Zone1 Luther was the Father of Liberalism

well, that tells me nothing. Even demons are "spiritual"
It wasn’t intended to tell you anything. My beliefs are between me and whatever power(s) I believe run the Universe. All you need to know is that I reject all forms of organized religion, regardless of how old or new they may be.

It wasn’t intended to tell you anything. My beliefs are between me and whatever power(s) I believe run the Universe. All you need to know is that I reject all forms of organized religion, regardless of how old or new they may be.
If you reject the Catholic Church Christ founded, you reject Christ and will end up in Hell.

You don't care about yourself?

nfbw 240829 Vlwtfo00063

i. Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240825. {post•276}. Woodznutz Aug’24 Spiwtt: Most of the people are Christians or claim to be. wdzntz 240828 Spiwtt00276

ii. Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240828. {post•279}. NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vpiwtt: When and based on what were most of the people Christians? nfbw 240828 Spiwtt00279

iii. Luther was the Father of Liberalism. 240829 {post•63}

NotfooledbyW Aug’24 Vlwtfo: Very few Catholics had anything to do with the American Revolution and writing the Constitution. There were more Rational Theists involved than Catholics.

nfbw 240829 Vlwtfo00063

Last edited:
If you reject the Catholic Church Christ founded, you reject Christ and will end up in Hell.

You don't care about yourself?
I’ve seen the Gods of Catholicism, Protestantism, and many other religions. I’m not interested in spending any more time with any of them. Especially the Christian God. I’ll take an eternity in Hell over an instant in Heaven, thank you very much. At least Satan is honest about who and what he is.

The Catholic Church had nothing to do with the founding of America. But you say America was founded as a Christian nation? How can that be?
It was founded on Christian principles, for the most part, meaning Scripture, the only thing Protestants and Cs have in common (although Protestants tend to think Catholics don't like Scripture, another HUGe myth..)

I’ve seen the Gods of Catholicism, Protestantism, and many other religions. I’m not interested in spending any more time with any of them. Especially the Christian God. I’ll take an eternity in Hell over an instant in Heaven, thank you very much. At least Satan is honest about who and what he is.

Satan TORTURES people in Hell! Check out the video at vaticancatholic.com called "Man shot and saw Hell"

There are no Christian principles in the US Constitution.
That is not true. The notion of all men being created equal is found in Christianity, mostly Catholicism (although, again, I have to clarify and say that true Catholicism is NOT in the Vatican sect)

It was founded on Christian principles, for the most part, meaning Scripture,
What Scripture? The Holy Bible? representative self government is nowhere to be found in the Holy Bible. Can you please explain stories about kings, wars, and an authoritarian God who chooses sides has anything to do with the US Constitution?

That is not true. The notion of all men being created equal is found in Christianity, mostly Catholicism (although, again, I have to clarify and say that true Catholicism is NOT in the Vatican sect)
Who are you trying to kid?

You say “all men being created equal” but
That’s not applied to the onslaught by Catholics against the native inhabitants of the New World or any place that was not a Europe. That is why I am a rational Theist like our first four president who did not believe in Scripture being Divinely inspired.

Who are you trying to kid?

You say “all men being created equal” but
That’s not applied to the onslaught by Catholics against the native inhabitants of the New World or any place that was not a Europe. That is why I am a rational Theist like our first four president who did not believe in Scripture being Divinely inspired.
You have been given false information about history. I can't deal with somene who is going to believe any lie from any liar who comes down the pike

What Scripture? The Holy Bible? representative self government is nowhere to be found in the Holy Bible. Can you please explain stories about kings, wars, and an authoritarian God who chooses sides has anything to do with the US Constitution?
You are way behind me.. In understanding Catholicism, which is the religion Christ founded.
I can't get you up to speed.. at least not in one post or even 1000. For one, a person has to want to learn.. and I can't make anyone want to.. o

You have been given false information about history.

The Papal Bull "Inter Caetera," issued by Pope Alexander VI on May 4, 1493, played a central role in the Spanish conquest of the New World

The Bull stated that any land not inhabited by Christians was available to be "discovered," claimed, and exploited by Christian rulers and declared that "the Catholic faith and the Christian religion be exalted and be everywhere increased and spread, that the health of souls be cared for and that barbarous nations be overthrown and brought to the faith itself." This

You are way behind me.. In understanding Catholicism, which is the religion Christ founded.
I can't get you up to speed.. at least not in one post or even 1000. For one, a person has to want to learn.. and I can't make anyone want to..

I am a rational theist. Washington Adams, Jefferson and Madison were rational theists.

I am an American. I am devoted to respecting your religious beliefs.

I have absolutely no desire to learn anything more than I know about Catholicism.

To be fair, what do you know about rational theism and the founding of America.

I am a rational theist. Washington Adams, Jefferson and Madison were rational theists.

I am an American. I am devoted to respecting your religious beliefs.

I have absolutely no desire to learn anything more than I know about Catholicism.

To be fair, what do you know about rational theism and the founding of America.

You don't want to learn about Catholicism because you don't know anything about it. If you knew what I knew about it, you'd bust your ass getting to... more understanding.

But it is likely too late for anyone to learn about the True religion of Christ. The virgin Mary appeared to a child in France in the 1800s and told her that Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the anti-Christ.

That has already happened (Rome losing the faith, that is). She told her that the Churches will all but disappear. That is in the process of happening. So yeh.. too bad, y'all missed out on a beautiful thing.. the most beautiful thing I've ever found on the planet.. Even the NO churches were great sometimes..

Forum List

Back