Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details

Oh...it's about the pretend coup again. Let me know when there is a real one.
What about collusion? real or fake?:abgg2q.jpg: and it was a failed coup attempt, an honest media would have made that clear.

Collusion was an absolutely legitimate concern, given all the events surrounding the election and Russia's behavior, and the multiple contacts between Trump, his campaign and Russian actors. Investigating that is not a coup or coup attempt unless you are going to also call every investigation into Obama a coup. Or insist that the rabid birtherism that tried to undermine Obama's legitimacy is a coup. But I'm sure you will insist that these are all "different".

EQONMeGWkAEXXB4

The criminal carnage must end. I'm not sure if Trump* is a mafia mob boss or the anti-Christ - or a combination of both.

Collusion was an absolutely legitimate concern, given all the events surrounding the election and Russia's behavior, and the multiple contacts between Trump, his campaign and Russian actors.
I asked if it was real or fake, you of course answered something else without telling us if collusion was real or fake

Investigating that is not a coup or coup attempt unless you are going to also call every investigation into Obama a coup.
The need to reword everything seems to be an obsession with you...You are the only one making this claim, I never even pretended this was the case...Obama was a great. president, one of our greatest in my opinion...am I now an Obama cultist? I'm only asking because you are obviously the only one who gets to determine this

Or insist that the rabid birtherism that tried to undermine Obama's legitimacy is a coup..
I would vote for him a third time even if a birth certificate turned up that proved he was born in Kenya...would you?

But I'm sure you will insist that these are all "different"
Well, they are different in a way, they respond to things different from what I am talking about.

Last edited:
merlin_163518105_28040cdd-41d4-4f22-a8aa-98924effed43-articleLarge.jpg

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

More: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details, Official Testifies

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.
Vindman Twins off to their new digs!

Screen-Shot-2020-02-07-at-8.07.07-PM.png

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman is being punished for telling the truth. His brother, who had nothing to do with what Vindman did, is being punished by blood, something that countries like North Korea do. So you must know that is wrong, and if you don't then you're just another sad, sick, pathetic, lying sack of shit traitor like 45.

Colonel Vindman told the truth. You support and condone the actions an individual who has never served in the U.S. Military. He is draft dodging piece of shit coward who attacks Gold Star Families and on Men who served their country while as a Prisoner of War that 45 lied his off about "Bone Spurs" that made him a draft dodging piece of shit.

Democracies do not punish people, civilian or military who speak truth to power, even when truth means a sitting president solicited assistance from a foreign power in order to effect the outcome of U.S. Presidential Election.

The Cheating, Lying Piece of Shit Coward 45 knows he can only win by cheating.

And that truly says it all.
Consequences consequences. If he didn’t know he’d have been disciplined for a coup he didn’t belong there.

he was a participant of taking out his commander

What do you call a lt col that went outside command? To take out his commander?

EQONMeGWkAEXXB4

The criminal carnage must end. I'm not sure if Trump* is a mafia mob boss or the anti-Christ - or a combination of both.
Too funny maybe some day you might understand our constitution, or not

Explain how this man who worked for the US military obtained every advancement, military medal& award, but our US military never knew he was a spy for his birth nation?

perhaps if so many of you are correct about this guy being bad, then its the US military command that needs dumping, as they never ever seemed to think he was anything but a good guy.

Explain how this man who worked for the US military obtained every advancement, military medal& award, but our US military never knew he was a spy for his birth nation?

perhaps if so many of you are correct about this guy being bad, then its the US military command that needs dumping, as they never ever seemed to think he was anything but a good guy.
Because he was working at the White House as a privilege, not a right. He didn’t lose his job, he got back his old one! You should sit back and watch our country.

merlin_163518105_28040cdd-41d4-4f22-a8aa-98924effed43-articleLarge.jpg

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

More: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details, Official Testifies

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.
Vindman Twins off to their new digs!

Screen-Shot-2020-02-07-at-8.07.07-PM.png

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman is being punished for telling the truth. His brother, who had nothing to do with what Vindman did, is being punished by blood, something that countries like North Korea do. So you must know that is wrong, and if you don't then you're just another sad, sick, pathetic, lying sack of shit traitor like 45.

Colonel Vindman told the truth. You support and condone the actions an individual who has never served in the U.S. Military. He is draft dodging piece of shit coward who attacks Gold Star Families and on Men who served their country while as a Prisoner of War that 45 lied his off about "Bone Spurs" that made him a draft dodging piece of shit.

Democracies do not punish people, civilian or military who speak truth to power, even when truth means a sitting president solicited assistance from a foreign power in order to effect the outcome of U.S. Presidential Election.

The Cheating, Lying Piece of Shit Coward 45 knows he can only win by cheating.

And that truly says it all.
Consequences consequences. If he didn’t know he’d have been disciplined for a coup he didn’t belong there.

he was a participant of taking out his commander

He abused his power. Fk, he wanted to take out his boss by doing what he charged him of. They call that irony, and don’t let the door hit you on the way out

Pay attention fuktard. All his superiors knew he was a turd, like you.

Collusion was an absolutely legitimate concern, given all the events surrounding the election and Russia's behavior, and the multiple contacts between Trump, his campaign and Russian actors.
I asked if it was real or fake, you of course answered something else without telling us if collusion was real or fake

I'm sorry you don't like the answer, your question is, as usual vaguely defined.

The accusation of collusion was not fake. It was unknown.

If you are asking if "collusion" itself was fake? No. It was unknown until the investigation was complete. Mueller was specific - he said that he could find no evidence of a "criminal" conspiracy.

Now - if people are still claiming collusion despite the Mueller report - that would be fake, The report effectively cleared him of any criminal act in that respect. That should sound familiar to you - they did the same with Hilary and her emails (hasn't stopped you lot though.

If you don't like the answers, you might not be asking the questions in an understandable way.

Investigating that is not a coup or coup attempt unless you are going to also call every investigation into Obama a coup.
The need to reword everything seems to be an obsession with you...You are the only one making this claim, I never even pretended this was the case...Obama was a great. president, one of our greatest in my opinion...am I now an Obama cultist? I'm only asking because you are obviously the only one who gets to determine this

I am? Based on what? Pointing out that is isn't a coup? Am I the only one not allowed to have an opinion on it? That is what this is - a discussion of opinions.

Or insist that the rabid birtherism that tried to undermine Obama's legitimacy is a coup..
I would vote for him a third time even if a birth certificate turned up that proved he was born in Kenya...would you?

Well, they are in a way, they respond to things different from what I am talking about.
[/quote]

I would not. Because if that were to be the case, he would have lied to us in a major way.

I'm sorry you don't like the answer, your question is, as usual vaguely defined.

The accusation of collusion was not fake. It was unknown.

If you are asking if "collusion" itself was fake? No. It was unknown until the investigation was complete. Mueller was specific - he said that he could find no evidence of a "criminal" conspiracy.

Now - if people are still claiming collusion despite the Mueller report - that would be fake, The report effectively cleared him of any criminal act in that respect. That should sound familiar to you - they did the same with Hilary and her emails (hasn't stopped you lot though.

If you don't like the answers, you might not be asking the questions in an understandable way.

I am? Based on what? Pointing out that is isn't a coup? Am I the only one not allowed to have an opinion on it? That is what this is - a discussion of opinions.

Well, they are in a way, they respond to things different from what I am talking about.

I would not. Because if that were to be the case, he would have lied to us in a major way.[/QUOTE]
Collusion ends up belonging to the fkturds who pointed the finger! Odd huh?

Forum List

Back