Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

PolitiFact Annenberg the same group obama was a board member of along with the terrorist Bill Ayers
What in the fuck are you talking about it was you that brought up illegals voting
Go ahead retrace my comments you stupid fuck.

ummmm... that's not politifact. you are talking about factcheck.org

FactCheck.org® A Project of The Annenberg Public Policy Center

didn't you use them earlier?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SURE DID! post #576.

please stop now, before you lose all dignity.

ok incel how many people have attended all of Joe the pedophile Biden rallies?
And incel I wasn't changing the subject Biden would think it was a great win to have that total for all his combined rallies lol

^^^ triggered AND desperate ^^^

so fun watching yer meltdown.

Jan 1 to Nov 5 2018: Polls show Democrats crushing Republicans in House elections

Trump worshippers: Polls don't matter! Remember 2016! Fake news! We're going to win! Trump is my Messiah!

Nov 6 2018: Biggest Republican defeat in the House since Watergate

Trump worshippers: Polls don't matter! Remember 2016! Fake news! We're going to win! Trump is my Messiah!
lol 41 seats in a incumbent year? Lol that’s embarrassing.. republicans took 52 seats the last go around 47 two years before that .. 41 isn’t good

Hardcore trumpohics are having extreme difficulty accepting the demise of Trump's popularity and respect from a wide range of demographics. His abhorrent behavior is viewed by many as frightening and dangerous by citizens who until recently considered him rational and worthy of respect.

What is interesting is watching duplicitous lefties whine about corona and trump rallies but have remained silent on the protests.

helloooooooooooo newb..........

images

Hardcore trumpohics are having extreme difficulty accepting the demise of Trump's popularity and respect from a wide range of demographics. His abhorrent behavior is viewed by many as frightening and dangerous by citizens who until recently considered him rational and worthy of respect.

Do you think the tik tok campaing or the corona scare played any part in it? how about protesters blocking the metal detectors, etc? any influence at all?

Do you think the tik tok campaing or the corona scare played any part in it? how about protesters blocking the metal detectors, etc? any influence at all?
Not sure about the protesters blocking the entrance claim. Haven't seen any real evidence of that. Tic tic campaign, same, but concede the claim may have merit. COVID 19, yes.

Not sure about the protesters blocking the entrance claim. Haven't seen any real evidence of that. Tic tic campaign, same, but concede the claim may have merit. COVID 19, yes.

i posted 2 articles - one stating that 3 AP journalists reporting on the ground for hours said there was no blocking & another stating the police reported that no one was denied entry due to blocking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back