Luntz: Trump ‘committing political suicide’ as Harris seizes ‘intensity advantage’

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Longtime GOP pollster Frank Luntz said in a Wednesday interview he is seeing a “broad shift” in the 2024 polls toward Vice President Harris as she rides her “intensity advantage” and as former President Trump increasingly commits “political suicide.”

Luntz said Harris’s recent enthusiasm boost has tapped into part of the electorate that might not have otherwise voted in November had President Biden remained the party’s nominee. He predicted that could have a downballot effect, speaking in an interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

“She’s bringing out people who are not interested in voting for either Trump or Biden. So the entire electoral pool has changed,” Luntz said. “And if it continues in this direction, you have to start to consider Democrats winning the Senate and Democrats winning the House.

“The actual people who are participating — she’s got intensity now. She’s got an intensity advantage. She’s got a demographic advantage. And I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime,” Luntz continued.’

With President Biden having voluntarily withdrawn from the race, there’s no reason to vote for Trump.

We don't care!

Let Harris look as if she is winning...

God in due time is going to pull the rug from under her as only Trump has been ordained by God to be the next president of America. Only the democrats will be stupefied when it happens after the DNC.

Last edited:
‘Longtime GOP pollster Frank Luntz said in a Wednesday interview he is seeing a “broad shift” in the 2024 polls toward Vice President Harris as she rides her “intensity advantage” and as former President Trump increasingly commits “political suicide.”

Luntz said Harris’s recent enthusiasm boost has tapped into part of the electorate that might not have otherwise voted in November had President Biden remained the party’s nominee. He predicted that could have a downballot effect, speaking in an interview on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

“She’s bringing out people who are not interested in voting for either Trump or Biden. So the entire electoral pool has changed,” Luntz said. “And if it continues in this direction, you have to start to consider Democrats winning the Senate and Democrats winning the House.

“The actual people who are participating — she’s got intensity now. She’s got an intensity advantage. She’s got a demographic advantage. And I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime,” Luntz continued.’

With President Biden having voluntarily withdrawn from the race, there’s no reason to vote for Trump.

I'm not one to dismiss data based on sources if the data is good.

However--

Frank Luntz is legitimately--if not actually crazy--then really, TRULY weird. This guy had like a mock Oval Office constructed in his HOUSE.

Auto-reject for me

Just how is she bringing people out? All of this seems rather contrived. I'm guessing the same people who have been wrong about eveyrthing for the last 30 years will be wrong again. Perhaps they have bomb shelters at their beck and call just in case.

“Intensity”?

She can’t even do a press conference…
Exactly.. Trump gets 100s of millions to view an interview including many millions live. Such a threat in fact that the EU forbids it and someone.tries.to.crash the event. Somehow though a woman who hasn't received a single vote from her Party in two election cycles is getting people out with "intensity". Strange.indeed. She is certainly winning on.CCP owned Tik Tok apparently. Take that for what you will...

The problem for Trump, of course, was that the independent/swing voters planning on voting for Trump did so not because they supported Trump – indeed, many despise Trump – but because they believed President Biden was ‘too old’ and had to go.

Now independent/swing voters can vote for Vice President Harris – there’s no need to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back