Madam President Hillary and First Dude Bill

0101f2

Does it bother you that Ken Starr spend umpteen million taxpayer dollars to uncover that personal indiscretion?
Oh come on now. You dems spend that much on golf outings
Sweeping generalizations again. As if conservatives don't play golf. In fact, the majority of people hooked on golf are conservatives, not liberals. Liberals are more likely to be involved in participatory sports like running, hiking, mountain climing, etc., not golf. Been a liberal all my life. Never been anywhere near a golf course and the only people I've known who play golf are conservatives. None of the liberal men I've every known or been involved with played golf.

Does it bother you that Ken Starr spend umpteen million taxpayer dollars to uncover that personal indiscretion?
Sweeping generalizations again. As if conservatives don't play golf. In fact, the majority of people hooked on golf are conservatives, not liberals. Liberals are more likely to be involved in participatory sports like running, hiking, mountain climing, etc., not golf. Been a liberal all my life. Never been anywhere near a golf course and the only people I've known who play golf are conservatives. None of the liberal men I've every known or been involved with played golf.
Your boy obama is who I am referring to
Biggest liberal in the nation currently and spends millions of your tax paying dollars playing golf. And how many rounds is he up to
And you say liberals don't play golf??? LOL
What about Clinton? That guy even uses a foot wedges he cheats so bad.
How about Kennedy? The only thing that kept him playing more was the syphilis in his back
The only reason a liberal doesn't play golf is because they can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I look forward to the return of peace, prosperity, and good government. We should all want that.

Have you thought of taking your skills onto the stand-up comedy circuit? Seriously darling, you'd be a massive hit!

Will you still be saying that on November 8, 2016? I don't think so...

Hillary isn't going to win, Sanders isn't going to win. He's a Quasi-Commie and she's, well.....anything is possible, even this:

View attachment 58614

Well, after they were already dead due to Republicans cutting embassy security funding - what difference did it make?

149673_488263811194015_1852661204_n.jpg

225a8df1f796991b873ca08526a601f0.jpg

benghazi.facts_.jpg
And who refused Garrison armor during the infamous Black Hawk Down fiasco?????

I play golf... Strangely I know conservatives and liberals who both play the sport... Why does everything have to be about politics?

I play golf... Strangely I know conservatives and liberals who both play the sport... Why does everything have to be about politics?
I threw a double-antaudra about handicap out there and I guess it went over her head. And that's how we got here

I threw a double-antaudra about handicap out there and I guess it went over her head. And that's how we got here
Double-antaudra? Are you serious? You don't know how to spell it and you also obviously don't know what it means. LOL

a84cd02f0c596e8756596c51d52bb48f.jpg

Yeah, all NaziCons do.

What a load of horseshit. That's been debunked so many times. One would think you could come up with better ammo.

Of course you support Hitlery who's incompetence caused Benghazi.

What difference does it make works for an idiot like you.

Forum List

Back