Low Energy Ruth Bader Ginsburg won't attend President Trump's State Of The Union speech

Do you have a job, Dale?

Why would you think that I don't? If I was unemployed and living off "da gubermint"? I would be championing the same side that you are on.........

(snicker)

I don't think you're unemployed, I'm just asking the secret of how your employer holds off on the payroll taxes.

I "1099" and file a special UCC-1 form that is not a confessional per "Peter's Pence". I forfeited a lot to be free of the UCC but I couldn't be happier about it. Do you have a problem with the fact that I got out from under the Uniform Commercial Code? Tough shit.......

A Pontiac..........why?

Pontiac what?

LOL!!!! You have been given enough clues, "Sherlock".......

Are you that embarrassed by your car? Is it an Aztek? Come on, the model of your car isn't exactly top secret, it's not like I'm asking you to prove Ted Cruz' dad was somehow involved in JFK's assassination.

Nope, not embarrassed at all.......the car I had before it was a 1998 Honda that I got 300,000 miles out of. I am not materialistic.........just need it to get me to point A to point B..........

Neat, what's the model, Dale?

Why is that so important to you? You are starting to come off as a bit of a creepy stalker............

Do you have a job, Dale?

Why would you think that I don't? If I was unemployed and living off "da gubermint"? I would be championing the same side that you are on.........

(snicker)

I don't think you're unemployed, I'm just asking the secret of how your employer holds off on the payroll taxes.

I "1099" and file a special UCC-1 form that is not a confessional per "Peter's Pence". I forfeited a lot to be free of the UCC but I couldn't be happier about it. Do you have a problem with the fact that I got out from under the Uniform Commercial Code? Tough shit.......

Dale, I don't have a problem with you, I simply don't believe you.

Now, I asked what your employer does, how is it they hold back payroll taxes? Assuming they aren't paying you below the table illegally.

Pontiac what?

LOL!!!! You have been given enough clues, "Sherlock".......

Are you that embarrassed by your car? Is it an Aztek? Come on, the model of your car isn't exactly top secret, it's not like I'm asking you to prove Ted Cruz' dad was somehow involved in JFK's assassination.

Nope, not embarrassed at all.......the car I had before it was a 1998 Honda that I got 300,000 miles out of. I am not materialistic.........just need it to get me to point A to point B..........

Neat, what's the model, Dale?

Why is that so important to you? You are starting to come off as a bit of a creepy stalker............

Dale, what car do you drive? What's the big f'n deal?

I drive a black 2017 Chevy Colorado, I also have a 2015 Ford Fiesta ST and a RZR xp 1000 if I'm to be completely honest.

Now, what car do you drive? Don't worry, this isn't a status thing, my Fiesta isn't worth shit, so just answer the question.

Do you have a job, Dale?

(snicker)

Now, I asked what your employer does, how is it they hold back payroll taxes? Assuming they aren't paying you below the table illegally.

I am self-employed and even if I DID have an employer? They could not legally withhold my wages sans my consent. People simply do not understand the rights that they have. We have been programmed to believe that we are drones in a hive but the SCOTUS (before it was incorporated and it's rulings still stand) that after the illegal Bankruptcy of USA of March of 1933 and the legal money of the people was confiscated (silver and gold) that there was no due consideration and that the cohesion contracts that were alleged had to have "consideration" meaning that people (not persons) could opt out from under the Uniform Commercial Code i.e "statutory status" and reclaim their proper status under Common Law.

Do you have a job, Dale?

(snicker)

I am self-employed and even if I DID have an employer? They could not legally withhold my wages sans my consent. People simply do not understand the rights that they have. We have been programmed to believe that we are drones in a hive but the SCOTUS (before it was incorporated and it's rulings still stand) that after the illegal Bankruptcy of USA of March of 1933 and the legal money of the people was confiscated (silver and gold) that there was no due consideration and that the cohesion contracts that were alleged had to have "consideration" meaning that people (not persons) could opt out from under the Uniform Commercial Code i.e "statutory status" and reclaim their proper status under Common Law.

I thought Sovereigns who filed a UCC were doing so that you get access to your strawman's treasury account. Am I paying the U.S. government to protect you?

And no, I don't believe you have your own business.

(snicker)

I thought Sovereigns who filed a UCC were doing so that you get access to your strawman's treasury account. Am I paying the U.S. government to protect you?

Nope, no such thing as a "sovereign citizen" and the alleged "strawman" account belongs to the one that holds your bond. You reclaim your name "All caps" or whatever version (because they create different versions of your name and borrow against it) becomes your intellectual property but there is no "pay off" .....simply freedom to decide your own fate.

(snicker)

BTW, I don't have my own business......I "contract" and I have electro-mechanical skills that are in high demand because not many want to do this kind of work that are young. I found a very unique niche and have taken advantage of it and I have a LOT of contacts...........anything else?

BTW, I don't have my own business......I "contract" and I have electro-mechanical skills that are in high demand because not many want to do this kind of work that are young. I found a very unique niche and have taken advantage of it and I have a LOT of contacts...........anything else?

Neat, can you take a picture of your license plate on your Pontiac and post it?

I don't have a license plate..............hello?

You don't have one of them weird 'free traveler' license plates? You must get pulled over a lot.

You don't have one of them weird 'free traveler' license plates? You must get pulled over a lot.

Oddly enough, I don't...but when I have gotten pulled over and I show proof that I have a bond that covers liability along with the paperwork that shows that I have the right to travel? They let me go.....one cop was a real prick and when I had him call and have his supervisor appear(which you can do) and she looked at my paperwork and proof of bond? She apologized and told me to have a "good day". If you don't know your rights, you cannot exercise them. We are bound in chains without even knowing that the keys are in our pockets.

Oddly enough, I don't...but when I have gotten pulled over and I show proof that I have a bond that covers liability along with the paperwork that shows that I have the right to travel? They let me go.....one cop was a real prick and when I had him call and have his supervisor appear(which you can do) and she looked at my paperwork and proof of bond? She apologized and told me to have a "good day". If you don't know your rights, you cannot exercise them. We are bound in chains without even knowing that the keys are in our pockets.

Really? A surety bond that is required by the state? There's nothing magical about that and you are required to have proof of financial responsibility either with proof of insurance or a bond,

Let me guess, your 'papers' that give you the right to travel are about the same size as a credit card with an ID number and picture.

I have said this before I will say it again I wouldn't care if they did away with the State of the Union address it's nothing but a partisan pep rally for which ever party happens to control the Presidency it really serves no other purpose.

Except when the main stream news won't cover what's being done in the last year.
Which mainstream news has covered that black unemployment is down?

I have said this before I will say it again I wouldn't care if they did away with the State of the Union address it's nothing but a partisan pep rally for which ever party happens to control the Presidency it really serves no other purpose.

Except when the main stream news won't cover what's being done in the last year.

Black unemployment like all unemployment has been going down over the last several years.

So what if RBG doesn't attend. Lots of justices don't attend. Scalia had a history of not attending. And she's on a speaking tour, anyway.

She is simply confirming what we already know; she is a tired, old woman.

giphy.gif
Drunk. She admitted she had too much wine at dinner that evening.

Black unemployment like all unemployment has been going down over the last several years.

Yes.
Republicans took over the house in 2010 and the unemployment rate has gone down continually for all Americans as well as blacks.
Micro management has failed. :)

Forum List

Back