Luke Letlow, 41-year-old congressman-elect, dies with COVID-19

How many times do people need to be told, masks offer important, but limited only protection from airborne viruses. The purpose of a mask is mostly to prevent an infected person from spreading viruses to others around them.
Among the countless fallacies that have been inserted into the minds of Trumpsters is the notion that, if science is not perfect, it is worthless.

They're trained on binary thought processes. If masks are not 100% effective, they are absolutely worthless and an assault on our "freedoms".

It's madness. I just hope it fades with time.

Please explain the science of a bar being OK to go into at 9:00 PM, but not OK at 10:00 PM.

Please explain the science of say a restaurant or store being allowed 25% occupancy but a Church being limited to 10 or 25 people only, regardless of occupancy.
There is no science to either. They are reactions to the science that Trumpsters don't like.

Dodge. Again, what is the scientific basis of the two policies in question?
I'll try to keep this simple.

Unlike health scientists (such as our younger daughter), most Americans are not experts in the science of this. So, we decide to follow recommendations by health scientists whose words they trust. As compared to trusting Trump and his obedient Trumpsters, whom we don't trust in the least, because of their arrogant ignorance.

That's your answer. If you don't like it, too bad.

Sorry, not good enough. We have been given no reasoning behind these restrictions, and all of them have come from local level politicians, not "health scientists"

What the hell is a health scientist anyway? What degree are we talking here?

If you are going to ruin a person's livelihood you should be able to tell them why, not just "shut up and listen you dumb fucking rube"

Your arrogance is fucking sad, you bougie prick.
Aww, look at you. Of course it's "not good enough". You're a Trumpster. You'll only believe what Trump and his crew tell you.

This is why I put so little effort into communicating with you people. You're fascinating as hell to observe, but worthless in conversation.

No, I am an American Citizen demanding to know the basis for these restrictions.

I have a Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, and I probably know more about statistics and risk analysis that most of the "experts" harping all this bullshit.

Again, what the fuck is the scientific basis for closing Bars and such at 10:00 PM? What is the scientific basis for number limits on churches but occupancy limits on other similar gatherings?
I've already told you this. I don't know the specific science. When we are not expert in something, we have to decide whom to trust. You have chosen to trust Trump and his crew. Not much I can do about that, outside of hoping folks like you don't infect and kill too many more people while whining about your "freedom".

I would ask why this needs to be so complicated for you to understand, but I already know the answer to that.

I hope you'll be done soon. This is tedious.

Why can't someone tell us the reasoning behind it? Why do you not care? I know why. The only reason you don't care is you probably still get a paycheck during all this, like I did. So it's someone else's problem and they should just listen to government fuck them in the ass like good little comrades.

Why trust them when they refuse to explain their reasoning behind it?

Jesus, what a fucking lemming you are.

Baaaaaaa
Okay cool!

And Mac runs away like he usually does when he can't answer the questions.

Luke Letlow, 41 year old GOP congressman-elect from Louisiana has just died of COVID

Funny how it's never a "story" when a democrat gets Covid! :hmpf:

Around 3 out of every 4 covid deaths were to people who wore the mask.
How many times do people need to be told, masks offer important, but limited only protection from airborne viruses. The purpose of a mask is mostly to prevent an infected person from spreading viruses to others around them.
The masks offer zero protection and cannot filter the virus.
Ya, that is what the dead congressman-elect said.

How can you reason with people who are too stupid to understand how filters work? A mask is a filter.

will the Dems pick up the seat?

too soon!

It's bad enough to lose the older ones(been there) but to lose the younger ones(I have lucked out here) has got to be as bad as it can get in this life. It's over for Luke but will never end for the ones left behind that loved him. Damn.
A wife and two young children, left behind.... :(

Why was he not given the vaccine...did he refuse it?
Priority for the Trump vaccine is given to important people like AOC and Pelosi, not the riff-raff of flyover states.
Why do we need a vaccine for a simple flu?

Please re-read your statement and think about it for a second......
Okay, done!

Now, since COVID is just a Chinese flu, and most of us don't get immunized against the flu, why bother?
I believe things are done on purpose to move us to tyranny. He could have been infected with something on purpose. I do not trust the deep state.

We really need more convelescent(sp) plasma treatment that cures or heals the sick, that Trump, and Christie, and Giuliani, and Ben Carson got, which saved their lives, all throughout the country....

I sure hope the President pandemic team is working on that too!

" Louisiana Rep.-elect #LukeLetlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said."

Um, I don't know. I'm just looking for clues in your behaviors.
How about the behaviors of your democrats who riot in the streets and your party in power in the cities failure to put a stop to it?

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
He should have attended a BLM klan rally and torched a few buildings. That would have kept him alive.
I’m confident there were other factors involved in this man’s death.

What did he know about Hillary?

Both Luke Letlow and Herman Kane attended Trump rallies shortly before being diagnosed with Covid 19 and dying. I wonder if Trump knows, or even cares that he could be responsible for the deaths of both of his supporters. I'm betting he doesn't care.
He should have attended a BLM klan rally and torched a few buildings. That would have kept him alive.
I’m confident there were other factors involved in this man’s death.
I agree.

What was his position on masks?

I don't know. I do know of people who have contracted it even though they wore a mask. Some of them on reddit [sic] said they wore a mask, gloves and hid in their basement for months and still contracted it.

Does not follow. Not wearing face protection doesn't make it easier to get infected ---- it makes it easier to infect other people.

Fer FUXSAKE do we STILL not know how this works, after a YEAR?
3 layers for an effective cloth mask - many wearing a thin one layered one is likely a false sense of security.

Forum List

Back