Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

If "making them look nicer" involves piccies of big boobage, please don't forget to include a little something for the ladies!

i thought mertex's avatars took care of the boobage:p

I'm so glad someone has noticed......
Winking-Smiley.jpg

Come on wake, you could have put alittle more effort in R.D.'s death scene:)

Crazy work week.

Two client problems that required calling 911 and racing to the ER. 2nd employer giving me added hours, while trying not to have the schedules cross in spite of emergencies.

Health care is usually chaotic, and the only constant is change. I blame the lack of effort on putting much of it into work and extremely stressful/serious situations. I have to go in today for training on how to care for a quadriplegic with spinal cord damage, a trachea tube, and a specific condition where the client needs to poop/pee/etc but his nerves don't send his brain the message, so I have to check his vitals every 5 minutes for 6 hours per day. :eek:

Hi everyone, I am back off V/LA only to find my internet access at home is down. Hopefully I will be connected again by this evening.

I've got the structure for the 5th game worked out, along with an extra crazy layer to it. My plan is to introduce this function to the main site, too, when running a 28'er. After Fire and Ice, I'm not sure what sort of theme to use. I'd like to try some really old video game from the SNES, like Joe and Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics, or some other obscure, beloved oldie. :D

I've got the structure for the 5th game worked out, along with an extra crazy layer to it. My plan is to introduce this function to the main site, too, when running a 28'er. After Fire and Ice, I'm not sure what sort of theme to use. I'd like to try some really old video game from the SNES, like Joe and Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics, or some other obscure, beloved oldie. :D

Looks like you're pretty sure we're going to wrap it up rather quickly.....heheh!:D

Joe and Mac? That's seriously old school

The oldest game I remembered playing. Could never figure out which caveman game it was for well over 15 years. Don't you just hate that, how you play an old game and love it yet can't remember it for years? Also played Bubsy the Bobcat and Michael Jordan in the Windy City. <3 them both. :D

Looks like you're pretty sure we're going to wrap it up rather quickly.....heheh!:D

O?

tap...tap...tap

Did [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] lynch himself?

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] - USMB is switching to a new server. What will happen with whatever game is running at that time?

Will you have to post all new links to previous games and the vote counts?

General Role-Claiming rules for normal Mafia games. There are always exceptions and this is not talking about massclaiming.

When someone is at L-1, STOP. If you plan to hammer them, say so. This is called "intent to hammer" or just "intent."

If someone intends to hammer you, CLAIM.

If you're a PR, you should claim when someone intends to hammer you OR in these scenarios:

If you're a COP, don't claim except with a guilty or 2-3 living innocents.

If you're a TRACKER, don't claim except with a guilty, or 2 living innocents that were obtained when only one Scum was alive.

If you're a one-shot BP, don't claim. Try to draw the NK.

If you're a Doctor, don't claim. Don't get killed either.

If you're a JK, don't claim. Your role isn't as investigative as you think it is.

Forum List

Back