Made in Israel: Medical

Especially considering what Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

And these are just medical inventions. There are lots more in other fields.
Half+ Desert Israel will become a Net Water Exporter by next year.

Israel Recycles 80% of it's water, 8x more than second place Spain at 10%.

An Israeli Kibbutz Invented Drip Irrigation which helps feed hundreds of millions worldwide. (and irrigates many an expensive vineyard)

CBN TV - Made in Israel: Water

`
Amazing what Israel has able to accomplish in such a short period of time.

I just did........ :cool:

How do you get the figure of 95%?
I was being conservative.

It's closer to 100% .. :cool:

Your estimation is now even more ridiculous :lol:

March 15, 2013
Americans' Sympathies for Israel Match All-Time High
vyfm_nkgb0e6sf3_j2ipeg.gif

US aid to Israel results in endless Israeli contributions to better life all over the world. Just curious, what has our US aid to the Arab countries resulted in?

When you start complaining about the 20 billion given to the Bin Laden hiding Pakistanis and other Muslim nations, then we'll know you're just ignorant and not another crazed Islamist with a bias against Israel.
Pakistan is dirt poor and can't brag about having a booming economy.

Yet, Israel isn't shy about telling the world how well they are doing.......but still begs for Aid money from the U.S.

Typical juden behavior....... :cool:

You didn't understand before XXXXXX you Muslim scumbag?
We get it, your jealous that Israel contributes to the world and your Muslims contribute nothing but death and destruction, how many more times are you going to bring it up ???

How do you get the figure of 95%?

March 15, 2013

What brain dead Americans think about Israel means nothing to the people of the Middle East.

They hate Israel with a passion and detest the U.S. for backing that murderous nation. .. :cool:

March 15, 2013

What brain dead Americans think about Israel means nothing to the people of the Middle East.

They hate Israel with a passion and detest the U.S. for backing that murderous nation. .. :cool:

No, what you mean is YOU hate Israel with a passion and of course your location being Dar al Harb I wonder where you are.

Isn't it wonderful that Sunni Muslim terrorists are massacring each other in Syria. Now over 100,000 dead. Let us join together & pray both sides of this conflict reign victorious. Until there are none. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

March 15, 2013

If the military cooperation and military aid from the US to Israel ceased, believe me, the US's problems would be far worse, and consequently we should think of the US's military aid to Israel as peanuts in the grand scheme of things.

The unconditional U.S. support of the fascist state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the middle east.

And I can't think of a single thing that Israel does that benefits the U.S.?? .. :cool:

Are you kidding. You really think the US support of the (non-fascist) state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the Middle East?
I would like to know what that 95% is. Prove it.

Israel cooperates greatly, as I said, with military matters and also scientific, academic, etc. The bonds between Israel and the US are very strong.

Caroline, trust me on this one, don't waste your time on Sunni Man. He's the most hateful bigot on USMB

March 15, 2013

Speaking of brain dead Americans hahaha :lol:
A muslim talking about a murderous nation lol !! Now that's funny !!

March 15, 2013

LOL isn't it fun making a fool of Sunni Man ??

It most certainly is. I am still laughing where he posted that Gazans go to work in Israel, and on another thread he said that the, in his words, "apartheid wall is one mile long and runs along the border of Israel and Gaza," and then he posted a picture of it. :lol:

Post 85 onwards on
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middle-east-general/311397-l-shana-tova-from-iranian-president-3.html#post7792390

Post 6 onwards on
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/308088-20-000-palestinians-working-in-settlements.html#post7693758

Public knowledge doesn't mean the public has any say in the funding scam. .. :cool:
When you start complaining about the 20 billion given to the Bin Laden hiding Pakistanis and other Muslim nations, then we'll know you're just ignorant and not another crazed Islamist with a bias against Israel.
Pakistan is dirt poor and can't brag about having a booming economy.

Yet, Israel isn't shy about telling the world how well they are doing.......but still begs for Aid money from the U.S.

Typical juden behavior....... :cool:
So they deserve the billions we send them even though they hid bin Laden, and support Islamist groups like Al Queda and the Taliban? Why, just because they're Muslim?

Get lost.

It makes no sense that the U.S. is funding Israel's lavish fascist lifestyle.

While America's infrastructure is crumbing due to lack of revenue. .. :cool:
Makes less sense why we send money to Muslim nations and entities like the Palestinians who regularly burnout flags and want to destroy us.

Aid for Israel's self-defense.

The United States is the largest single supplier of military equipment to Israel. According to the U.S. Congressional Research Service, between 1998-2005 the U.S. accounted for the vast majority of Israel's arms transfer agreements, accounting for $9.1 billion out of $9.5 billion worth of agreements.[26]Israel deals directly with U.S. companies for the vast majority of its military purchases from the United States
And yet the U.S. government can't seem to come up with the money to protect America's borders. . :evil:
Lets start by cutting off Egypt, Lebanon, Pakistan, and of course we are the biggest donors to the Palestinians. Right there we have saved about 8 billion a year at least.

What will they do? Let me guess, they will threaten our destruction, and burn our flags.

OMG haven't they done that like a thousand times?

If the military cooperation and military aid from the US to Israel ceased, believe me, the US's problems would be far worse, and consequently we should think of the US's military aid to Israel as peanuts in the grand scheme of things.
The unconditional U.S. support of the fascist state of Israel causes 95% of America's problems in the middle east.

And I can't think of a single thing that Israel does that benefits the U.S.?? .. :cool:
The fact that you're too dumb and ignorant to think of it, or perhaps they didn't tell you in the mosque, doesn't mean anything.

The benefits are endless, but only worth mentioning to someone who has the intellectual capacity to understand and appreciate it, not some Islamist nutjob.

March 15, 2013

Actually, what brain dead Muslims think about America doesn't mean anything to Americans.

You don't like it? Perhaps you can go join them.

Forum List

Back