MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

Nope, the FISA court was told the dossier came from an opposing political party.

The FBI said they confirmed the info. They lied.

Confirmed what info? Link? The FBI gave the FISA court enough proof to get the warrant.

They got the original warrants and a few renewals before the dossier even existed. The surveillance of page started at least a year before the dossier was even in existence.

I can't believe some still grab for that flimsy straw.

The surveillance of page started at least a year before the dossier was even in existence.

Why hasn't he been charged yet? How long has it been, 3 years? WTF?
it takes 5 to 10 years for the average counter intelligence investigation to be completed before the investigation ends and charges are brought.... it isn't a video game that ends in 30 minutes.

And you're basing your very precise "5 to 10 years" claim on what? Link?

Yep, and in the unlikely event Trump pardons him - he can't take the 5th :)

You can always take the 5th. It's in the Constitution. Duh.

You can't incriminate yourself if you're already pardoned for what you're testifying about, dope.

You can still take the 5th, moron.
You are pitifully uninformed...

Under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution, Americans are protected against self-incrimination, but people who have been pardoned are no longer under any legal jeopardy, Harvard Law School Professor Laurence Tribe told TIME.

I respectfully refuse to answer as that may incriminate me in crimes I haven't yet been pardoned for...…...
Why are you pivoting to other crimes? We’re talking about crimes for which an individual was pardoned. And for crimes for which they’ve been pardoned, they can’t employ the 5th.

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former personal attorney, said Donald Trump knew in advance about a meeting during the 2016 campaign in which Russians were expected to offer negative information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to a report by CNN.

Citing sources with knowledge of Cohen’s claims, CNN said the attorney is willing to share that information with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The meeting occurred at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort. They met with a lawyer linked to the Kremlin and a Russian businessman who initially had offered to disclose dirt on Clinton.

Trump has repeatedly denied having any knowledge about the meeting and told The New York Times in July 2017 that he “didn’t know anything” about it.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting With Russians In Advance: CNN

Here is the original CNN source: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

I wonder who leaked this story. Cohen side denies leaking it.

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

That's awful!!!

Only Hillary is allowed to get dirt on presidential rivals from Russians, eh comrade?

Trump lied about it, which most will assume was a cover up. Trump will have to resign at this point.

Trump lied about it,

The FBI lied about the dossier Hillary paid for it. I guess we can cancel the Special Counsel.

What about when Obama lied claiming he didn't know Hillary was using a private server.
Explain? I have no idea what servers my friends have. And I never think about that.
Some people have websites and email domains, and still no server. And is the server, that never got shown to be
indictable of Clinton's and staff. Still was ever important other than BS SCAMS by DOPers and GOP.
Benghazi & Server-GATES, Years of investigations and still a big fat ZERO! I understood that in a few weeks
on both BS gates.

As for the Great Douche DrumpF. These are REAL CRIMES!

The investigations you listed were all witch hunts. The very definition of the word.

No one was indicted. No crimes were proven to have happened. Not even evidence of a crime.

Here we have the exact opposite of a witch hunt. Actual crimes have been committed with real evidence of those crimes. On top of what is it now? Five people have pleaded guilty of crimes?

I guess in conservative world, words actually mean the opposite of what they do here in reality.

Down the street convenience store...Are you listening?, I am on twitter now...Just telling you that I am going to rob your store at gunpoint tonight! So watch out!...SURELY every criminal uses this- tell everybody publicly technique!!!
Russia was listening...

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?

The same day that Donald J. Trump asked Russians for help in hacking Hillary Clinton's emails, Russia began efforts to target her personal servers.

Hillary was out of government for over 3 years at that point.
How could she still have classified info on her private server at that point?
That would make her a criminal.

So what? There was nothing illegal about the Trump Tower meeting. Hillary and the DNC, on the other hand, hired a former spy to meet with Russians overseas to get dirt on Trump, and then the FBI used that garbage to get a FISA warrant to wiretap a Trump campaign staffer.
So what?

So Don Jr. lied under oath if it’s proven his father knew about the meeting; that’s so what.

You can always take the 5th. It's in the Constitution. Duh.

You can't incriminate yourself if you're already pardoned for what you're testifying about, dope.

Under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution, Americans are protected against self-incrimination, but people who have been pardoned are no longer under any legal jeopardy, Harvard Law School Professor Laurence Tribe told TIME.

I respectfully refuse to answer as that may incriminate me in crimes I haven't yet been pardoned for...…...
Why are you pivoting to other crimes? We’re talking about crimes for which an individual was pardoned. And for crimes for which they’ve been pardoned, they can’t employ the 5th.

Can't plead the 5th......I can plead the 5th all fucking day. Watch me.

Trump possibly attempted to conspired to obtain opposition research that would keep Hillary out of the White House. How is that legal???

He did it with a foreign government.

Taking any thing for a campaign is a contribution. It must be reported. trump left off a lot of contributions from his declaration.

I find it weird that you don't know it's illegal to conspire with a foreign government to win an election.

I'm sure you know this but because it's republicans who are doing it, you don't care.

How so conservative of you.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former personal attorney, said Donald Trump knew in advance about a meeting during the 2016 campaign in which Russians were expected to offer negative information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to a report by CNN.

Citing sources with knowledge of Cohen’s claims, CNN said the attorney is willing to share that information with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The meeting occurred at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort. They met with a lawyer linked to the Kremlin and a Russian businessman who initially had offered to disclose dirt on Clinton.

Trump has repeatedly denied having any knowledge about the meeting and told The New York Times in July 2017 that he “didn’t know anything” about it.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting With Russians In Advance: CNN

Here is the original CNN source: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

Trump even announced that he would be announcing dirt on the Clintons that Monday

Trump possibly attempted to conspired to obtain opposition research that would keep Hillary out of the White House. How is that legal???

Taking any thing for a campaign is a contribution. It must be reported. trump left off a lot of contributions from his declaration.

I find it weird that you don't know it's illegal to conspire with a foreign government to win an election.

I'm sure you know this but because it's republicans who are doing it, you don't care.

They don’t care as long as they won

Taking any thing for a campaign is a contribution.

And they received/took nothing.

Down the street convenience store...Are you listening?, I am on twitter now...Just telling you that I am going to rob your store at gunpoint tonight! So watch out!...SURELY every criminal uses this- tell everybody publicly technique!!!
Russia was listening...

The same day that Donald J. Trump asked Russians for help in hacking Hillary Clinton's emails, Russia began efforts to target her personal servers.

LOLOL

Your pitiful attempt to deny Russia tried to hack her email server is almost as pitiful as your unawareness about pleading the 5th on crimes after being pardoned for them.

Trump even announced that he would be announcing dirt on the Clintons that Monday

Every day is dirt on Hillary day...….even now.

Russia was listening...

LOLOL

Your pitiful attempt to deny Russia tried to hack her email server is almost as pitiful as your unawareness about pleading the 5th on crimes after being pardoned for them.

Your pitiful attempt to deny Russia tried to hack her email server

Her email server was still intact and connected to the internet on that day?
I thought she had turned it over to the Feds?

Yep - and equating what the DNC did with a trusted US asset Mr Steele did with double agents

Double agents? Wow! Sounds very exciting!!

Where did the FBI go to confirm they were double agents?
Or are we relying on Steele's word that they're double agents? Or your word?

Sounds like hearsay.

Derp - If they are in Russia and providing information not favorable to Putin or his candidate of choice Trump, then they are obviously double agents.

Hearsay, still not proof.

Oh, so you think hardcore Putin loyalists are going to be communicating with a British MI6 veteran?
If so, I can't help

And you can go to jail if you try to plead the 5th over a crime for which you’ve been pardoned. That’s like saying you can commit murder all day; the point is, you lose your 5th Amendment privilege over crimes for which you’ve been pardoned.

Russia was listening...

LOLOL

More strawmen?? Where does the article state Russia was successful at hacking her server? It only says they tried.

Yep - and equating what the DNC did with a trusted US asset Mr Steele did with double agents

Double agents? Wow! Sounds very exciting!!

Where did the FBI go to confirm they were double agents?
Or are we relying on Steele's word that they're double agents? Or your word?

Sounds like hearsay.

Derp - If they are in Russia and providing information not favorable to Putin or his candidate of choice Trump, then they are obviously double agents.

Hearsay, still not proof.

Oh, so you think hardcore Putin loyalists are going to be communicating with a British MI6 veteran?
If so, I can't help

You think Russian spies are just going to give some British ex-intelligence office a bunch of info without
Putin's approval? Good way to get dead over there.

Imagine this scenario.

Steele: "I need some juicy info on Trump"

Co-Worker "How are you going to get that?"

Steele: "I'll just make it up. I'll say it came from a double agent. No one will check"

Co-Worker "But that's hearsay"

Steele "After Hillary's check clears.....who cares?"

And you can go to jail if you try to plead the 5th over a crime for which you’ve been pardoned. That’s like saying you can commit murder all day; the point is, you lose your 5th Amendment privilege over crimes for which you’ve been pardoned.

And you can go to jail if you try to plead the 5th

Yup. I can plead the 5th. Glad you understand.

Yep, and then you can meet Bubba -
Understand he's a great conversationalist :D

bubba1.jpg

Russia was listening...

LOLOL

More strawmen?? Where does the article state Russia was successful at hacking her server? It only says they tried.

It only says they tried.

If I tell you to try to hack a server I took apart 2 years ago, how successful will you be?

It's 3 feet away from me. Unplugged.
I'll let you know if it suddenly powers up and connects to the internet.

$100 says you can't do it. GO!

Forum List

Back