MAGA Boom vs Bidenomics Bust

View attachment 816477

Facts

1) Those "jobs created" for Biden are people going back to different jobs after they quit their old job, stayed home and collected Biden Bucks during covid

2) Biden claims a boom even MSN disagrees

3) Mortgage rates. Under Trump people could afford a home. Under Biden check for yourself what home mortgages a month are at 7.51% interest

Oh my word. Do people really think this is how you understand economics?

People throw statistics at people, and all these people with no understanding of how to read statistics think it means something that it really doesn't mean.

People throw statistics at people, and all these people with no understanding of how to read statistics think it means something that it really doesn't mean.
They're given the talking points to repeat, but the talking points are just noise.

There is no better example of the Dunning Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to discuss markets & economics.

They're given the talking points to repeat, but the talking points are just noise.

There is no better example of the Dunning Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to discuss markets & economics.

Yeah, it's a "look, this prove that you're a genius..." when in reality anyone with half a brain is just laughing at the economics elementary school level.

Because people didn’t like Clinton.

People supposedly hated Trump, too. Yet he beat Hillary's ass in 2016. He was so hated he GAINED 10 MILLION VOTES IN 2020 yet amazingly, lost to a basement bumblehead.

Shouldn't matter if they didn't like Clinton. The left told us Hillary was a wonderful candidate who said she would continue Obama's legacy. Why wouldn't they like her? She was going to be Obama 2.0.

Last edited:
View attachment 816477

Facts

1) Those "jobs created" for Biden are people going back to different jobs after they quit their old job, stayed home and collected Biden Bucks during covid

2) Biden claims a boom even MSN disagrees

3) Mortgage rates. Under Trump people could afford a home. Under Biden check for yourself what home mortgages a month are at 7.51% interest

Trump, nor Biden created jobs. The government doesn't create jobs. Customers do.

People supposedly hated Trump, too. Yet he beat Hillary's ass in 2016. He was so hated he GAINED 10 MILLION VOTES IN 2020 yet amazingly, lost to a basement bumblehead.

Shouldn't matter if they didn't like Clinton. The left told us Hillary was a wonderful candidate who said she would continue Obama's legacy. Why wouldn't they like her? She was going to be Obama 2.0.
Hillary beat trump by about 2 or three million actual votes. Trump won the electoral vote, so yeah, he wasn't very popular with we the people. Why are you sticking up for a no good piece of shit that tried to overthrow our democracy?

Trump, nor Biden created jobs. The government doesn't create jobs. Customers do.
Not true. You need to rethink that. We haven’t lived in a free market capitalist system in a long time.

The number one employer in the world is the USG. Employing over 9 million. Walmart, the largest private employer only employs 2.3 million.

Now add in all the employees in the war making business funded by our tax dollars, and you have a huge number. Plus much of the workforce in the MSM, who effectively work for the government pushing statist propaganda every day. Plus all those who work for state and local governments…damn that’s a lot jobs. No?

Give us our money that you stole. That is all we ask. It's not a lot. Five thousand per fifty thousand or so.

Not true. You need to rethink that. We haven’t lived in a free market capitalist system in a long time.

The number one employer in the world is the USG. Employing over 9 million. Walmart, the largest private employer only employs 2.3 million.

Now add in all the employees in the war making business funded by our tax dollars, and you have a huge number. Plus much of the workforce in the MSM, who effectively work for the government pushing statist propaganda every day. Plus all those who work for state and local governments…damn that’s a lot jobs. No?

Well yeah, they create government jobs. But real jobs, no. Customers create them.. Trump, Biden and Obama alike, all grew the size and scope of government.
Which is one reason I didn't support any of them.

The MAGA World is the Perfect World.

We had a maga world from 2016 to 2020.
Banned bump stocks, HUGE spending bills, trade agreements that were retarded, devalued currency, fentanyl problems, mass shooting, crime constantly increasing. WOKE and BLM becoming empowered.

The financial advisors in my state mainly manage the wealth of “Trumpsters”, not Biden supporters. They would starve to death if they relied on Biden wealth management. Seems as though we “Trumpters” know a little something to gain the wealth to manage. Ever thought about that or that too complicated for you to understand? Oh wait, that’s right, you voted for Biden. You don’t have a clue about any of it.

The financial advisors in my state mainly manage the wealth of “Trumpsters”, not Biden supporters. They would starve to death if they relied on Biden wealth management. Seems as though we “Trumpters” know a little something to gain the wealth to manage. Ever thought about that or that too complicated for you to understand? Oh wait, that’s right, you voted for Biden. You don’t have a clue about any of it.
You truly don't know shit.

By contrast, I'm a 23-year CFP / ChFC/ CLU / 7, 63, 65, and I have to take this stuff seriously.

Limbaugh told you people you know economics and markets because you have an (R) after your name.

He was bullshitting you.

<flick>

Hillary beat trump by about 2 or three million actual votes. Trump won the electoral vote, so yeah, he wasn't very popular with we the people. Why are you sticking up for a no good piece of shit that tried to overthrow our democracy?

I'm am NOT sticking up for Biden, and don't ever accuse me of doing so.

Your Prog politicians told us they knew better. When you watch your Prog shills, they say nothing. Ask April Ryan and Jim Acosta just to start. They knew better. And there were others.

And what side is that? And back it up with examples of my stated positions on the issues.

I won't be holding my breath.

We have been through this many times. The issues you stated that you support are most closely aligned with Trump AND the Republican platform and yet you voted for Biden, who is a 180 from most of those positions. You don’t like Trump, the man, so you went against the majority of your own professed values and voted for Biden.

I think the real issue with you is that despite all your talking, you are a one issue voter. I don’t know what issue that is, but if your stated beliefs are accurate and each were weighed equally, you would have voted for Trump without a second thought.

I have said many times that I don’t like Trump, the man. I cringe at the way he says things sometimes, but he gets the big issues right most of the time. I don’t like the petty stuff he does, but I can overlook those things because he gets the job done, particularly when compared to Biden who gets nearly everything wrong. Democrats(and you) can’t seem to look past the petty stuff, at least in the case of politics. I would be willing to bet that if they needed life saving surgery they would choose the surgeon that was quite the jerk at the bedside if he did the best job in the OR.

You truly don't know shit.

By contrast, I'm a 23-year CFP / ChFC/ CLU / 7, 63, 65, and I have to take this stuff seriously.

Limbaugh told you people you know economics and markets because you have an (R) after your name.

He was bullshitting you.

<flick>

Hey genius, many of us “Trumpsters” understand economics, thus why many of us have been successful. Production and consumption of goods is part of economics and small business owners are predominately Republican. We tend to let financial advisors invest in the markets for us, but frankly, most don’t do any better than I can do myself, particularly when you add in the fees. Many offload to the “experts” just because they don’t have the time to manage it themselves because they are working to make the money, not because they are incapable of doing so.

Forum List

Back