Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on Songbird John WOW!

Irrelevant. I never mocked a soldier’s sacrifice in support of torture. Didn’t have to be McCain. That’s on you pieces of trash.

You filthy ass hateful Liberals sure mocked GW Bush's service in the Texas Air National Guard as a fighter pilot, didn't you?
I don’t know I was young then. But man, if he’d been shot down and subjected to torture for years, it would have been horrific for a Democrat to mock him while trying to spread more torture.

Being shot down and being a POW doesn't make him a hero.

Breaking under torture like he did didn't make him a traitor.

Lying about his part in the fire on the aircraft carrier and then running away makes him an asshole. He didn't even hang around for the funeral of the brave sailors who died. He went on in country R&R.

Being a Liberal voting RINO and a hate Trump dickhead also makes him an asshole.

He was also a loser not being able to beat a worthless affirmative action piece of shit Obama. He never really attacked Obama's for being a batshit crazy anti American Muslim Liberal. He was too weak to do what was necessary to make sure we didn't have Obama as President. All it would have taken was telling the truth like Trump did about Crooked Hillary.
Damn, so much rage and confusion in you :itsok:

But a good reminder that the GOP will attack POW’s for their time as POW’s.

No...we are attacking McCain for being an asshole.....his time as a POW has nothing to do with that....
Show us how torture worked on McCain like the OP talks about. What military secrets did McCain give up under torture?

Holy Toledo what a smackdown! I have my own reasons to hate McCain for all the wars he has backed and I've never truly bought into the accusations that others have made about him during the Vietnam war, but this is certainly a breathtaking statement.

And don't give me shit for linking to Gateway. His interview was on FOX.

"Well, she can’t use it anymore because it’s determined by Congress that it’s not legal. The fact is John McCain, it worked on John. That’s why they call him songbird John."

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on John. That's Why They Called Him "Songbird John" (VIDEO)
The man is an embarrassment to all soldiers
Air Farce General.....probably got his chest full of medals flying a desk and blowing his direct senior.
look at the hypocrite

giphy.gif
You show me that that Air Farce General did something note worthy in a war besides fly a desk, you would have a valid point.
Ok, I take it back:

McInerney was a command pilot with more than 4,100 flying hours, including 407 combat missions (243 in O-1s as a forward air controller and 164 in F-4Cs, Ds and Es) during the Vietnam War. In addition to his Vietnam Service, McInerney served overseas in NATO; Pacific Air Forces and as commander of 11th Air Force in Alaska.

FAC in Viet Nam...ok, he earned his chops.
That was 50 years ago

Today he is an asshole

Holy Toledo what a smackdown! I have my own reasons to hate McCain for all the wars he has backed and I've never truly bought into the accusations that others have made about him during the Vietnam war, but this is certainly a breathtaking statement.

"Well, she can’t use it anymore because it’s determined by Congress that it’s not legal. The fact is John McCain, it worked on John. That’s why they call him songbird John."

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on John. That's Why They Called Him "Songbird John" (VIDEO)
Air Farce General.....probably got his chest full of medals flying a desk and blowing his direct senior.
look at the hypocrite

giphy.gif
You show me that that Air Farce General did something note worthy in a war besides fly a desk, you would have a valid point.
Ok, I take it back:

McInerney was a command pilot with more than 4,100 flying hours, including 407 combat missions (243 in O-1s as a forward air controller and 164 in F-4Cs, Ds and Es) during the Vietnam War. In addition to his Vietnam Service, McInerney served overseas in NATO; Pacific Air Forces and as commander of 11th Air Force in Alaska.

FAC in Viet Nam...ok, he earned his chops.

He did not earn the right to lie about McCain. McInerny is trash.

McCain? Cripes for all his faults at being a warmonger (that's what I personally hate him for) I really ever heard negative about McCain I grew up on the "Hanoi Hilton" movie and until these latter days always believed him to be a good soul.

I know different now after watching his actions in a variety of global situations that could have been resolved politically but the son of a bitch preferred proxy wars so as far as I'm concerned that bastard can't go quick enough for me. He owns death for so many so let death embrace him.

That screw up on the Forrestal though, I bet there is resentment there.
What the hell do YOU know about the Forrestal fire? You some kind of expert on shipboard fires or something?

Lt. General McAsshole... senile, too.

[
Classless trash, typical of the Trump era

Why would you call a Lt. General classless trash? Many believe this to be true of McCain.
How long were YOU a POW of the North Vietnamese? How long was McInerney a POW?

I hate McCain for my own reasons. He's backed so many wars in his lifetime and caused so much death and destruction.

Now that aside, I'm only reading that many and we are talking many in the military detest McCain for many reasons. Including his murder of over 130 sailors.

Seems they have their reasons.

yeah, but youre a f'n idiot--

U.S. Sen. John McCain "was singlehandedly responsible for starting a fire on (the) USS Forrestal aircraft carrier."

tom-pantsonfire.gif

an F-4 Phantom about 100 feet away at the opposite end of the deck accidentally fired a rocket because of an electrical surge.

The details vary depending on the account, but the rocket hit either McCain’s plane or the plane of fellow Skyhawk pilot Lt. Cdr. Fred White.

Two sides. Two stories. I personally don't give a shit. My issue with McCain is far different than what his fellow soldiers are.
"Soldiers"? You don't even know that he was in the Navy....and we are supposed to listen to what you have to say on this topic? Laughable.

Torture doesn't work. The CIA knows this. General Mattis said this and he's been on the front lines where in a moments notice you or those you direct can lose their lives. In the pinch, when you are desperate for answers and believe there may be imminent attacks, I can accept it in limited scenarios as a last ditch effort to demand information, but ultimately, in general, it's mostly ineffective. There have been some who have identified some successes, and others who say it was a waste of time. Without any special inside knowledge, I tend to side with the latter.

I've watched some great documentaries on military intelligence interrogations, from the Vietnam Era and beyond. These guys were good, some of the best. The Germans in WWII were particularly creative, and there are outstanding OSS videos that illustrate how simple chat can give away so much. Some of the stuff I've seen dealt with hardened terrorists, in time, they were broken down and gave actionable intelligence. Not a finger was lifted to harm them. A serious game of psychological warfare in which they saved lives, instead of some primal torture action of revenge for the past, which won't help future U.S ops.

There is a way to get answers, torture could often be more of a liability than a benefit even if they do tell you information, as they often do so just to stop the suffering. So now you waste time and resources chasing ghosts, instead of having legitimate intel. That in itself can cost lives.

Moreover, if you engage in this you lose the higher ground AND you place your own agents at risk of torture. After 9/11 emotions were high, people were rightfully enraged, some felt they had failed in their duties. So, extreme measures were taken.

I think it came down to "we are unprepared and don't have the intelligence we should have, we need answers fast, what's coming next if anything"? If there was suspicion of an imminent attack, well, all bets are off. My gut tells me this was more a reaction of fear by Western intelligence than some proven interrogation tactic.

Waterboarding works...every single time...it breaks Green Berets and Navy Seals.......it is not torture, it is a great way to break a prisoner........
So...what secrets do Green Berets and Navy SEALS give up when tortured? What military secrets did McCain give up?

he doesn't get any pass just because 50 years ago he was a POW. why wasn't he voted president by all you hypocrites? Fk man to you he's fking god now.
Irrelevant. I never mocked a soldier’s sacrifice in support of torture. Didn’t have to be McCain. That’s on you pieces of trash.

You filthy ass hateful Liberals sure mocked GW Bush's service in the Texas Air National Guard as a fighter pilot, didn't you?
I don’t know I was young then. But man, if he’d been shot down and subjected to torture for years, it would have been horrific for a Democrat to mock him while trying to spread more torture.

Lying about his part in the fire on the aircraft carrier and then running away makes him an asshole. He didn't even hang around for the funeral of the brave sailors who died. He went on in country R&R.

Being a Liberal voting RINO and a hate Trump dickhead also makes him an asshole.

He was also a loser not being able to beat a worthless affirmative action piece of shit Obama. He never really attacked Obama's for being a batshit crazy anti American Muslim Liberal. He was too weak to do what was necessary to make sure we didn't have Obama as President. All it would have taken was telling the truth like Trump did about Crooked Hillary.

Scum will stay scum...we began to see that the first time trump attacked POWs.

Now I hate the son of a bitch because he looked at the planet as his world vision of war. I have no idea how good or bad he was in the past. I only saw Hanoi Hilton.

But all you left wing wankers loving him.....I'll find a reason more than the other reasons to hate the son of a bitch.

I can't wait till he dies for all the suffering he has caused. If I could have a minute around his oxygen tank....yes. I would.

This is a man who killed hundreds of thousands for his anger and his horrid attitude that life is a chess board of war.
Tell us how you fared in SERE school...tell us more about your expertise on the Forrestal fire....

And you just threatened to murder him by messing with his Oxygen tank.....maybe the mods (and others) might find that interesting to say the least.

The Songbird John story has been debunked as a conspiracy theory. Even I used to believe it. I was wrong.

'Songbird John' McCain? No evidence McCain helped ... - PolitiFact

tom-pantsonfire.gif
Na, He was definitely a Tweety Bird.
You can see it in his demeanor...
There is a reason why George W. Bush won the military vote in his primary over McCain.

John McCain is a career politician 100% spineless and corrupt

Vietnam Veterans of America have called for his and the WH aide to be fired. You just don't disrespect a Vietnam Vet.

I am a Vietnam Veteran.

I don't think McCain was a hero for being a POW.

I also don't think he was a traitor for "singing like a songbird".

I do, however, think he is a RINO asshole that kept Congress from repealing Obamacare in addition to other dumbass votes to side with the Democrats.
McCain saved Obamacare because Republicans failed to come up with something better

He put peoples health above politics
Obamacare is fine as long as it’s 100% voluntary… Thanks to trump.
:dance:

so what , FOX got rid of him because of politics but he'll still be sought out for his expert opinions . But here , is this is the same cowardly General Desk Jockey that YOU and Bodecea insult ?? --- Thomas McInerney - Wikipedia --- i ask because he looks different [might be younger] but if he is the same General that gave his free speech opinion on 'juan mcstain' he flew over 4100 hours and was a COMBAT Pilot with about 420 combat hours in 'vietnam' BBee and Bodecea .

Even Fox News wants nothing to do with the lying scumbag

Fox News cuts ties with retired general who called POW John McCain 'Songbird John'

Fox News is severing its relationship with retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney, who inaccurately claimed during an appearance on Fox Business Network Thursday that torture “worked on” Sen. John McCain, who endured a brutal 5 ½ years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

The claim went unchallenged by the show's host, Charles Payne. He apologized after the show and McCain's wife, Cindy, who has been caring for her husband at their home near Sedona, admonished Fox Business Network and Payne.
Why all of this concern for spineless McCain?
The silly fucker is just a career politician, and multiple time loser.
Hell, he was not even born here... he is far from a patriot. Just listen to that tape that he made in north Vietnam. Pretty much says it all.
I think Obama said it the best... He slammed that motherfucker

another Notable thing that General MCInerney did was to call 'mrobama' a treasonous bastird who was aiding and abetting Americas enemies . You can read all about it if you read my link BBee and Bodecea .

Now I hate the son of a bitch because he looked at the planet as his world vision of war. I have no idea how good or bad he was in the past. I only saw Hanoi Hilton.

But all you left wing wankers loving him.....I'll find a reason more than the other reasons to hate the son of a bitch.

I can't wait till he dies for all the suffering he has caused. If I could have a minute around his oxygen tank....yes. I would.

This is a man who killed hundreds of thousands for his anger and his horrid attitude that life is a chess board of war.
Hard to believe that as an icon from the Senate is dying that his own party throws him under the bus
You mean the Republicans/rinos... Career politicians in other words. It’s impossible to be a career politician and a conservative at the same time

Hard to believe you could support scum like Mcinerny
Let’s see you endure torture for 5 1/2 years and see how you respond

A great Republican is dying and parts of his own party are celebrating. You are disgusting
There is a reason why they call him spineless McCain

Scum will stay scum...we began to see that the first time trump attacked POWs.
-------------------------------- TRUMP didn't attack POW , he spoke his opinion of 'juan mcstain' Bodecea .

Democrats managed to turn the term "torture into a generic condition. Depending on your personal sensitivity, "torture" could mean anything from discomfort to embarrassment. More people drowned in Ted Kennedy's car than during enhanced interrogation known as "waterboarding" but democrats prefer to use the word "torture" even though elite U.S. Military units go through it.
Stop the bullshit
Waterboarding has always been considered torture ....up until Republicans endorsed the practice

Elite military units no longer go through waterboarding.
Only fucking pussies consider waterboarding torture, Our military... it’s part of their training.

Forum List

Back