MAGA Boom vs Bidenomics Bust

You don’t like Trump, the man, so you went against the majority of your own professed values and voted for Biden.
And I've said a thousand times that it's not about him, I've explained it, and it hasn't sunk into your skulls. So I have given up.

I think the real issue with you is that despite all your talking, you are a one issue voter. I don’t know what issue that is...
Yes, that's exactly right. I'm a one-issue voter, and it's in my sig. I think we have to change a system that shits out people like Trump. Biden is bad enough, but Trump is a disgrace.

I say this over and over, and somehow you guys never get it.

Hey genius, many of us “Trumpsters” understand economics, thus why many of us have been successful. Production and consumption of goods is part of economics and small business owners are predominately Republican. We tend to let financial advisors invest in the markets for us, but frankly, most don’t do any better than I can do myself, particularly when you add in the fees. Many offload to the “experts” just because they don’t have the time to manage it themselves because they are working to make the money, not because they are incapable of doing so.
And yet Trumpsters' opinions on markets and economics are consistently and spectacularly one-sided, simplistic and ignorant.

I realize that's because your world is limited to your propaganda intake, and there's nothing I can do about it. I have to see the whole picture.

Well yeah, they create government jobs. But real jobs, no. Customers create them.. Trump, Biden and Obama alike, all grew the size and scope of government.
Which is one reason I didn't support any of them.
A job is a job. Government creates a shit load of jobs. Whether those jobs benefit the people as a whole or the overall economy, is a different question.

I realize that's because your world is limited to your propaganda intake, and there's nothing I can do about it. I have to see the whole picture.

The problem is that many of the “experts” can’t see the forest for the trees. For example, those of us not mired deep in the details knew that inflation was not transitory. I stated from the beginning that it was here to stay even as the supposed foremost experts claimed that it was temporary.

Let me give you some advice that you may or may not see. We are still due a recession. The markets have held(barely) in spite of Biden’s policies, not because of them. We were coming out of a recession and people had some “free” money to spend. They were dying to get out and spend it. If Trump had been re-elected, our economy would be absolutely flourishing right now. There would be no war on energy, which drives the majority of the economy when you get down to it. Green is too expensive, less efficient and makes us LESS competitive. Biden’s policies will drive us into a recession and if he is re-elected in 2024, you better find a safe spot for your client’s $$$$.

What high price?\
The prospect of Autocracy. Dictatorship. Abandonment of the Peaceful Transfer of Power. The death of American Representative Democracy.

Certainly not gas, utilities, food, crumbling infrastructure, derailing trains, bottle necks at ports

The high price I see is the one we pay being sent to Ukraine
There are many kinds of "prices". The types you mention are short term prices-of-the-moment. The types I mentioned last for generations - perhaps forever.

Trump was indifferent about COVID.. except that it interfered with his rallies. He turned it over to Jared Kushner along with Middle East peace and prison reform.
The idea that Biden would have done better doesn't pass the laugh test.

And I've said a thousand times that it's not about him, I've explained it, and it hasn't sunk into your skulls. So I have given up.

Yes, that's exactly right. I'm a one-issue voter, and it's in my sig. I think we have to change a system that shits out people like Trump. Biden is bad enough, but Trump is a disgrace.

I say this over and over, and somehow you guys never get it.
Only someone suffering brain damages believes a sleazy lying criminal like Biden is preferable to Trump

The prospect of Autocracy. Dictatorship. Abandonment of the Peaceful Transfer of Power. The death of American Representative Democracy.

There are many kinds of "prices". The types you mention are short term prices-of-the-moment. The types I mentioned last for generations - perhaps forever.
What a load of horseshit. You live in fantasy land.

View attachment 816477

Facts

1) Those "jobs created" for Biden are people going back to different jobs after they quit their old job, stayed home and collected Biden Bucks during covid

2) Biden claims a boom even MSN disagrees

3) Mortgage rates. Under Trump people could afford a home. Under Biden check for yourself what home mortgages a month are at 7.51% interest

View attachment 816477

Facts

1) Those "jobs created" for Biden are people going back to different jobs after they quit their old job, stayed home and collected Biden Bucks during covid

2) Biden claims a boom even MSN disagrees

3) Mortgage rates. Under Trump people could afford a home. Under Biden check for yourself what home mortgages a month are at 7.51% interest

1692456828410.png

Oh my word. Do people really think this is how you understand economics?

People throw statistics at people, and all these people with no understanding of how to read statistics think it means something that it really doesn't mean.
Then by all means explain to us what really is happening in your own words

What high price? Certainly not gas, utilities, food, crumbling infrastructure, derailing trains, bottle necks at ports

The high price I see is the one we pay being sent to Ukraine

Better prepare yourself for getting sent to the front lines son. And the Ukrainians are getting ATACMS missiles soon on. They have a 300km range. You might want to stay off of the M14 highway, or the Kerch bridge. Melitopol isn’t looking real good either.

Better prepare yourself for getting sent to the front lines son. And the Ukrainians are getting ATACMS missiles soon on. They have a 300km range. You might want to stay off of the M14 highway, or the Kerch bridge. Melitopol isn’t looking real good either.
Nope I'm not going anywhere, this is your war how come you're not going? Cause you're a coward

Autocrat Dictatorships no peaceful transfer of power like how you democrats did in 2016 and 2020 right

And who is pushing those prices today? Who is paying for it?

A Dem lie. Let's go back to Trump curbing travel from China early in Covid. Asshole Dem leaders in congress ran to the cameras and proclaimed Trump was being racist for curbing travel from China to the U.S. Claimed Trump was being xenophobic. FACTS captured on video. Now run away with your tail tucked between your legs.
340,000 people entered the US from China by February 2020. After Trump put up the travel ban another 30,000 arrived.

There were no quarantines... And most landed in NYC and LAX.

Forum List

Back