Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details

Trump is aquitted.

Trump is exhonerated.

Pelosi has lost her fucking mind.

Adam Schitt might run in 2024 (making it an easy win for Pence).

Life is good.

Denial runs deep and Muller was still “on” for many bitter clinger Dems way after he wrapped up
So I will say now what I did then-this is over. Case closed.

How specifically?
You were given the specifics, that's why we are discussing this, you quoted a rule/regulation that claimed if vindman found something questionable he was on legal footing going around the chain of command and filing the report, I explained why that proved nothing in terms of his claim being the truth or not, you now want me to do something vindman was not required to do, so without further evidence of my claim [specifics that is] just assume its true because, like vindman, I say it is.

EQRGagnXsAIR9_g

merlin_163518105_28040cdd-41d4-4f22-a8aa-98924effed43-articleLarge.jpg

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

More: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details, Official Testifies

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.
This claim has already been debunked. No other witness to the phone call supports Vindman's claim.

Why won't Trump* release the complete transcript of his so-called "perfect" call?

Because he doesn't have to. Impeachment is over and done. Now on to retribution, which I predicted long ago.
They truly don’t understand someone defending themselves . Amazing

Republicans are not supposed to defend themselves. They are supposed to knuckle under, like they always did in the past.

Why won't Trump* release the complete transcript of his so-called "perfect" call?

Because he doesn't have to. Impeachment is over and done. Now on to retribution, which I predicted long ago.
They truly don’t understand someone defending themselves . Amazing

Republicans are not supposed to defend themselves. They are supposed to knuckle under, like they always did in the past.
Insult half America no more

Vindman groupies didn't say squat when Obama sent a plane load of cash to fund Iranian IEDs targeting American soldiers in a war zone.

Forum List

Back