🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Low-income bachelors feel the pinch after Ramadan

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I am glad that poor single men have something to look forward to during Ramadan since the others are enjoying sumptuous meals.. I wonder if they give these men subsidized housing like this country does.

Last update 29 July 2014 12:06 am

MoreThousands of low-income bachelor expats mourn the end of Ramadan every year since these workers, living in Jeddah and other cities, are fully dependent on community meals offered by mosques for breaking their fast.
Expats often take leftover boxes to have before dawn, thus saving up on food expenses for the entire month.

Philanthropists and charity organizations offer Ramadan meals to the less fortunate in thousands of mosques across the Kingdom, in addition to massive meals programs that are organized in major cities.

Continue reading at:

Low-income bachelors feel the pinch after Ramadan | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

I am glad that poor single men have something to look forward to during Ramadan since the others are enjoying sumptuous meals.. I wonder if they give these men subsidized housing like this country does.

MoreThousands of low-income bachelor expats mourn the end of Ramadan every year since these workers, living in Jeddah and other cities, are fully dependent on community meals offered by mosques for breaking their fast.
Expats often take leftover boxes to have before dawn, thus saving up on food expenses for the entire month.

Philanthropists and charity organizations offer Ramadan meals to the less fortunate in thousands of mosques across the Kingdom, in addition to massive meals programs that are organized in major cities.

Continue reading at:

Low-income bachelors feel the pinch after Ramadan | Arab News ? Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

We are going over to a Muslim friends home for Eads, Jews Muslims an Christians were invited

Continue reading at:

We are going over to a Muslim friends home for Eads, Jews Muslims an Christians were invited

That's very nice, guno. There are plenty of people of different religions in the U.S. who are friends with each other. However, you have had nothing to say about the Shia and Christians who are being murdered in Iraq and Syria during this Ramadan period. Why is that? I would think that everyone on this forum would at least feel sorry for the Shia who certainly are not enjoying the month of Ramadan in Syria and Iraq. In fact, I doubt they are even enjoying it in places like Pakistan.

Continue reading at:

That's very nice, guno. There are plenty of people of different religions in the U.S. who are friends with each other. However, you have had nothing to say about the Shia and Christians who are being murdered in Iraq and Syria during this Ramadan period. Why is that? I would think that everyone on this forum would at least feel sorry for the Shia who certainly are not enjoying the month of Ramadan in Syria and Iraq. In fact, I doubt they are even enjoying it in places like Pakistan.

The sari and sunni more or less got along together until we the united states helped established them, The Shia countries are Iraq and Iran and their are more sect's in islam The born again christer asswhip bush didn't even know the difference from one sect to another when he invaded and set of the inter killing within the country. I give a rats ass about the christians there

The sari and sunni more or less got along together until we the united states helped established them, The Shia countries are Iraq and Iran and their are more sect's in islam The born again christer asswhip bush didn't even know the difference from one sect to another when he invaded and set of the inter killing within the country. I give a rats ass about the christians there

Guno, I think you should do some research about the feud between the Sunnis and the Shia. They have been at it even before there was a United States. I think everyone realize that you hate the Christians for some reason so it is no surprise that you don't care about them being harassed and murdered there and their churches burned down. Some civilized person you are!!! Meanwhile, I imagine guno doesn't realize that if he wandered in many of the areas of the Middle East or other places in the Muslim world, he would be more likely to be murdered by a Muslim than a Christian because he is considered an Infidel by them. Perhaps guno should move to some far off island where there are no Christians to remind him that he hates them.

Forum List

Back