Made in Israel: Medical

I keep reading threads about how great Israel is doing in the hi-tech sector and it's booming economy.

Yet, every year Israel extends it's tin begging cup and asks the U.S. for another 3 billion in money and weapons.

Why should the American tax payer be forced to subsidizing the already affluent Israeli lifestyle? .. :cool:
The grants and loan agreements are public knowledge. It's been explained a thousand times on this forum. Sheesh!!!

Have you noticed? It's always "nah if it weren't for US money, then Israel wouldn't..." Or
"if it weren't for the military then Israel wouldn't..."

What's how you spot them.

Meanwhile, Muslim nations are swimming in petro dollars, and what great contributions and achievements have they been able to show? Not even one hundredth of what Israel has been able to. They seem to excel in other categories such as hatred, oppression, corruption, persecution, and terror of course.

Surely a great deal of this hatred generates from jealousy.

Last edited:
I keep reading threads about how great Israel is doing in the hi-tech sector and it's booming economy.

Yet, every year Israel extends it's tin begging cup and asks the U.S. for another 3 billion in money and weapons.

Why should the American tax payer be forced to subsidizing the already affluent Israeli lifestyle? .. :cool:
The grants and loan agreements are public knowledge. It's been explained a thousand times on this forum. Sheesh!!!
Public knowledge doesn't mean the public has any say in the funding scam. .. :cool:

Public knowledge doesn't mean the public has any say in the funding scam. .. :cool:
Sure they do. People voted for the Congress and Congress approved the transactions. Agreed?

When you start complaining about the 20 billion given to the Bin Laden hiding Pakistanis and other Muslim nations, then we'll know you're just ignorant and not another crazed Islamist with a bias against Israel.

When you start complaining about the 20 billion given to the Bin Laden hiding Pakistanis and other Muslim nations, then we'll know you're just ignorant and not another crazed Islamist with a bias against Israel.
Pakistan is dirt poor and can't brag about having a booming economy.

Yet, Israel isn't shy about telling the world how well they are doing.......but still begs for Aid money from the U.S.

Typical juden behavior....... :cool:

Pakistan is dirt poor and can't brag about having a booming economy.

Yet, Israel isn't shy about telling the world how well they are doing.......but still begs for Aid money from the U.S.

Typical juden behavior....... :cool:

You didn't understand before XXXXXX you Muslim scumbag?
We get it, your jealous that Israel contributes to the world and your Muslims contribute nothing but death and destruction, how many more times are you going to bring it up ???

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes no sense that the U.S. is funding Israel's lavish fascist lifestyle.

While America's infrastructure is crumbing due to lack of revenue. .. :cool:
Mebbe you should run for Congress on the Tea Party ticket. We could get the country back on track. I'll vote for you.

Aid for Israel's self-defense.

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.[26]Israel deals directly with U.S. companies for the vast majority of its military purchases from the United States

Israel?United States military relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.[26]Israel deals directly with U.S. companies for the vast majority of its military purchases from the United States
And yet the U.S. government can't seem to come up with the money to protect America's borders. . :evil:

And yet the U.S. government can't seem to come up with the money to protect America's borders. . :evil:

If the military cooperation and military aid from the US to Israel ceased, believe me, the US's problems would be far worse, and consequently we should think of the US's military aid to Israel as peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

If the military cooperation and military aid from the US to Israel ceased, believe me, the US's problems would be far worse, and consequently we should think of the US's military aid to Israel as peanuts in the grand scheme of things.
The unconditional U.S. support of the fascist state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the middle east.

And I can't think of a single thing that Israel does that benefits the U.S.?? .. :cool:

The unconditional U.S. support of the fascist state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the middle east.

And I can't think of a single thing that Israel does that benefits the U.S.?? .. :cool:

Are you kidding. You really think the US support of the (non-fascist) state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the Middle East?
I would like to know what that 95% is. Prove it.

Israel cooperates greatly, as I said, with military matters and also scientific, academic, etc. The bonds between Israel and the US are very strong.

Israel cooperates greatly, as I said, with military matters and also scientific, academic, etc. The bonds between Israel and the US are very strong.
As in any dealing with the 'Chosen People' it's a one way street.

America sacrifices it's dignity and backs the apartheid state of Israel with money and weapons.

And gets nothing in return except grief. .. :cool:

As in any dealing with the 'Chosen People' it's a one way street.

America sacrifices it's dignity and backs the apartheid state of Israel with money and weapons.

And gets nothing in return except grief. .. :cool:

Still waiting for an answer to my question above. :eusa_whistle:

Are you kidding. You really think the US support of the (non-fascist) state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the Middle East?
If you talk to any person from the ME their #1 grip against the U.S. is it's support for Israel.

Only a rabid zionist would deny this reality. .. :cool:

If you talk to any person from the ME their #1 grip against the U.S. is it's support for Israel.

For the third time, tell me about this 95%.

For the third time, tell me about this 95%.
I just did........ :cool:

Forum List

Back