Lynch Refuses To Recuse Herself, Refuses To Appoint Special Prosecutor

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Lynch has resisted pressure by Republican lawmakers to appoint a special prosecutor in the case. She said Friday that she still planned on reviewing the case and would not recuse herself.

“This incident does nothing to instill confidence in the American people that her department can fully and fairly conduct this investigation, and that’s why a special counsel is needed now more than ever,” Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said in a statement.

Bill Clinton, who nominated Lynch to be the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District in 1999, met privately with her for about 30 minutes aboard her plane while the two were in the Phoenix area Monday."

----------

It is illegal for state DAs and Prosecuting Attorneys to do what she did, meeting Bill the way she did.

DOT lawyers are already having to go to ETHICS training classes by court order for activities just like this...

Lynch and Bill have History.

Lynch has a vested interest in Hillary NOT being indicted: No job after November if she is.

Lynch's boss has a lot to lose if Hillary is indicted and Trump wins...

She already came out during the investigation and said she sees no reason for indictment...and the FBI hasn't even concluded their investigation or provided their final report...

----------

Too many conflicts of interest.
Too much shady dealings

Based on the facts and even the perception of bias / improprieyy, with such a high-profile case like this with so much at stake, Lynch should recuse herself from this case!

Attorney general won’t recuse herself in Clinton email case

Cite the law.

it's an ethic. Long ago----when I was a kid in college----I took a job in a very large hospital-----My job gave me more access to
the lives and problems of both the patients (3000 bed hospital) and the doctors ----Huge teaching hospital----scores of residents
and interns than just about any other class of worker-----in the whole damned place (I worked as front desk receptionist----
got trained on PBX switchboard and did that too----and even did stints in the large very busy MAIL ROOM) The medical charts passed thru my hands and the visitors passed thru my hands and since I worked weekend evenings in the wee hours----the interns and residents TALKED to me lots. Nothing happened in that place OF A GOSSIP value that I did not know--------I never "told"------no matter how JUICY the gossip and no matter how PROMINENT a citizen was the patient. ---way back then there were no laws------it was a matter of ETHICS------(well---I had read the HIPPOCRATIC OATH long before I HAD TO)

"""Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge,"""

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^that's the
ETHIC -----it was not on the lawbooks back then

"Lynch has resisted pressure by Republican lawmakers to appoint a special prosecutor in the case. She said Friday that she still planned on reviewing the case and would not recuse herself.

“This incident does nothing to instill confidence in the American people that her department can fully and fairly conduct this investigation, and that’s why a special counsel is needed now more than ever,” Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, said in a statement.

Bill Clinton, who nominated Lynch to be the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District in 1999, met privately with her for about 30 minutes aboard her plane while the two were in the Phoenix area Monday."

----------

It is illegal for state DAs and Prosecuting Attorneys to do what she did, meeting Bill the way she did.

DOT lawyers are already having to go to ETHICS training classes by court order for activities just like this...

Lynch and Bill have History.

Lynch has a vested interest in Hillary NOT being indicted: No job after November if she is.

Lynch's boss has a lot to lose if Hillary is indicted and Trump wins...

She already came out during the investigation and said she sees no reason for indictment...and the FBI hasn't even concluded their investigation or provided their final report...

----------

Too many conflicts of interest.
Too much shady dealings

Based on the facts and even the perception of bias / improprieyy, with such a high-profile case like this with so much at stake, Lynch should recuse herself from this case!

Attorney general won’t recuse herself in Clinton email case

she cant recuse herself

if she did she would not be in the position

to make sure bill and hillary get off the hook

Cite the law.

it's an ethic. Long ago----when I was a kid in college----I took a job in a very large hospital-----My job gave me more access to
the lives and problems of both the patients (3000 bed hospital) and the doctors ----Huge teaching hospital----scores of residents
and interns than just about any other class of worker-----in the whole damned place (I worked as front desk receptionist----
got trained on PBX switchboard and did that too----and even did stints in the large very busy MAIL ROOM) The medical charts passed thru my hands and the visitors passed thru my hands and since I worked weekend evenings in the wee hours----the interns and residents TALKED to me lots. Nothing happened in that place OF A GOSSIP value that I did not know--------I never "told"------no matter how JUICY the gossip and no matter how PROMINENT a citizen was the patient. ---way back then there were no laws------it was a matter of ETHICS------(well---I had read the HIPPOCRATIC OATH long before I HAD TO)

"""Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge,"""

Nothing you said has anything to do with this topic.

If that was your intent, well done.

Cite the law.

wrong again----EXPARTE COMMUNICATION in legal matters
is an issue of ETHICS Confidentiality in medical and just
incidental matters is also a matter of ethics not entirely covered by LAWS

Cite the law.

how did you do in those baby intelligence tests that included ---four or five items or geometrical figures the question being---
WHICH ONE DOES NOT BELONG?-------the ability to see
COMMONALITIES ------is human intelligence

Cite the law.

Bill Clinton is not under investigation.

This meeting with the Clintons is so Watergate-esque. If this kind of of blatant corruption isn't punished, nothing will be. Clearly it was a negotiation session on how to proceed in allowing Clinton to skate. It's corruption at its worst.

And before i head out, can someone please drag Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell off their golf courses and yachts, to lead on this? I mean WTF?? AWOL again?

Cite the law.

Clinton Foundation received subpoena from State Department ...
https://www.washing

Cite the law.

The Clinton Foundation is well known for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. It ranks right up there with the UN, IMF, World Bank, and so on. Hopefully it'll be taken down at some point.

Cite the law.

Good for Lynch. Yet another precedent set by the Left. Paybacks will hurt despite your double standards.

I can cite a precedent of sorts. Justice Scalia socialized with Dick Cheney, went on hunts, went to dinner, when Cheney was directly in matters before the Court. Scalia refused to recuse himself.
Cite the law.

Good for Lynch. Yet another precedent set by the Left. Paybacks will hurt despite your double standards.

I can cite a precedent of sorts. Justice Scalia socialized with Dick Cheney, went on hunts, went to dinner, when Cheney was directly in matters before the Court. Scalia refused to recuse himself.

Great. And now we have another one. Don't try and tell US all they talked about were grandkids. You people shit yourselves over Scooter Libby and think this is just fine.

The Clinton Foundation is well known for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. It ranks right up there with the UN, IMF, World Bank, and so on. Hopefully it'll be taken down at some point.

The Left is just fine with the Clinton Foundation revenue generation.... regardless of source. These precedents are amazing from an ethics standpoint and what the Left will tolerate. The Republicans should borrow a page or too from Democrats as any moral outcry from the Left can be ignored if not mocked.

Cite the law.

No, but his spouse partner is. You already know that.

Cite the law.

It was Bill's server idiot.

Cite the law.

It was Bill's server idiot.

Cite the law.

No, but his spouse partner is. You already know that.

So? Clarence Thomas's wife is well known as a conservative activist deeply involved with many conservative causes that end up in one way or another before the Court.

Why shouldn't he recuse himself for talking to his wife?

Forum List

Back