Lumber Prices Collapse 40% in June.

Gas is still near $4.00 in many places around the country.

Groceries are still through the roof.

The prices for used cars are bordering the absurd.

Nice try at the cherry pick, Karl.

Watch gas prices collapse this week now that the July 4 holiday is over with.
It’s the 13th. Avg price is higher today than it was a week ago.

Do you ever get tired of posting stupid shit?

In a pathetic attempt to attack Biden, trumpers have been crying about an increase in lumber, trying to blame Biden for the increase.

Because inflation is transitory lumber prices have imploded. Prices were in a bubble and now they have corrected dropping massively.

Biden's economy is so strong and will not be derailed by lumber.

In 2022 inflation will be a nonissue and the economy will still be booming like never before.

I predict Biden will have the best first 24 months in US history.

Compared to what? From an economy that tanked a good percentage? That is weak. Especially when the Political class had a hand in it.

In a pathetic attempt to attack Biden, trumpers have been crying about an increase in lumber, trying to blame Biden for the increase.

Because inflation is transitory lumber prices have imploded. Prices were in a bubble and now they have corrected dropping massively.

In 2022 inflation will be a nonissue and the economy will still be booming like never before.

Supply chains are being fixed. They're not fixed completely yet, but they're getting there. Demand may be slowing a bit.

Trumpsters saw a problem and pointed the finger, like Pavlov's Dogs. They have zero (0) idea what caused the inflation, and they don't care.

Blatant, arrogant ignorance: The Trumpian way.
Anyone that took Econ 101 understands what causes inflation, Mac! When you flood an economy with money it generally creates more demand for fewer goods and services which in turn creates inflation. It isn't rocket science.

Supply chains are being fixed. They're not fixed completely yet, but they're getting there. Demand may be slowing a bit.

Trumpsters saw a problem and pointed the finger, like Pavlov's Dogs. They have zero (0) idea what caused the inflation, and they don't care.

Blatant, arrogant ignorance: The Trumpian way.
Anyone that took Econ 101 understands what causes inflation, Mac! When you flood an economy with money it generally creates more demand for fewer goods and services which in turn creates inflation. It isn't rocket science.

Here's a dose of reality too, because I'm experiencing it all over due a restoration. Everything is a premium and slow as fuck, simply because they, DEMONICRATS shoved chaos, ass-backward thinking, victimization and entitlements up our asses under the disguise of COVID, so if you want something done, hurry up & wait and boy will it cost you.

If you want something done, you have to go through Amazon and the like, which is another way of saying big business is flourishing at the cost of small business, all so we can listen to dumbass progressives suggesting they support the common man. PROGS can kiss my ass, they support conditions for the poor and wealthy and nothing in-between. Shit look at California, their flagship state.

Trumpsters saw a problem and pointed the finger, like Pavlov's Dogs.
That's outrageous!!!
Only Dems are allowed to do that.
I'm glad you agree with my post.
So you think I am just whining despite the fact that I purchase these overpriced products near daily.
I don't blame you for being pissed. I would be too.

But the reasons for it are not what Trumpsters want to think.

Trumpsters saw a problem and pointed the finger, like Pavlov's Dogs.
That's outrageous!!!
Only Dems are allowed to do that.
I'm glad you agree with my post.
So you think I am just whining despite the fact that I purchase these overpriced products near daily.
I don't blame you for being pissed. I would be too.

But the reasons for it are not what Trumpsters want to think.
The left locked down their citizens world wide.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we know why this shit is out of control.
And the op is a fucking moron if he is celebrating the fall from 9 dollars to 7 when a year and a half ago it was barely over 2 dollars

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back