Madonna begs an audience to f*** her.

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
“Someone please f–k me. Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”

Madonna Melts Down Onstage in Australia: 'Someone Please F-k Me' - Breitbart

madonna-on-stage.jpg

Madonna suffered an onstage meltdown during a concert in Australia Saturday night, as she sipped from a bottle of tequila and made several emotional pleas to the audience.

The 57-year-old pop star was performing a second show at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne when her emotions apparently got the best of her. The signer is currently embroiled in a contentious custody battle with ex-husband Guy Ritchie over their 15-year-old son, Rocco.

“Someone please f–k me,” Madonna told the audience in one of several pauses during the concert, according to the Sun. “Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”

“Someone please f–k me. Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”

Madonna Melts Down Onstage in Australia: 'Someone Please F-k Me' - Breitbart

madonna-on-stage.jpg

Madonna suffered an onstage meltdown during a concert in Australia Saturday night, as she sipped from a bottle of tequila and made several emotional pleas to the audience.

The 57-year-old pop star was performing a second show at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne when her emotions apparently got the best of her. The signer is currently embroiled in a contentious custody battle with ex-husband Guy Ritchie over their 15-year-old son, Rocco.

“Someone please f–k me,” Madonna told the audience in one of several pauses during the concert, according to the Sun. “Somebody take care of me, please. Who is going to take care of me?”
I thought Madonna was about 70 by now.

Yeah, the worst part of the Superbowl a couple years ago is when she did her "en vogue" half time performance which included squatting over the camera, her geriatric giblets flapping obscenely. I just about tossed my nachos.

didnt she do a dog once or something back in the 80s?
I dont remember, lots of acid back then. bunch of things were not what they were.

Uncle Ferd was gonna volunteer...

... but Granny held him back...

... `cause she didn't want him to catch a scuzzy disease.

Forum List

Back