Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

The turnout was minimal in the Tulsa rally, because Biden and Hillary hijacked all the tickets with the deep state Post office help, and gave them to illegal aliens, who used them for tamale wrappers.
Look, each and every self-proclaimed conservative has a different account as to what happened, and why, and none of them are in sync with one another.

Yet, none of them corrects the other either. So, we know they're lying. Throwing everything against the wall, and hoping something sticks.

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Thats a fair point

knee-jerk anti trumpsters are “agin’” whatever trump is “fer”
Isn't you self-proclaimed conservatives who always say things like, "if a Democrat doesn't like something then that something MUST be good?"

Isn't you self-proclaimed conservatives who always say things like, "if a Democrat doesn't like something then that something MUST be good?"
No

thats how you think but it does not reflect conservatives

I can sum up the trump rally in 2 words:

TOTAL BUST.

Him and his campaign are in freefall, LOL.

it was not just the attendance but Trumps speech was a total dud.

After three months he gave a rambling diatribe about how unappreciated he is and how everyone picks on him

Because interfering in political rallies is fun. Thanks for proving you enjoy infringing on first amendment rights of Americans.
I did not participate in the Trump rally interference, but I did find it astonishingly hilarious! It was loads of fun to watch.

I'll give Trump this. He had three! (count them) THREE blacks seated behind him in this rally. That took some doing because I used to live in Tulsa, and there are only about 5 blacks there since 1921.
Naw, there's more than 5. The whites keep them gathered up on the north side of Tulsa. You must not have ever crossed the railroad tracks.

And that’s the problem for Trump.

The ‘rally’ was supposed to be an act of defiance against the health experts, medical facts, and the truth concerning the pandemic – there would be a big turnout of participants not wearing masks, not practicing social distancing, and not getting sick, ‘proof’ that the pandemic is a ‘hoax.’

If Trump supporters aren’t coming out because of concerns contracting COVID-19, Trump’s rhetoric about the pandemic being ‘over’ falls flat.

It was? When did he say that? Perhaps you're privy to insider info that non-Trumpaholics are not.

Forum List

Back