Low Energy Ruth Bader Ginsburg won't attend President Trump's State Of The Union speech

The disrespect by government officials when it comes to standard protocol is outrageous any more.

BTW, I don't have my own business......I "contract" and I have electro-mechanical skills that are in high demand because not many want to do this kind of work that are young. I found a very unique niche and have taken advantage of it and I have a LOT of contacts...........anything else?

Neat, can you take a picture of your license plate on your Pontiac and post it?

I don't have a license plate..............hello?

You don't have one of them weird 'free traveler' license plates? You must get pulled over a lot.

Oddly enough, I don't...but when I have gotten pulled over and I show proof that I have a bond that covers liability along with the paperwork that shows that I have the right to travel? They let me go.....one cop was a real prick and when I had him call and have his supervisor appear(which you can do) and she looked at my paperwork and proof of bond? She apologized and told me to have a "good day". If you don't know your rights, you cannot exercise them. We are bound in chains without even knowing that the keys are in our pockets.

Really? A surety bond that is required by the state? There's nothing magical about that and you are required to have proof of financial responsibility either with proof of insurance or a bond,

Let me guess, your 'papers' that give you the right to travel are about the same size as a credit card with an ID number and picture.

The bond protects myself and whomever I might injure in an accident should I be at fault. That is what being "responsible for your actions" is all about. The papers I carry depend upon which state I am in and they vary from state to state when it comes to "traveling" and not engaged in commerce.

Neat, can you take a picture of your license plate on your Pontiac and post it?

I don't have a license plate..............hello?

You don't have one of them weird 'free traveler' license plates? You must get pulled over a lot.

Oddly enough, I don't...but when I have gotten pulled over and I show proof that I have a bond that covers liability along with the paperwork that shows that I have the right to travel? They let me go.....one cop was a real prick and when I had him call and have his supervisor appear(which you can do) and she looked at my paperwork and proof of bond? She apologized and told me to have a "good day". If you don't know your rights, you cannot exercise them. We are bound in chains without even knowing that the keys are in our pockets.

Really? A surety bond that is required by the state? There's nothing magical about that and you are required to have proof of financial responsibility either with proof of insurance or a bond,

Let me guess, your 'papers' that give you the right to travel are about the same size as a credit card with an ID number and picture.

The bond protects myself and whomever I might injure in an accident should I be at fault. That is what being "responsible for your actions" is all about. The papers I carry depend upon which state I am in and they vary from state to state when it comes to "traveling" and not engaged in commerce.

It's called driving legally, you have to either have proof of bond or insurance, nothing secretive about it.

You also have to have a drivers license for which either you don't drive or you're lying.

So what if RBG doesn't attend. Lots of justices don't attend. Scalia had a history of not attending. And she's on a speaking tour, anyway.

I don't think LOTS don't attend ---- some don't, I was reading. Scalia didn't after Obama criticized the USSC right in the State of the Union message, yelling at them from the pulpit! Darn, I saw that, very wrong. He was complaining about Citizens United, said it would allow foreign campaign contributions, which of course it does not.
Trump has called Ginsberg names and carried on about her being senile, so I don't see why she should go --- it's a courtesy attendance, not required, and I have to admit I wouldn't either in that circumstance. Still, she isn't guiltfree either: carrying on about how she would move to New Zealand if he became president. Well, why DIDN'T she? The USA would be a better place if she had. I hate how these leftists always say they'll leave the USA if such and so and then they never do.

So what if RBG doesn't attend. Lots of justices don't attend. Scalia had a history of not attending. And she's on a speaking tour, anyway.

I don't think LOTS don't attend ---- some don't, I was reading. Scalia didn't after Obama criticized the USSC right in the State of the Union message, yelling at them from the pulpit! Darn, I saw that, very wrong. He was complaining about Citizens United, said it would allow foreign campaign contributions, which of course it does not.
Trump has called Ginsberg names and carried on about her being senile, so I don't see why she should go --- it's a courtesy attendance, not required, and I have to admit I wouldn't either in that circumstance. Still, she isn't guiltfree either: carrying on about how she would move to New Zealand if he became president. Well, why DIDN'T she? The USA would be a better place if she had. I hate how these leftists always say they'll leave the USA if such and so and then they never do.

Scalia hadn't attended a SOTU in 20 years before he died.

As for whether foreign entities have an easier time contributing money into our politics, this is a good read:

Three Paths Citizens United Created for Foreign Money to Pour Into U.S. Elections

I was reading an article this morning in one of the papers we get that one of the justices said that was completely incorrect. Alito (yeah, not Scalia) mouthed the words "Not True" in 2010 when Obama was saying that Citizens United said foreigners could make campaign contributions. I don't believe that, and think Obama was pretty awful to carry on like that when the USSC was present. No wonder some of them won't come if presidents carry on like that --- but it's not good for united government.

Which we no longer have. The more USSC justices stay away, the more obvious that will be to all.

Last edited:
But back to the subject at hand ----- Ginsberg is obviously senile, and she's FULLY 84 YEARS OLD. For heaven's sake, can't we at least require retirement from Congress and the court system when people turn 80??!!

In my opinion, what she is doing is quite wrong, immoral. Continuing to "serve" when she has already lost a lot of capacity and will continue to do so until she just dodders out the door.

I was reading an article this morning in one of the papers we get that one of the justices said that was completely incorrect. Alito mouthed the words "Not True" in 2010 when Obama was saying that Citizens United said foreigners could make campaign contributions. I don't believe that, and think Obama was pretty awful to carry on like that when the USSC was present. No wonder some of them won't come if presidents carry on like that --- but it's not good for united government.

Which we no longer have. The more USSC justices stay away, the more obvious that will be to all.

Or, you could read the article.

But back to the subject at hand ----- Ginsberg is obviously senile, and she's FULLY 84 YEARS OLD. For heaven's sake, can't we at least require retirement from Congress and the court system when people turn 80??!!

How is she obviously senile? And there have been justices older than her. Forced retirement at 80? Poor sheriff Joe.

In my opinion, what she is doing is quite wrong, immoral. Continuing to "serve" when she has already lost a lot of capacity and will continue to do so until she just dodders out the door.

She hasn't lost any mental capacity, you simply just don't like her.

How is she obviously senile? And there have been justices older than her. Forced retirement at 80? Poor sheriff Joe.

There have certainly been justices even more obviously senile than Ginsburg, and a huge embarrassment to the Court they've been, too. There were some infamous cases in the 19th century. Sheriff Joe is 85 and sure, that's absurd, to be running for election at his age.

Of course she is senile! I don't count the falling asleep, though I suppose it's not a good sign considering it didn't happen to any of the other superannuated justices -- that spouting off she has been doing lately against Trump is VERY unjudicial, and it's new --- she's losing her speech filters. Age.

Of course I don't like her, she's a far leftist. But that's not what we're talking about here. She has plainly started bad senility, she's 84, and she should retire immediately. Same with Clarence Thomas, who hasn't spoken for many years: I doubt he can. These justices with the many clerks, who carry them, write and decide everything for them! It's not right. Clarence Thomas is senile and he is a gross sexual abuser, or was when he was able. I'd like to see him out of the Court, too. Soonest.

Last edited:
Forced retirement at 80?
Im good with that. I also believe that the Supreme Court Justices should not be a lifetime appointment maybe 20 year terms tops

Forced retirement, Congress, too, age 80 and out.

INCREDIBLE the advanced ages of some of these people. You know their office is running the whole show, totally unelected, while they doze their days away.

I'm fine with your USSC term limit idea. Twenty years ought to be plenty, but I want 80 years and out on top of that.

There have certainly been justices even more obviously senile than Ginsburg, and a huge embarrassment to the Court they've been, too. There were some infamous cases in the 19th century. Sheriff Joe is 85 and sure, that's absurd, to be running for election at his age.

Of course she is senile! I don't count the falling asleep, though I suppose it's not a good sign considering it didn't happen to any of the other superannuated justices -- that spouting off she has been doing lately against Trump is VERY unjudicial, and it's new --- she's losing her speech filters. Age.

Of course I don't like her, she's a far leftist. But that's not what we're talking about here. She has plainly started bad senility, she's 84, and she should retire immediately. Same with Clarence Thomas, who hasn't spoken for many years: I doubt he can. These justices with the many clerks, who carry them, write and decide everything for them! It's not right. Clarence Thomas is senile and he is a gross sexual abuser, or was when he was able. I'd like to see him out of the Court, too. Soonest.

There are no signs that Thomas or Ginsburg are senile, give it a rest.

Forced retirement at 80?
Im good with that. I also believe that the Supreme Court Justices should not be a lifetime appointment maybe 20 year terms tops

Forced retirement, Congress, too, age 80 and out.

INCREDIBLE the advanced ages of some of these people. You know their office is running the whole show, totally unelected, while they doze their days away.

I'm fine with your USSC term limit idea. Twenty years ought to be plenty, but I want 80 years and out on top of that.

Good luck with that, requires a constitutional amendment.

Forum List

Back