Low Energy Ruth Bader Ginsburg won't attend President Trump's State Of The Union speech

She doesn't want to be caught on camera dozing off.

o-SNORING-REMEDIES-facebook.jpg

She is pretty sharp...probably more so than half the people here.

Your half? :laugh:

Your half doesn't even register on the meter....:p

I would have that doddering old bitch stuttering and stammering in a debate within a few minutes. I would ask her questions about the origins of this statutory/admiralty "law" system that we are actually under. She would get that vacant look in her eyes like most barristers get when they have been exposed.

She is simply confirming what we already know; she is a tired, old woman.

giphy.gif

Apparently they often don't attend, so no big deal in the sense of precedence-breaking. It is a sign of systematic disunity in the structure of government, however.

I would have that doddering old bitch stuttering and stammering in a debate within a few minutes. I would ask her questions about the origins of this statutory/admiralty "law" system that we are actually under. She would get that vacant look in her eyes like most barristers get when they have been exposed.

Then you could entertain her with stories about chemtrails.

I have said this before I will say it again I wouldn't care if they did away with the State of the Union address it's nothing but a partisan pep rally for which ever party happens to control the Presidency it really serves no other purpose.

Yeah, because this is certainly "normal", right, dumb ass?

14183711_1586996388270941_3843585490095024854_n.jpg

Attachments

• chemtrails-criss-cross.jpg
    chemtrails-criss-cross.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 53

Nothing to see here, folks........(snicker)

14344115_10153767816486825_3343326203623282509_n.jpg
14716218_1600865163550730_488434539469597652_n.jpg
16684206_10154604029497585_2078984842577058250_n.jpg

View attachment 173757 View attachment 173758 View attachment 173759
Dale, here's the 8th killing Nazis.
image.jpeg

View attachment 173764
Looks like B-17's

View attachment 173764
Looks like B-17's
They are. That's what the 8th flew.

Forum List

Back