MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

You wanna go against a LONG trusted British M16 agent that the US has relied on for YEARS?

Then HardSTOP - Toddster, is NOT a Patriot
I thought I had read, long ago, that a good portion of the information in the dossier HAD been verified? I'm not interested in going into the weeds of it, but I'm pretty sure intelligence had confirmed that the dossier had a lot of stuff in it which they could establish was true. How much of that involved Trump's company, I don't know.

Yes, there are around 20 elements of the Dossier which either have been verified, or confirmed within a reasonable doubt.
Nothing has been DISproven including the Russian pee pee hookers.
Suspect that a confirmation of Cohen's meeting in Prague is fairly close at hand!
I thought they proved he wasn't even in Moscow when the pee-pee incident apparently took place? I don't follow that stuff; if he did it, the cat's out of the bag now, and it can't actually be used against him. Those who believe it happened already do; the rest will say it was photoshopped.

Never believe a word Trump says ;)

Did Trump stay overnight in Russia in 2013? Evidence points to yes
Analysis | Trump’s denials that he stayed overnight in Russia are falling apart
Terms of Service Violation
The golden showers thingy matters naught....

even if it did happen, Trump's supporters would not care, he's allowed to be an active whore, adulterer, cheater.... like every normal man in their 60's with a new wife and baby at home! :rolleyes:

If Russia has KOMPROMAT on Trump, it does not involve his sex life.... Traitor Don is known to be a man WHORE....

Whatever it is that they have on him, has to involve the true love of his life, Money! As the saying goes.... the love of money, is the root of all evil....

They're so in control of him that they have him taking a hard line with one of their major trading partners.

Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

:11_2_1043:
The Great Douche lied. IT knew the whole time.

9392.gif

KPRC%20Breaking%20News%20Alert%201280x720_1460133662705_2581847_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
And so what. Hillary paid for information from the Russians so I fail to see the issue here.

-Geaux

Oh No....Not....Not...Not HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say that....anything but that....not HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not The Dreaded......HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you have no argument left.

When you have nothing but nothing to say.

When you have no real, cogent argument left to make.

HILLARY!!!!! HILLARY!!!!! HILLARY!!!! HILLARY!!!!! HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what? There was nothing illegal about the Trump Tower meeting. Hillary and the DNC, on the other hand, hired a former spy to meet with Russians overseas to get dirt on Trump, and then the FBI used that garbage to get a FISA warrant to wiretap a Trump campaign staffer.

Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney, claims that then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN. Cohen is willing to make that assertion to special counsel Robert Mueller, the sources said.

9392.gif

KPRC%20Breaking%20News%20Alert%201280x720_1460133662705_2581847_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
And so what. Hillary paid for information from the Russians so I fail to see the issue here.

-Geaux
Russia Are you listening ?? and they listened ,,,,""I'm going to make a major speech"" ?? What happened to the pos perverts speech ?? No info from Russia?
Are you on drugs? What is the difference in Trump getting dirt on Clinton from the Russians, than Clinton paying for dirt on Trump from the Russians?

I can wait

-Geaux

HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News Flash, 45 knew about the meeting.

News Flash, 45 knew what the meeting was about.

Big time News Flash.

This is NOT HRC.

This is 45.

It's called Collusion

9392.gif

-Geaux

Right on time. HRC did it....HRC did it.

When you have no argument left to make, bring in HRC....
So I take it you can explain the differences here? Hillary paid for dirt, Trump Jr met a Russian whore and no dirt was passed.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Oh No....Not....Not...Not HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say that....anything but that....not HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not The Dreaded......HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you have no argument left.

When you have nothing but nothing to say.

When you have no real, cogent argument left to make.

HILLARY!!!!! HILLARY!!!!! HILLARY!!!! HILLARY!!!!! HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep - and equating what the DNC did with a trusted US asset Mr Steele did with double agents providing information unfavorable to Russia with campaign members cavorting around conducting 82 separate meetings with known, Putin loyalist Russian spies and then lying about every last one is .. well, GOOFY

But just in case, they all carry an extra in their wallets. :)

hillary-card-deflect-bad-news-away-from-trump-switch-to-30075460.png

So what? There was nothing illegal about the Trump Tower meeting. Hillary and the DNC, on the other hand, hired a former spy to meet with Russians overseas to get dirt on Trump, and then the FBI used that garbage to get a FISA warrant to wiretap a Trump campaign staffer.

That ain't what the FISA warrant said - But we know how much fun it is to create your own reality.

If Mueller had anything on the Russian meeting he would have reeled in a fish who matters instead of all the trash fish he has in the cooler now.

Yep - and equating what the DNC did with a trusted US asset Mr Steele did with double agents providing information unfavorable to Russia with campaign members cavorting around conducting 82 separate meetings with known, Putin loyalist Russian spies and then lying about every last one is .. well, GOOFY

PROVEN:
Hillary Clinton violated election law by using (unverified) foreign opposition research she PAID FOR in a US election.

No matter how or how many times snowflakes try to spin it that is still a CRIME.

They even openly admit where she got it and that both the FBI and Hillary used it illegally.

HILLARY COLLUDED WITH AND PAID FOREIGN SPIES AND RUSSIANS IN A FAILED ILLEGAL ATTEMPT TO ALTER AND STEAL THE 2016 ELECTION.

It has been reported, recorded, evidence presented and posted.

As for as your BS about Trump...

UNPROVEN:
ZERO evidence of a crime involving Russians and Trump

The latest leftist circle jerk is an emotional orgasm by short bus riders who are trying desperately to hold on to the hope of a successful treasonous coup.

Meeting to obtain opposition research, which is not what happened, is not, I repeat, not illegal.

So why the rabid frothing at the mouth by mouth-breathing anti-Trumpets?

Desperation

PROVEN:
Hillary Clinton violated election law by using (unverified) foreign opposition research she PAID FOR in a US election.

No matter how or how many times snowflakes try to spin it that is still a CRIME.

They even openly admit where she got it and that both the FBI and Hillary used it illegally.

HILLARY COLLUDED WITH AND PAID FOREIGN SPIES AND RUSSIANS IN A FAILED ILLEGAL ATTEMPT TO ALTER AND STEAL THE 2016 ELECTION.

UNPROVEN:

The latest leftist circle jerk is an emotional orgasm by short bus riders who are trying desperately to hold on to the hope of a successful treasonous coup.

Meeting to obtain opposition research, which is not what happened, is not, I repeat, not illegal.

Desperation
According to FEC lawyer, Adav Noti, said what the Hillary campaign did was not illegal.

By contrast... Noti said that if the Trump officials solicited the information, "the act itself was unlawful."

PROVEN:

UNPROVEN:

Desperation
According to FEC lawyer, Adav Noti, said what the Hillary campaign did was not illegal.

By contrast... Noti said that if the Trump officials solicited the information, "the act itself was unlawful."

They don't see any difference, which demonstrates a chronic form of willful ignorance ;-)

I don't believe Trump Derangement Syndrome would allow for no leaks if there was a there there.

PROVEN:

UNPROVEN:

Desperation

As posted in the link to an FEC REPORT, Hillary and the DNC used donations from other candidates on her campaign which was / is a violation.

PROVEN:

UNPROVEN:

Desperation

They don't see any difference, which demonstrates a chronic form of willful ignorance ;-)
Says the idiot who has parroted the claim that meeting to obtain opposition research is a crime...as long as it is a Republican doing it...

Says the idiot who claims using a foreign report - BOUGHT & PAID FOR from foreign spies and Russians - in a US election is not illegal...

Says the idiot who claims refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena is not a crime...

Says the IDIOT.

9392.gif

Eh, Mueller's putting the screws to Cohen, he's libel to say anything.. Cohen lost all credibility when he recorded private conversations with a client without their knowledge..

The issue is a one bean fart only a fake news Democrat would take pleasure in.

Why is recording people without their knowledge cause a person to lose creditability?

I would think it would be the exact opposite. He has made sure that the actual true facts of what is said in a situation is recorded and preserved.

Are you saying that anyone who records people without their knowledge loses all creditability?

If so, then there have been a lot of recordings that conservatives have made without people's knowledge. Seems conservatives believe those.

Why are those recordings recordings credible but not cohen's?

I'm not looking forward to Pence becoming president. If the OP is true and can be confirmed - that is clearly COLLUSION with a hostile foreign power to influence an American election.

I agree I don't want president pence either.

However, don't you think that his VP nominee would know all about what's going on in the campaign they're running in for office?

I believe pence knew all about all that was going on and had no problem with any of it.

Forum List

Back