Lurker here...

I hate that you don't use apostrophes. Have a few, on the house.
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Willow is our queen of wah.

I hate that you have like 12,000 posts and its not even a year yet. What, do ya live here? What, is it your homepage or somethin? Ya get alerts when someone responds to you dontcha. Yeah I know it. Dont even answer that.

I hate that you have like 12,000 posts and its not even a year yet. What, do ya live here? What, is it your homepage or somethin? Ya get alerts when someone responds to you dontcha. Yeah I know it. Dont even answer that.

I hate that you've already posted 13 times today...about NOTHING.

what can I say this shits fun. easy targets. all day. including you. who the hell are you by the way? whats your story.

You're such an amateur at hate.

thats it? youre such a veteran at posting on a forum, which doesn't say much bub. Lets do the math.

Life <
usmjs6.gif

hows that addin up? Beat it.

Last edited:
You would know wouldn't ya, kid. It's funny thats the first thing you thought of. Throat actin up? Little sore? Tell you what. Tell him to give you fair warning before the nuttage. Resist the swallow. Got somethin on yur chin there :eusa_drool:

What, is he like the "hate" around here? I hope not. If so, hes a piss poor example of "tell it how it is". Probably in his 30s or 40s, getting rusty.

Forum List

Back