🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on Songbird John WOW!

Now I hate the son of a bitch because he looked at the planet as his world vision of war. I have no idea how good or bad he was in the past. I only saw Hanoi Hilton.

But all you left wing wankers loving him.....I'll find a reason more than the other reasons to hate the son of a bitch.

I can't wait till he dies for all the suffering he has caused. If I could have a minute around his oxygen tank....yes. I would.

This is a man who killed hundreds of thousands for his anger and his horrid attitude that life is a chess board of war.
Hard to believe that as an icon from the Senate is dying that his own party throws him under the bus

[
Holy Toledo what a smackdown! I have my own reasons to hate McCain for all the wars he has backed and I've never truly bought into the accusations that others have made about him during the Vietnam war, but this is certainly a breathtaking statement.

And don't give me shit for linking to Gateway. His interview was on FOX.

"Well, she can’t use it anymore because it’s determined by Congress that it’s not legal. The fact is John McCain, it worked on John. That’s why they call him songbird John."

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on John. That's Why They Called Him "Songbird John" (VIDEO)
Classless trash, typical of the Trump era

Why would you call a Lt. General classless trash? Many believe this to be true of McCain.
How long were YOU a POW of the North Vietnamese? How long was McInerney a POW?

I hate McCain for my own reasons. He's backed so many wars in his lifetime and caused so much death and destruction.

Now that aside, I'm only reading that many and we are talking many in the military detest McCain for many reasons. Including his murder of over 130 sailors.

Seems they have their reasons.

Donald Trump seems to have started a new war by withdrawing from the Iran agreement. something McCain opposed. He murdered no one you piece of garbage.

Holy Toledo what a smackdown! I have my own reasons to hate McCain for all the wars he has backed and I've never truly bought into the accusations that others have made about him during the Vietnam war, but this is certainly a breathtaking statement.

"Well, she can’t use it anymore because it’s determined by Congress that it’s not legal. The fact is John McCain, it worked on John. That’s why they call him songbird John."

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on John. That's Why They Called Him "Songbird John" (VIDEO)
He has been fired by Fox News and will no longer be a commentator

McInerny is a pig and coward. The word officer and gentleman do not apply to him. Even Charles Payne admitted he should have challenged what he said.
----------------------------------- Payne said that he didn't hear the comment which sounds like BS to me but big deal . MCinerny should be able to say whatever he likes BBee .

[

Why would you call a Lt. General classless trash? Many believe this to be true of McCain.
What the disgraced Lt. General said was classless trash, which has become commonplace in the sick Trump era. Has McCain ever mocked an American who endured years of torture in service to his country? Nope.
Class does not Describe McCain...

Class does not describe trash like you.

Democrats managed to turn the term "torture into a generic condition. Depending on your personal sensitivity, "torture" could mean anything from discomfort to embarrassment. More people drowned in Ted Kennedy's car than during enhanced interrogation known as "waterboarding" but democrats prefer to use the word "torture" even though elite U.S. Military units go through it.

McInerny is a pig and coward. The word officer and gentleman do not apply to him. Even Charles Payne admitted he should have challenged what he said.
----------------------------------- Payne said that he didn't hear the comment which sounds like BS to me but big deal . MCinerny should be able to say whatever he likes BBee .

No he should not. I would have had his mike cut off and ended the interview. Cracked pots like McInerny should be held accountable for stories that have long been disproven.

Now I hate the son of a bitch because he looked at the planet as his world vision of war. I have no idea how good or bad he was in the past. I only saw Hanoi Hilton.

But all you left wing wankers loving him.....I'll find a reason more than the other reasons to hate the son of a bitch.

I can't wait till he dies for all the suffering he has caused. If I could have a minute around his oxygen tank....yes. I would.

This is a man who killed hundreds of thousands for his anger and his horrid attitude that life is a chess board of war.
Hard to believe you could support scum like Mcinerny
Let’s see you endure torture for 5 1/2 years and see how you respond

A great Republican is dying and parts of his own party are celebrating. You are disgusting

Democrats managed to turn the term "torture into a generic condition. Depending on your personal sensitivity, "torture" could mean anything from discomfort to embarrassment. More people drowned in Ted Kennedy's car than during enhanced interrogation known as "waterboarding" but democrats prefer to use the word "torture" even though elite U.S. Military units go through it.
Stop the bullshit
Waterboarding has always been considered torture ....up until Republicans endorsed the practice

Elite military units no longer go through waterboarding.

Fox News has announced that McInerny will not be on any more Fox Business News shows.

Fox Business will no longer book analyst who said torture 'worked' on McCain

Is this a new brand of Fox censorship?

it is something Fox rarely practices. Responsible journalism.

Like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC do.

they do a better job than Fox which was found by a Rasmussen poll to be the no 1 purveyor of fake news by 45% of respondents. They won by 20 points.

The man is an embarrassment to all soldiers
Air Farce General.....probably got his chest full of medals flying a desk and blowing his direct senior.
look at the hypocrite

giphy.gif
You show me that that Air Farce General did something note worthy in a war besides fly a desk, you would have a valid point.

McCain has undermined and attacked our democracy for years. Even Rachel Blinky Maddow was critical of the Loser McCain, BTD (Before The Donald).

John McCain: 'Blah blah blah arm the rebels'

Now of course Loser McCain by assisting in the Russian Collusion Witch Hunt is the filthy, hypocrite, Crooked Hillary's folks' Superhero! Probably even more than the Bush Dynasty of criminals!

[

What the disgraced Lt. General said was classless trash, which has become commonplace in the sick Trump era. Has McCain ever mocked an American who endured years of torture in service to his country? Nope.
he doesn't get any pass just because 50 years ago he was a POW. why wasn't he voted president by all you hypocrites? Fk man to you he's fking god now.
Irrelevant. I never mocked a soldier’s sacrifice in support of torture. Didn’t have to be McCain. That’s on you pieces of trash.
sure it is. you're saying no one can say anything about him cause he was a POW. So he should have been president. why didn't you vote for him?
Who said being a POW means he should be President? Are you so low in intelligence that you believe that when people stand up for common decency over his sacrifices to our country...that people stand up against you scums denigrating his service that that automatically translates to us wanting him for President?

What a simpleton world you live in.

The man is an embarrassment to all soldiers
Air Farce General.....probably got his chest full of medals flying a desk and blowing his direct senior.
look at the hypocrite

giphy.gif
You show me that that Air Farce General did something note worthy in a war besides fly a desk, you would have a valid point.
Ok, I take it back:

McInerney was a command pilot with more than 4,100 flying hours, including 407 combat missions (243 in O-1s as a forward air controller and 164 in F-4Cs, Ds and Es) during the Vietnam War. In addition to his Vietnam Service, McInerney served overseas in NATO; Pacific Air Forces and as commander of 11th Air Force in Alaska.

FAC in Viet Nam...ok, he earned his chops.

Vietnam Veterans of America have called for his and the WH aide to be fired. You just don't disrespect a Vietnam Vet.

I am a Vietnam Veteran.

I don't think McCain was a hero for being a POW.

I also don't think he was a traitor for "singing like a songbird".

I do, however, think he is a RINO asshole that kept Congress from repealing Obamacare in addition to other dumbass votes to side with the Democrats.

John McCain was a hero because he refused to hand the North Vietnamese a propaganda victory by accepting their offer to send him back to the US.

In other words he kept millions of people from losing their health insurance. Obamacare is more popular now than Trump is.

Forum List

Back