Lynch Refuses To Recuse Herself, Refuses To Appoint Special Prosecutor

it's an ethic. Long ago----when I was a kid in college----I took a job in a very large hospital-----My job gave me more access to
the lives and problems of both the patients (3000 bed hospital) and the doctors ----Huge teaching hospital----scores of residents
and interns than just about any other class of worker-----in the whole damned place (I worked as front desk receptionist----
got trained on PBX switchboard and did that too----and even did stints in the large very busy MAIL ROOM) The medical charts passed thru my hands and the visitors passed thru my hands and since I worked weekend evenings in the wee hours----the interns and residents TALKED to me lots. Nothing happened in that place OF A GOSSIP value that I did not know--------I never "told"------no matter how JUICY the gossip and no matter how PROMINENT a citizen was the patient. ---way back then there were no laws------it was a matter of ETHICS------(well---I had read the HIPPOCRATIC OATH long before I HAD TO)

"""Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge,"""

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^that's the
ETHIC -----it was not on the lawbooks back then

Nothing you said has anything to do with this topic.

If that was your intent, well done.

wrong again----EXPARTE COMMUNICATION in legal matters
is an issue of ETHICS Confidentiality in medical and just
incidental matters is also a matter of ethics not entirely covered by LAWS

Bill Clinton is not under investigation.

No, but his spouse partner is. You already know that.

So? Clarence Thomas's wife is well known as a conservative activist deeply involved with many conservative causes that end up in one way or another before the Court.

Why shouldn't he recuse himself for talking to his wife?

if her case ends up before the SUPREME FEDERAL COURT---yes

it's an ethic. Long ago----when I was a kid in college----I took a job in a very large hospital-----My job gave me more access to
the lives and problems of both the patients (3000 bed hospital) and the doctors ----Huge teaching hospital----scores of residents
and interns than just about any other class of worker-----in the whole damned place (I worked as front desk receptionist----
got trained on PBX switchboard and did that too----and even did stints in the large very busy MAIL ROOM) The medical charts passed thru my hands and the visitors passed thru my hands and since I worked weekend evenings in the wee hours----the interns and residents TALKED to me lots. Nothing happened in that place OF A GOSSIP value that I did not know--------I never "told"------no matter how JUICY the gossip and no matter how PROMINENT a citizen was the patient. ---way back then there were no laws------it was a matter of ETHICS------(well---I had read the HIPPOCRATIC OATH long before I HAD TO)

"""Whatever, in connection with my professional practice or not, in connection with it, I see or hear, in the life of men, which ought not to be spoken of abroad, I will not divulge,"""

So? Clarence Thomas's wife is well known as a conservative activist deeply involved with many conservative causes that end up in one way or another before the Court.

Same thing can be said about the spouse of any SCOTUS Judge. Show US where conservatives are blatantly meeting with the prosecutor to their defendant?

Same thing can be said about the spouse of any SCOTUS Judge. Show US where conservatives are blatantly meeting with the prosecutor to their defendant?

Ya actually mean that Pat Nixon avoided assignations with
Archibald Cox?

It was Bill's server idiot.

You don't know if he is or isn't fool.

"Lynch Refuses To Recuse Herself, Refuses To Appoint Special Prosecutor"

And?

Your objection is subjective and partisan, devoid of fact or merit.

No "special prosecutor" is warranted.

Cite the law.

But he is a red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back