M16 Agent Christopher Steele is a Lying about DJT

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Christopher Steele: super-spy or dodgy dossier writer? The secret world of the man behind the leaked Trump document

The source also questioned the extent to which Mr Steele – a former MI6 officer who once worked in Moscow – would have been able to visit Russia in person.

“I would be surprised if he could go to Russia [himself],” the source said. “The Russians don’t believe you ever leave the intelligence services. I would imagine the Russian state would continue to be interested in someone who had served, particularly undercover in the embassy, and who knew where the British resources were in Russia.

“I’m told he would have had to ask permission [from the British Government] before going to a country like Russia.”

Instead, the source said, Mr Steele may have had to work through Russian subcontractors – who might have a financial incentive to please their paymasters with impressive-looking information, or who may have gossiped with other Russians keen to exaggerate the extent of their knowledge.

Is there any other dossier that the demo_rats, swamp dwellers and scumbag extraordinaire McCain want me to consider

By the way Steele has gone into hiding. Stay there for 8 years motherfucker.

Last edited:
_93547912_steele.jpg

The 35-page dossier on Mr Trump - which is believed to have been commissioned initially by Republicans opposed to Mr Trump - has been circulating in Washington for some time.

What's amusing to me is that the information in the dossier is not outlandish, and wouldn't surprise me at all if it was 100% accurate.

Probably still wouldn't have any effect on treasonous republican's opinion about Trump.

Last edited:
Trumps chairman and the ex Ukraine Pres were and are buddies, both probably in Russia now. Trumps son said yes in 2008 Trump has a lot of business in Russia. He is as credible as WikiLeaks , if not more.

What's amusing to me is that the information in the dossier is not outlandish, and wouldn't surprise me at all if it was 100% accurate.

Probably still wouldn't have any effect on treasonous republicans opinion about Trump.

Let me remind that our choices in November 8th were between a crazy warmonger determined to start WWIII and to disarm us.

That was more than enough for me to vote AGAINST HER.

I believe it. Esp the golden showers part. Sounds like Trump.

Amen! I believe every word that Christopher Steele wrote. Sounds like Trump. Anyway, it's in the process of being thoroughly investigated.

The OP has no proof that Steele is lying. Just more NaziCon fake news bullshit.

Allegedly the phony James Bond was hired by Planned Parenthood to smear Trump. Nobody believed it except the biggest suckers, (McCain?) and CNN.

Probably still wouldn't have any effect on treasonous republicans opinion about Trump.

Let me remind that our choices in November 8th were between a crazy warmonger determined to start WWIII and to disarm us.

There's only one candidate who openly supported nuclear proliferation to other countries, trade wars against superpowers, the collapse of Europe as a superpower, and lamented our unwillingness to use nuclear weaponry. Hint: not Hillary

Allegedly the phony James Bond was hired by Planned Parenthood to smear Trump. Nobody believed it except the biggest suckers, (McCain?) and CNN.
Lol you sure it wasn't George Soros? Eric Holder? CNN? Some other conservative boogeyman? :rofl:

There's only one candidate who openly supported nuclear proliferation to other countries, trade wars against superpowers, the collapse of Europe as a superpower, and lamented our unwillingness to use nuclear weaponry. Hint: not Hillary

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yo Vern why did Prominent neocon Robert Kagan endorsed Democrat Hillary Clinton?

Neocon Kagan Endorses Hillary Clinton

for president, saying she represents the best hope for saving the United States from populist billionaire Donald Trump, who has repudiated the neoconservative cause of U.S. military interventions in line with Israel’s interests."

Lie, never said to disarm you, but wanted stricker laws. Seems like all the Pubs come out with a mass shooting, but love their guns. If anything Trump is going to take away your guns.

War monger, Trump wants to start a war with China, what do you call that. Also with Mexico. What was great for him to import form Mexico and China, Japan and India, is not ok now.

We the consumers will be paying for the tariffs or go without. The thing with Trump he is going to push his arrogance and power across the globe and very likely will push the bottom.

Lie, never said to disarm you, but wanted stricker laws. Seems like all the Pubs come out with a mass shooting, but love their guns. If anything Trump is going to take away your guns.

War monger, Trump wants to start a war with China, what do you call that. Also with Mexico. What was great for him to import form Mexico and China, Japan and India, is not ok now.

We the consumers will be paying for the tariffs or go without. The thing with Trump he is going to push his arrogance and power across the globe and very likely will push the bottom.

Listen Dingleberry

She was going to appoint a SCOTUS justice willing to REVERSE HELLER

Read the dissenting opinion before re-posting.

Amen! I believe every word that Christopher Steele wrote. Sounds like Trump. Anyway, it's in the process of being thoroughly investigated.

Sharel with us how a former M16 agent was allowed to return to Russia to "investigate" anything?

According to the demo_rats Russia was helping DJT , so why would Russia allow Steele to investigate anything about Trump?

[

Thaz yo story and youse gonna stick to it! I can't blame you a bit - it would be a bitch to lose those
Democrat Party checks and have to back on food stamps.

He's a germaphobe.

:lmao: With every new post you make you show yourself to be a complete moron. I actually gave you credit at one point in time for being somewhat intelligent regarding the ME. But cripes it's been downhill from there with your attacks on Trump.

I want to see Steele's passport. As a matter of fact I think that Steele should be investigated as well as those who gave $$$$$$$$$$ to the man for this hit job.

Michael Cohen who Steele has accused of receiving info folders in various European cities has shown his passport to validate that his presence in Prague and other places is a lie. A flat out lie.

So. Fair game. AND I want to know the hand McCain played in this bullshit mess as well.

I don't buy this "Golden Showers" stuff either. When they throw around "un-named sources" and "unconfirmed reports" my BS alarm goes ff big time.

Forum List

Back