Macron says Assad’s removal no longer priority in solving Syrian crisis

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
"I no longer view Assad’s removal as a precondition for anything, since I don’t see anyone who could become his legitimate successor", Macron said. He also weakened his threats in case of a chemical attacks to the claim he will bomb the depots of the weapons if their location is known. He should ask his secret service or the OPCW, they now the two remaining depots are under "rebel" control.

"I no longer view Assad’s removal as a precondition for anything, since I don’t see anyone who could become his legitimate successor", Macron said. He also weakened his threats in case of a chemical attacks to the claim he will bomb the depots of the weapons if their location is known. He should ask his secret service or the OPCW, they now the two remaining depots are under "rebel" control.

Okay, someone else who understands that in reality sometimes one must dance with a demon in order to kill a devil.

so true-----the hundreds of thousands of victims of Baathist filth in Syria are already dead

Macron is the Rothschilds' henchman (basically, puppet) and their goals are obviously Globalist, so how much we can believe what Macron says? I guess, we'll watch and see...

Okay, someone else who understands that in reality sometimes one must dance with a demon in order to kill a devil.

Assad is horrific. He should be prosecuted for war crimes. But I'm not seeing any other alternative - it's either Assad or Civil War. And that is a sad reality.

Perhaps, once the country is stabilized, Assad can one day be held accountable but I doubt it.

Assad is horrific. He should be prosecuted for war crimes. But I'm not seeing any other alternative - it's either Assad or Civil War. And that is a sad reality.

Perhaps, once the country is stabilized, Assad can one day be held accountable but I doubt it.
The reality, specifically in the ME is when a power vacuum is created, the strongest, most organized faction will take over. Currently in that region it's ISIS............

The reality, specifically in the ME is when a power vacuum is created, the strongest, most organized faction will take over. Currently in that region it's ISIS............

At this point stability is more important than human rights and only a strongman can maintain it.

At this point stability is more important than human rights and only a strongman can maintain it.
At almost any point this is true specifically in most areas of the world. Most American think like Americans, they project their ideals on every other culture in the world and wonder why everyone else can't be like us or expect every culture in the world to be like us when they're not. Unfortunately the bad guys win out more often than the good guys (both relative "labels") and while Assad was never really our friend he's better than the current potential alternative. Why do most ME rulers rule with an iron fist? Because they have to or risk being replaced with another faction that might be even harsher, this has been going on for centuries.

Macron is the Rothschilds' henchman (basically, puppet) and their goals are obviously Globalist, so how much we can believe what Macron says? I guess, we'll watch and see...

Macron is an intimate of Rothchild?

Good.

At almost any point this is true specifically in most areas of the world. Most American think like Americans, they project their ideals on every other culture in the world and wonder why everyone else can't be like us or expect every culture in the world to be like us when they're not. Unfortunately the bad guys win out more often than the good guys (both relative "labels") and while Assad was never really our friend he's better than the current potential alternative. Why do most ME rulers rule with an iron fist? Because they have to or risk being replaced with another faction that might be even harsher, this has been going on for centuries.
You people need to understand that Assad is not the devil as described in the media. He is still in office because he has the people´s support.

Maybe he has realized that not Assad but the terrorists Hollande supported are responsible for the attacks in Europe.

You people need to understand that Assad is not the devil as described in the media. He is still in office because he has the people´s support.
You need to understand how Assad is viewed here and whether you like it or not he's a demon, not a devil, the devil is ISIS.

You need to understand how Assad is viewed here and whether you like it or not he's a demon, not a devil, the devil is ISIS.
Your claim lacks of any basis. Assad is the legitimate President, he is viewed as good guy in his sphere of influence and that is all what matters. Evil are those who support terrorists and Assad fights terrorists which makes him the good guy.

Your claim lacks of any basis. Assad is the legitimate President, he is viewed as good guy in his sphere of influence and that is all what matters. Evil are those who support terrorists and Assad fights terrorists which makes him the good guy.
Given that in your eyes Putin and Russia can do no wrong and you believe every bit of propaganda they disseminate and because Assad is Russia's ally I'll take that as an affirmation my assessment that he's a demon is correct...........

Given that in your eyes Putin and Russia can do no wrong and you believe every bit of propaganda they disseminate and because Assad is Russia's ally I'll take that as an affirmation my assessment that he's a demon is correct...........
If that´s your "explanation" for why he´s a demon, he must be an outright angel.

Difference in cultural ideologies, the Russians, some Syrians and you view strong Machiavellian leadership as not only not only acceptable but desirable, the west outwardly reviles and condemns Machiavellian leadership but practice it behind closed doors when absolutely necessary and it's an absolute necessity in global politics, a lesson Obama never learned.

Not sure how barrel bombing entire villages and using chemical weapons against his own people including children equals "fighting terrorists" but...whatever. Presumably anyone who fights a tyrannical regime becomes a terrorist.

If that´s your "explanation" for why he´s a demon, he must be an outright angel.
Who ever said I was an outright angel........... I would point out the atrocities Assad and his regime have committed but you would contest every one because you chose to believe the Russian propaganda over the reality.

Not sure how barrel bombing entire villages and using chemical weapons against his own people including children equals "fighting terrorists" but...whatever. Presumably anyone who fights a tyrannical regime becomes a terrorist.
He will tell you that's western propaganda..........

Forum List

Back