MAGA 2020 Supporter Causes BLM Mural To Be Removed By City.

Got to love this one... All those BLM signs on the streets of cities has opened up a 1st amendment fight by Trump supporters. Cities using city funds and paints to put up these political statements have opened the door to Trump supporters to be treated equally...

Cities like NY are now on notice... Where will trump put his sign? In front of the DNC headquarters?

giphy (3).gif

Got to love this one... All those BLM signs on the streets of cities has opened up a 1st amendment fight by Trump supporters. Cities using city funds and paints to put up these political statements have opened the door to Trump supporters to be treated equally...

Cities like NY are now on notice... Where will trump put his sign? In front of the DNC headquarters?

I LOVE IT. There goes those BLM signs. I guess these cities would rather NOT support black lives than to have to support Trump.

I LOVE IT. There goes those BLM signs. I guess these cities would rather NOT support black lives than to have to support Trump.
I wonder how soon BLM is thrown under the bus now that their usefulness has expired? Public support is turning against them and the Democrats as the lawlessness continues..

Actually, we do. Don't flatter yourself. Boi...
Enlighten me.

Watch any of the inumerable videos of antifart pussies getting their asses kicked.
They are only dangerous in large gangs, and even then they lose more than they win.

You are really tough against statues, old people and children though.

Will the mural in NY go away soon or will a group of Trump supporters place a nice MAGA 2020 mural in front of DeBlasio's and Cuomos homes?

November is going to be such fun...

I doubt they could put a MAGA mural up. That is political advertising.

They made their point with BLM...time for it to go.

I wonder how soon BLM is thrown under the bus now that their usefulness has expired? Public support is turning against them and the Democrats as the lawlessness continues..

Is it?

Will the mural in NY go away soon or will a group of Trump supporters place a nice MAGA 2020 mural in front of DeBlasio's and Cuomos homes?

BLM is political advertising.

No. It is a slogan independent of any political party or candidate.

Is it?

When 66% of America is unwilling to state their true position on any political matter and only liberals are, no poll is correct. Intimidation is a very bad thing and you all didn't learn your lesson when Hillary lost last time..

No. It is a slogan independent of any political party or candidate.
Wrong again... Democrats are using it to push victim hood and identity politics...

Forum List

Back