Low Energy Ruth Bader Ginsburg won't attend President Trump's State Of The Union speech

I would have that doddering old bitch stuttering and stammering in a debate within a few minutes. I would ask her questions about the origins of this statutory/admiralty "law" system that we are actually under. She would get that vacant look in her eyes like most barristers get when they have been exposed.

Then you could entertain her with stories about chemtrails.

Nothing to see here, folks........(snicker)

View attachment 173757 View attachment 173758 View attachment 173759
Dale, here's the 8th killing Nazis.
View attachment 173764
Looks like B-17's
They are. That's what the 8th flew.

It looks to me that they are laying down some kind of film to enhance radar abilities even back then.

Dale, here's the 8th killing Nazis.
View attachment 173764
Looks like B-17's
They are. That's what the 8th flew.

It looks to me that they are laying down some kind of film to enhance radar abilities even back then.
They would open up their engine manifolds to let oil on them in order to form smoke screens.

She is pretty sharp...probably more so than half the people here.

Your half? :laugh:

Your half doesn't even register on the meter....:p

I would have that doddering old bitch stuttering and stammering in a debate within a few minutes. I would ask her questions about the origins of this statutory/admiralty "law" system that we are actually under. She would get that vacant look in her eyes like most barristers get when they have been exposed.

Yeah, because this is certainly "normal", right, dumb ass?

View attachment 173755

OMG!!!!

Water vapor.......we're doomed.

She is pretty sharp...probably more so than half the people here.

You weirdo. :alcoholic:

Don't forget to show Ginsburg you're 'travelers' license plate too, I'm sure she'll be impressed.

Don't forget to show Ginsburg you're 'travelers' license plate too, I'm sure she'll be impressed.

It really does piss you off that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and got out from under the UCC's stranglehold and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status. You can bet that I would beat that bitch down with the Act Of 1871, HJR 192 etc, etc and how clunts like her have no jurisdiction over me. Did you know that the SCOTUS is a corporation? It is....and no different than Wal-Mart or Microsoft.........yeppers, I know infinitely more than you.

(snicker)

It really does piss you off that I rescinded my U.S citizenship and got out from under the UCC's stranglehold and reclaimed my pre-14th amendment status. You can bet that I would beat that bitch down with the Act Of 1871, HJR 192 etc, etc and how clunts like her have no jurisdiction over me. Did you know that the SCOTUS is a corporation? It is....and no different than Wal-Mart or Microsoft.........yeppers, I know infinitely more than you.

(snicker)

So, you really do have one of those license plates? (snicker)

(snicker)

The right (not privilege) to travel is protected..........."driving" means that you are engaged in commerce thus requires a license..........so much that you do not know......(snicker)

(snicker)

The right (not privilege) to travel is protected..........."driving" means that you are engaged in commerce thus requires a license..........so much that you do not know......(snicker)

Translation: Chemtrail Dale doesn't own a car.

Must suck that you still pay taxes.

(snicker, snort)

(snicker)

(snicker, snort)

Indeed I do own a car that is not "registered" ( look up what "register" means as it applies to Black's Law Dictionary).........and I pay all lawful taxes which are based on consumption which is Constitutional....any other questions?

(snicker)

(snicker, snort)

Indeed I do own a car that is not "registered" ( look up what "register" means as it applies to Black's Law Dictionary).........and I pay all lawful taxes which are based on consumption which is Constitutional....any other questions?

What kind of car do you drive Dale?

(snicker)

(snicker, snort)

A Pontiac..........why?

(snicker, snort)

A Pontiac..........why?

Pontiac what?

(snicker, snort)

A Pontiac..........why?

Pontiac what?

LOL!!!! You have been given enough clues, "Sherlock".......

(snicker, snort)

A Pontiac..........why?

Pontiac what?

Are you that embarrassed by your car? Is it an Aztek? Come on, the model of your car isn't exactly top secret, it's not like I'm asking you to prove Ted Cruz' dad was somehow involved in JFK's assassination.

A Pontiac..........why?

Pontiac what?

Are you that embarrassed by your car? Is it an Aztek? Come on, the model of your car isn't exactly top secret, it's not like I'm asking you to prove Ted Cruz' dad was somehow involved in JFK's assassination.

Nope, not embarrassed at all.......the car I had before it was a 1998 Honda that I got 300,000 miles out of. I am not materialistic.........just need it to get me to point A to point B..........

A Pontiac..........why?

Pontiac what?

Nope, not embarrassed at all.......the car I had before it was a 1998 Honda that I got 300,000 miles out of. I am not materialistic.........just need it to get me to point A to point B..........

Neat, what's the model, Dale?

Forum List

Back