Machado IS a pig

America cannot elect a fat-shaming misogynist as president

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

Every kid is special.....so nobody is special.

You give people credit for trying.....

Well guess what....life isn't fair....and sometimes it sucks.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King.

"struggled with weight gain". What kind of struggle is that pray tell.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

But don't you dare say anything about it.

Yep. No doubt the right believes it's important to fat shame women. Please post often. None of us wants anybody to forget that.

...............................OINK!

upload_2016-9-30_1-0-21.png

Yep. No doubt the right believes it's important to fat shame women. Please post often. None of us wants anybody to forget that.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

But if you are fat, I've got no problem telling you as much.

I guess the P.C. police don't mind waddling their oversized asses around town making sure people don't get their feelings hurt.

No it's not right to fat shame women. On the other hand, the winner of a beauty contest is under contract to maintain her beauty contest winning appearance for the year that she is the beauty queen.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

I guess the P.C. police don't mind waddling their oversized asses around town making sure people don't get their feelings hurt.

Not sure what you might want to call yourself, but you are just another crazy RWNJ.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

Not sure what you might want to call yourself, but you are just another crazy RWNJ.

Who really cares what you think.

I'd hate to insult the left by associating you with them.

You are an asshole.

If I had to guess, you carry a few extra pounds around.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

You are an asshole.

There is a long list of things crazy right wingers like to call themselves, even though they all support the same disgusting, hateful goals. I guess they are just too embarrassed to admit what they really are. Crazy right wingers

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

You are an asshole.

There is a long list of things crazy right wingers like to call themselves, even though they all support the same disgusting, hateful goals. I guess they are just too embarrassed to admit what they really are. Crazy right wingers

Sounds like you are a right winger...you appear to know more about them than I would ever claim to.

Both sides are sell outs loaded with brainwashed morons like yourself.

Now take your ADD meds......

This is about the whining crybaby article in the OP.

It's about time, people started saying like it is.

Trump is a moron (but not as bad as you), but he nailed this one.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

You are an asshole.

Sounds like you are a right winger...you appear to know more about them than I would ever claim to.

What ever you say, dumb ass.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

You are an asshole.

Why don't you migrate over to the stupid forum where you can, at least, fit in.

You are an asshole.

OK. We all see you are nuts. Now go play.

You are an asshole.

Did you have something you wanted to post that anyone might care to read ?

If not, why don't you get off this thread and do something useful....like go f**k yourself.

If not, why don't you get off this thread and do something useful....like go f**k yourself.

It's a stupid thread, and deserves ridicule. I'm performing a public service bitch.

Who's on the right ?

Not me.

You are an asshole.

Sun Devil claims he doesn't like Trump but he has already proven that he is one of the deplorables in the basket...and he doesn't understand beyond a 3rd grade level....so you need to draw him a picture.

It's a stupid thread, and deserves ridicule. I'm performing a public service bitch.

If it's stupid, it's only because you are posting to it.

The only public service you'd be performing is if you jumped off a very high cliff.

Sun devil doesn't even know how dumb his thread is. I'm trying to help him understand.

Forum List

Back