lowes employee fired for stopping shop lifter

Yep and I stand by that.

I see your point in the terms of "live and death".

And you're thinking someone should be fired for trying to prevent theft? Reprimand sure. Re-train. Sure. Fire? Nope.

I think you should ask yourself the same question. Undoubtedly you're going to have to answer "yes".
Yes they should be fired. They are an insurance liability. No business wants a shootout in their business and million dollar lawsuits. Use your brain, dummy.

Yes they should be fired. They are an insurance liability. No business wants a shootout in their business and million dollar lawsuits. Use your brain, dummy.
Ahh, I see. So... What if they start physically attacking someone? Should the employees step in then? Or should they just not fight back at all?

Heres the part where you start splitting hairs and trying to sound like you got a clue.

We should do that to ex presidents convicted of sexual abuse. What should we remove in that case? #MAGA

Prove that any ex president has been convicted of sexual abuse.

What does this have to do with shoplifting at Lowe's?

Tell us.

:scared1:

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. So... What if they start physically attacking someone? Should the employees step in then? Or should they just not fight back at all?

Heres the part where you start splitting hairs and trying to sound like you got a clue.

No, they should not fight back. I'm not splitting hairs, bitch.

No, they should not fight back. I'm not splitting hairs, bitch.
So someone working there and is getting raped...they shouldn't fight back...

Yeah; you're either on meth or were dropped on your head at birth...very hard.

Forum List

Back