MAGA Clerk Tina Peters Sentenced To Nine Years

They have every right to claim they are innocent. Prisoners have always made that claim. If they can come up with any proof, they are innocent, it should be looked at. I doubt that will happen.
I know damn well they are innocent. J6 was a staged event from the inside. So typical of the FBI they won't even admit to Congress how many agents provocateurs they had in the crowd. Ray Epps was but one.

I know damn well they are innocent. J6 was a staged event from the inside. So typical of the FBI they won't even admit to Congress how many agents provocateurs they had in the crowd. Ray Epps was but one.
Yes, I know. J6 was an inside job, Kennedy at the grassy knoll was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, everything was an inside job, right? Is Elvis living on a spaceship on the far side of the moon an inside job too?

Yes, I know. J6 was an inside job, Kennedy at the grassy knoll was an inside job, 9/11 was an inside job, everything was an inside job, right? Is Elvis living on a spaceship on the far side of the moon an inside job too?
Nice dodge.

You can't get nine years for freaking murder in Colorado. It should be noted that during the Clinton administration V.P. Al Gore was caught red handed violating election laws and he merely shrugged and said "there's no controlling legal authority" and the media laughed.

You can't get nine years for freaking murder in Colorado. It should be noted that during the Clinton administration V.P. Al Gore was caught red handed violating election laws and he merely shrugged and said "there's no controlling legal authority" and the media laughed.
Thanks for stopping by to make a bunch of stuff up out of thin air.

Gore was caught on a phone in the W.H. soliciting donations in violation of the election law. When confronted he said "there is no controlling legal authority" and the media let him get away with it.
Irrelevant to this.

Trump was caught doing that when he extorted the president of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back