Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

I'm sorry winterborn but I oppose obamacare so much I refuse to contribute to it. I cannot stomach the thought of my hard earn money going to that failure. So I'm doing something about it.

You are not effecting obamacare. You are just shifting your part of the financial burden on to the rest of us. Avoiding paying taxes by lying and cheating does not change obamacare. It also does not lower what it costs. But it does mean that YOU don't have to pay for it. You are doing nothing except screwing every other tax payer. Like I said, freeloading.

Fine you can have my share of the burden I don't give a fuck I'm not paying into it regardless.

Littlereb is now admitting to not only being a freeloader but a criminal tax evader too.

Great job on ruining your own credibility!

:thup:

You are not effecting obamacare. You are just shifting your part of the financial burden on to the rest of us. Avoiding paying taxes by lying and cheating does not change obamacare. It also does not lower what it costs. But it does mean that YOU don't have to pay for it. You are doing nothing except screwing every other tax payer. Like I said, freeloading.

Fine you can have my share of the burden I don't give a fuck I'm not paying into it regardless.

Littlereb is now admitting to not only being a freeloader but a criminal tax evader too.

I will not give money to something I flat out oppose. I will not pay into obamacare.

I don't call the police for assistance I call them to ask when the next range day is. , and I have a volunteer fire department a half a mile away from my house. I am a militia member with a local membership containing 15 polices officers from area departments 10 deputy sheriffs from three surrounding counties one FBI agent my family member several state troopers Couple of doctors and one lawyer with several skilled tradesmen. So no not free loading.

LMAO!! So you never drive on public roads? You grow all your own food?

I'm sure nations that would invade us are quaking in their boots and refraining from attacking because of your militia. lol

You get benefits from our federal gov't. To claim otherwise is simply lying. You get benefits and you expect the rest of us to pay for them. That is freeloading. So save the lies.

Yes for the most part I grow my own food. Fine we will not mess with them if they don't mess with us. The only thing I use is the roads, if that constitutes me a freeloader that will just have to be the cross I must bear compared to dumbasses being force to pay for obamacare. I'll manage.

Every bite of food you buy is inspected at tax payer expense, transported over roads paid for and maintained by taxpayers, in vehicles that are regulated and inspected by officials that are paid by taxes.

Every beer, glass of wine or drink of liquor you buy is inspected at tax payer expense, transported over roads paid for and maintained by taxpayers, in vehicles that are regulated and inspected by officials that are paid by taxes.

Chances are pretty good that the lines you access the internet on are, at least partially subsidized by our taxes. Their construction certainly was.

So yeah, you are a freeloader.

I'm sorry winterborn but I oppose obamacare so much I refuse to contribute to it. I cannot stomach the thought of my hard earn money going to that failure. So I'm doing something about it.

"If I can't have it my way I'll take my pennies and go home!!" :mad:

Too funny.

I will not give money to something I flat out oppose. I will not pay into obamacare.

But you damn sure depended on other people giving money to something they flat out opposed.

LMAO!! So you never drive on public roads? You grow all your own food?

I'm sure nations that would invade us are quaking in their boots and refraining from attacking because of your militia. lol

You get benefits from our federal gov't. To claim otherwise is simply lying. You get benefits and you expect the rest of us to pay for them. That is freeloading. So save the lies.

Yes for the most part I grow my own food. Fine we will not mess with them if they don't mess with us. The only thing I use is the roads, if that constitutes me a freeloader that will just have to be the cross I must bear compared to dumbasses being force to pay for obamacare. I'll manage.

Every bite of food you buy is inspected at tax payer expense, transported over roads paid for and maintained by taxpayers, in vehicles that are regulated and inspected by officials that are paid by taxes.

Every beer, glass of wine or drink of liquor you buy is inspected at tax payer expense, transported over roads paid for and maintained by taxpayers, in vehicles that are regulated and inspected by officials that are paid by taxes.

Chances are pretty good that the lines you access the internet on are, at least partially subsidized by our taxes. Their construction certainly was.

And the sales tax a portion of that goes to the fed do you have a point? Internet has a tax I pay. do you have a point?

But you damn sure depended on other people giving money to something they flat out opposed.

Sorry charlie that would be wrong. You wanted obamacare correct? If so it's all yours. pay for it I'm not.

Too funny.

It's not funny I'm taking it so serious I refuse to contribute to it. Regardless how much of a tantrum you produce.

Too funny.

It's not funny I'm taking it so serious I refuse to contribute to it. Regardless how much of a tantrum you produce.

One way or another you will end up paying, littlereb. The IRS will take it from you or you will serve time. That is your future.

And the sales tax a portion of that goes to the fed do you have a point? Internet has a tax I pay. do you have a point?

Yep, and I have made it. You are a cheat and a freeloader. Do you file anything at all with the IRS?

Yep, and I have made it. You are a cheat and a freeloader. Do you file anything at all with the IRS?

Sorry Charlie you have missed it by a mile. No cheating on this end. if your stupid enough to pay into obamacare go for it.

One way or another you will end up paying, littlereb. The IRS will take it from you or you will serve time. That is your future.

Can't take what I no longer own Sons are a great thing to have.

The IRS still treats that as tax evasion, littlereb, only now you have implicated your own kids in your crimes. They will be liable for taxes on assets transferred into their names by you.

Sorry Charlie you have missed it by a mile. No cheating on this end. if your stupid enough to pay into obamacare go for it.

At least you quit denying you are a freeloader. We are making progress.

But yes, you ARE cheating. The law says you must report your income so that you can be charged with your portion of the tax burden. You are strictly working for cash and doing so specifically to avoid paying taxes. That is, by definition, cheating.

Last edited:
Sorry charlie that would be wrong. You wanted obamacare correct? If so it's all yours. pay for it I'm not.

No, that would not be correct. I have never wanted it.

Well if you don't want it but going to pay into it, that's your own dumb ass fault.

No, that is called being a citizen of a nation. I didn't want to pay for the war in Iraq either, but I had no choice there. Just like I have no choice with Obamacare.

What I will do is to continue to campaign and vote for individuals who reflect my values, and to continue to do my best to make sure more people know what a problem this will be.

I don't just quit, give up, and start cheating or freeloading.

No, that would not be correct. I have never wanted it.

Well if you don't want it but going to pay into it, that's your own dumb ass fault.

No, that is called being a citizen of a nation. I didn't want to pay for the war in Iraq either, but I had no choice there. Just like I have no choice with Obamacare.

What I will do is to continue to campaign and vote for individuals who reflect my values, and to continue to do my best to make sure more people know what a problem this will be.

I don't just quit, give up, and start cheating or freeloading.

Forced tax was what started a war you do realize this correct?

At least you quite denying you are a freeloader. We are making progress.

But yes, you ARE cheating. The law says you must report your income so that you can be charged with your portion of the tax burden. You are strictly working for cash and doing so specifically to avoid paying taxes. That is, by definition, cheating.

No cheating nor freeloading but stupid is submitting to something that you do not support and will take your rights away.

At least you quite denying you are a freeloader. We are making progress.

No cheating nor freeloading but stupid is submitting to something that you do not support and will take your rights away.

Dude, you are not following the rules. That means you are cheating.
You are getting benefits from the gov't and are not paying your share. That is freeloading.

You can dance and lie as much as you want, but those are the facts.

You are still submitting to it. The medical world will change and so will your medical care. But since you have decided to quit paying anything, you should also quit bitching. It ain't costing you a dime, so leave it to those of us who are paying your share to complain.

Forum List

Back