MAGA Boom vs Bidenomics Bust

View attachment 816477

Facts

1) Those "jobs created" for Biden are people going back to different jobs after they quit their old job, stayed home and collected Biden Bucks during covid

2) Biden claims a boom even MSN disagrees

3) Mortgage rates. Under Trump people could afford a home. Under Biden check for yourself what home mortgages a month are at 7.51% interest

It's too bad that the MAGA Boom came with too high a price-tag... namely, Trump.

It's too bad that the MAGA Boom came with too high a price-tag... namely, Trump.
What high price? Certainly not gas, utilities, food, crumbling infrastructure, derailing trains, bottle necks at ports

The high price I see is the one we pay being sent to Ukraine

View attachment 816477

Facts

1) Those "jobs created" for Biden are people going back to different jobs after they quit their old job, stayed home and collected Biden Bucks during covid

3) Mortgage rates. Under Trump people could afford a home. Under Biden check for yourself what home mortgages a month are at 7.51% interest

Donald Trump is the only modern president who left office with less people employed than when he began.

BUST!

View attachment 816477

Facts

What a crock of total horseshit, "first thirty months", and then, since January 2021. Talk about the selective use of statistics. Trump owns the Covid recession, he absolutely owns it, and attempting to deny that reality is little more than ignorance.

Collected Biden bucks? WTF, it was Trump that was doing all but dropping money from helicopters. It was Trump that issued those stimulus check, hell, he sent you a letter in the mail taking credit for it. It was Trump that issued that unemployment stipend, he probably sent letters out claiming responsibility for that too. I wouldn't know, I worked the entire time.

Forum List

Back