Mad Dog Mattis to Trump:"You're gonna have to get the next Defense Sec to lose to ISIS. not me, pal"

Mattis found out that the job was too big for him to handle. It's nothing to be ashamed about.

The President found out that guys with the nickname of "mad dog" aren't necessarily the most qualified people for the job even though the name sounds good.

The President found out that guys with the nickname of "mad dog" aren't necessarily the most qualified people for the job even though the name sounds good.
you mean Big Cat John Bolton is not fit to be Sec Of Defense?

let the record show that nobody cares that Mad Dog implied Trump would lose to ISIS

The President found out that even guys with cool nicknames who belong to organizations he admires might really be pussies rather than mad dogs or even traitors if the price is right.

The President found out that even guys with cool nicknames who belong to organizations he admires might really be pussies rather than mad dogs or even traitors if the price is right.

Or maybe the President is an ignorant politico moron not interested in Mattis advisory.

Mattis found out that the job was too big for him to handle. It's nothing to be ashamed about.

Yep, he found out that the job do whatever he was told to do and to never question Trump and never offer advise that was contrary to what Trump believed.

Thus he left, as he will not be anyone's yes man.

The problem is that the only qualification Trump was looking for was for someone to nod yes all the time. And Mattis was not qualified for that, he has a brain.

NYT Times: Mad Dog is the man Trump wishes he were!
After being disgraced repeatedly the NYT posts crap like this in an attempt to gain back 'some measure of journalistic integrity'...

Bwuhahahaha...
i generally agree with you, but on this particular headline, i agree with the Times. i pay detailed attention to Trump's statements, and he said a coupla weeks ago that he wanted to be granted a Medal Of Honor, he was told it was not possible because he is not a HERO OF WAR

The problem is that the only qualification Trump was looking for was for someone to nod yes all the time. And Mattis was not qualified for that, he has a brain.

He had principles - Trump can't relate to that shit.

Thanks for posting link to article. It was interesting, his book on leadership will serve business students and those gaining management roles very well. Glad it is not another kiss-and-tell book that are oh so popular from our ex-government officials. In particular I liked his telling the interviewer who was admittedly grabbing for some controversy:

“The duty of silence. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. When you leave an administration over clear policy differences, you need to give the people who are still there as much opportunity as possible to defend the country. They still have the responsibility of protecting this great big experiment of ours. I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.”​

Or maybe the President is an ignorant politico moron not interested in Mattis advisory.
Maybe Mattis has become a tool of morons who are determined to overthrow the results of a presidential election.

Thanks for posting link to article. It was interesting, his book on leadership will serve business students and those gaining management roles very well. Glad it is not another kiss-and-tell book that are oh so popular from our ex-government officials. In particular I liked his telling the interviewer who was admittedly grabbing for some controversy:

“The duty of silence. If you leave an administration, you owe some silence. When you leave an administration over clear policy differences, you need to give the people who are still there as much opportunity as possible to defend the country. They still have the responsibility of protecting this great big experiment of ours. I know the malevolence some people feel for this country, and we have to give the people who are protecting us some time to carry out their duties without me adding my criticism to the cacophony that is right now so poisonous.”​
i'm gonna get it the day it comes out. Mad Dog is worth it!

Forum List

Back