Lying Donald

Breaking front page news...Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known, I think you Hillary people have bigger problems to worry about.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offenderā€™s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the ā€œLolita Expressā€...ouch that's going to leave a mark. Oh Hillary did you know about this?
Another acquaintance was Israel defence secretary Ehud Barak, whose spokesman told The Mail on Sunday: ā€˜Mr Barak did attend several small functions in Mr Epsteinā€™s home in New York that were usually attended by leading businessman, university presidents, Nobel Prize Laureates and prominent public figures.ā€™

Epsteinā€™s many Hollywood pals include Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons.

ā€˜Jeffrey once had me give Matt a foot massage when he was flying on the jet with us,ā€™ Virginia says.

ā€˜He laughed and did drawings of Bart and Homer for my little brother and my dad.

ā€˜I also met Naomi Campbell at a birthday party of hers on a yacht in the South of France. She is a friend of Ghislaineā€™s but she was a real bitch to me.

'She was very fake. She turned away from me when we were introduced by Ghislaine and Jeffrey.

ā€˜Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffreyā€™s. He didnā€™t partake in sex with any of us but he flirted with me. Heā€™d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ā€œYouā€™ve got the life.ā€™ā€™ ā€™

Teenage girl recruited by paedophile Jeffrey Epstein reveals how she twice met Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton is an admitted wife cheating lying intern humping perv who soiled the White House with his DNA, go ahead libs BRING IT ON :laugh:
And Trump was not? PLEASE get you head checked! :cuckoo:

I always find Trump's ranting about Bill being an adulterer to be highly amusing! It's kind of like Sarah Palin arguing that Obama had no experience in government!

I heard a great story about Trump bragging that he had the highest ratings ever on C-SPAN. I'll let those cleverer than me figure why that belongs in this thread.

Denying facts was almost a sport for Trump, and extended even to mundane matters. While still married to his first wife, Ivana, Trump bought a mansion in Connecticut, and she decorated parts of it. Not the most earth-shattering news, but hey, everyone has slow days. When I called to confirm the purchase, Trump denied it, more than once. Sure enough, before long, he was spending weekends in the mansion, parts of which were decorated by Ivana. Did he think twice about such a seemingly pointless lie? Why would he?​

Confessions of a Trump Tabloid Scribe

In what may be the weirdest story of this campaign year, the Washington Post reported that in the 1980s and 1990s, Donald Trump frequently spoke with reporters while claiming to be someone else ā€” a public relations man named John Baron, who didnā€™t actually exist.

It turns out that ā€œBaronā€ worked as a PR man for Trumpā€™s team in the United States Football League, the New Jersey Generals. And football reporters at the time were skeptical that Baron actually existed, and convinced it was Trump on the phone when they talked with Baron.

Although the Washington Post story made waves when it was published this week, itā€™s actually old news in the football world. The Bergen Record published a story in 1985 saying that when the New Jersey Generals spokesman going by John Baron talked to reporters on the phone, ā€œThe guy sounds just like Donald, the same voice,ā€ and noting how odd it is that while Baron is available to talk on the phone, ā€œBaron never shows up at General games.ā€

Trump is denying that he ever pretended to be Baron or another spokesman who went by the name John Miller, but the 1991 recording of an interview with the spokesman, published by the Washington Post, removes any doubt: It was Trump. No matter how much he might wish now that he could say it was someone else making the decisions that led to the downfall of the USFL.​

As a USFL owner, Trump pretended to be his own PRĀ man

I'm also amused by how much Trump brags about how rich he is, at every opportunity; yet, follows that up by telling us that his taxes are none of our business..... Of course, before he decided that it was none of our business, he said that he would release them, but only after his IRS audit is finished (which would be after the election). I guess that is now off the table.

I'm also amused by how much Trump brags about how rich he is, at every opportunity; yet, follows that up by telling us that his taxes are none of our business..... Of course, before he decided that it was none of our business, he said that he would release them, but only after his IRS audit is finished (which would be after the election). I guess that is now off the table.
There is good news for donald
Bacterial STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis, are relatively easy to cure with antibiotics if detected and treated early. Genital herpes, genital warts, Hepatitis B andHIV are viral infections that cannot be cured, but the symptoms can be treated and managed.

Breaking front page news...Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known, I think you Hillary people have bigger problems to worry about.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offenderā€™s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the ā€œLolita Expressā€...ouch that's going to leave a mark. Oh Hillary did you know about this?
Another acquaintance was Israel defence secretary Ehud Barak, whose spokesman told The Mail on Sunday: ā€˜Mr Barak did attend several small functions in Mr Epsteinā€™s home in New York that were usually attended by leading businessman, university presidents, Nobel Prize Laureates and prominent public figures.ā€™

ā€˜Jeffrey once had me give Matt a foot massage when he was flying on the jet with us,ā€™ Virginia says.

ā€˜He laughed and did drawings of Bart and Homer for my little brother and my dad.

ā€˜I also met Naomi Campbell at a birthday party of hers on a yacht in the South of France. She is a friend of Ghislaineā€™s but she was a real bitch to me.

'She was very fake. She turned away from me when we were introduced by Ghislaine and Jeffrey.

ā€˜Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffreyā€™s. He didnā€™t partake in sex with any of us but he flirted with me. Heā€™d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ā€œYouā€™ve got the life.ā€™ā€™ ā€™

Teenage girl recruited by paedophile Jeffrey Epstein reveals how she twice met Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton is an admitted wife cheating lying intern humping perv who soiled the White House with his DNA, go ahead libs BRING IT ON :laugh:

Yep, Clinton's and Trump's, lying, cheating and dishonesty. This is going to be America's choice come November. This is what the Democratic Party and the Republican have to offer.

Two very bad choices and America is going to decide the lesser of two evils. I won't stand behind either one.

Bacterial STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis, are relatively easy to cure with antibiotics if detected and treated early. Genital herpes, genital warts, Hepatitis B andHIV are viral infections that cannot be cured, but the symptoms can be treated and managed.
And the donald said it wasn't his voice??? lol I heard it and it is The man is a lying scum

Yep, Clinton's and Trump's, lying, cheating and dishonesty. This is going to be America's choice come November. This is what the Democratic Party and the Republican have to offer.

Two very bad choices and America is going to decide the lesser of two evils. I won't stand behind either one.
How about a vote for the one who is more presidential?....and forget those little baby lies of Hillary

I'm glad to know that, in spite of Donald's sacrifice he made in his own, personal, Vietnam, by risking SDT's while sleeping around, that he will be able to attend veteran conventions with others that survived their tours in hell.....

It's not a lie, and no he hasn't, you senile douche bag.
Yes, he has, you silly millennial fraud.

I suppose you have a quote of him saying he isn't going to build the wall?

. . . . . ..

er, no, you don't.

I'm not a millennial, you senile douche bag.
He said it was negotiable, and you have nothing to refute that.

He said the height and type of construction was negotiable. Not the wall itself.

If you stopped posting lies you might gain just a little credibility, as it is you have none.
Lying won't help you. From the https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/report-donald-trump-backtracking-on-border-wall

Mr. Trump himself joked that he uses his border-wall proposal as an applause line at campaign events, saying ā€œif it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ā€˜We will build the wall!ā€™ and they go nuts.ā€

Mr. Trump has previously said that should he go to Washington, he would be willing to make deals with Establishment Republicans and Democrats.

If this audio from the New York Times indeed exists, could it be a sign he will renege on his promise to build a wall, all for the sake of a bi-partisan deal like the Gang of Eight?

- See more at: Report: Donald Trump Backtracking on Immigration?
------

Donald is playing the Chumps like redfish and bripat like fish, throwing them chum.

conservative review pfffffffffffffffffffffft. Cruz supporters like redstate. Fuck them big time.

I always find Trump's ranting about Bill being an adulterer to be highly amusing! It's kind of like Sarah Palin arguing that Obama had no experience in government!

Oh piss off. She was at least a mayor and a governor. Obama was a no name senator that Kennedy dragged up. If that old white guy didn't back Obama, he would not be president today.

I'm interested in who is more capable of getting America back to where it was...after seven years of epic fail and disaster.

That's an interesting characterization. I'd have used it for the bush years, personally.

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

StupidIrishLass would be more accurate.

Here dope...suck on it

Barack Obama's Sad Record on Economic Growth | RealClearMarkets

Number of Americans Not in Workforce Exceeds 94 Million for Fifth Month in a Row - Breitbart

Nothing like using well-known hyper-partisan resources and then expect to be considered credible!!! :laugh:
Please explain why wages are now rising due to the shrinking market of job applicants which has driven businesses to compete with each other, for new employees?
Thank you.

In what may be the weirdest story of this campaign year, the Washington Post reported that in the 1980s and 1990s, Donald Trump frequently spoke with reporters while claiming to be someone else ā€” a public relations man named John Baron, who didnā€™t actually exist.

It turns out that ā€œBaronā€ worked as a PR man for Trumpā€™s team in the United States Football League, the New Jersey Generals. And football reporters at the time were skeptical that Baron actually existed, and convinced it was Trump on the phone when they talked with Baron.

Although the Washington Post story made waves when it was published this week, itā€™s actually old news in the football world. The Bergen Record published a story in 1985 saying that when the New Jersey Generals spokesman going by John Baron talked to reporters on the phone, ā€œThe guy sounds just like Donald, the same voice,ā€ and noting how odd it is that while Baron is available to talk on the phone, ā€œBaron never shows up at General games.ā€

Trump is denying that he ever pretended to be Baron or another spokesman who went by the name John Miller, but the 1991 recording of an interview with the spokesman, published by the Washington Post, removes any doubt: It was Trump. No matter how much he might wish now that he could say it was someone else making the decisions that led to the downfall of the USFL.​

As a USFL owner, Trump pretended to be his own PR man

Who fucking cares? 20 WaPo guys out there trying to discredit the Donald will not work.

Yes, he has, you silly millennial fraud.

. . . . . ..

er, no, you don't.

He said the height and type of construction was negotiable. Not the wall itself.

If you stopped posting lies you might gain just a little credibility, as it is you have none.
Lying won't help you. From the https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/report-donald-trump-backtracking-on-border-wall

Mr. Trump himself joked that he uses his border-wall proposal as an applause line at campaign events, saying ā€œif it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ā€˜We will build the wall!ā€™ and they go nuts.ā€

Mr. Trump has previously said that should he go to Washington, he would be willing to make deals with Establishment Republicans and Democrats.

If this audio from the New York Times indeed exists, could it be a sign he will renege on his promise to build a wall, all for the sake of a bi-partisan deal like the Gang of Eight?

------

Donald is playing the Chumps like redfish and bripat like fish, throwing them chum.

conservative review pfffffffffffffffffffffft. Cruz supporters like redstate. Fuck them big time.
Yup, redstate believers, who know Trump is a lefty progressive, td.

I'm glad to know that, in spite of Donald's sacrifice he made in his own, personal, Vietnam, by risking SDT's while sleeping around, that he will be able to attend veteran conventions with others that survived their tours in hell.....

Have you seen his numbers with those serving? Thru the roof. Double the bitch.

. . . . . ..

er, no, you don't.

------

Yup, redstate believers, who know is a lefty progressive, td.

Don't even Jake. I like you. I don't know why but I still like you over all these years.

:)

Now lets get down to brass tacks here. Cruz was the Bush family's second choice after Jeb. Ditto the Bush family insiders donors. Cruz was playing the biggest fraud by pretending to be an outsider.

It's really a bad joke at this point.

------

Don't even Jake. I like you. I don't know why but I still like you over all these years.

Now lets get down to brass tacks here. Cruz was the Bush family's second choice after Jeb. Ditto the Bush family insiders donors. Cruz was playing the biggest fraud by pretending to be an outsider.

We like each other because we know the other is real.

Yes, Cruz was insider, just like Trump has been for more than twenty years.

You want the system pulled apart, which is admirable, but you are using a progressive lefty to do it, who will abandon whatever conservatives and libertarians who are supporting him.

So . . . since neither Hil nor Donnie are what I want, I vote Gary Johnson.

------

We like each other because we know the other is real.

Yes, Cruz was insider, just like Trump has been for more than twenty years.

You want the system pulled apart, which is admirable, but you are using a progressive lefty to do it, who will abandon whatever conservatives and libertarians who are supporting him.

So . . . since neither Hil nor Donnie are what I want, I vote Gary Johnson.

And I like Gary Johnson but you know what?

We need the system pulled apart. Trump's success will do that. It's already doing that. These old time dynasties have to die. Look at Bernie bless his little commie soul for heavens sake. He's clubbing the left you know the "Hillary can't be beat" to pieces right now.

Then finally the Gary Johnson's of the world will finally stand a chance.

Now as to Trump being an insider? He's not. Not like the Cruz family. For heaven's sake they both worked for them for years and Heidi the bitch and she is an evil bitch is solid Wall Street. The Donald is Wall Street but not owned by them. That's why they are terrified. He knows the game from the $$$$$$$$$$ buying a politician side.

Forum List

Back