MAGA: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting. Who released this?

Anyone who would believe anything Cohen says, are fools. Funny how the left hated Comey until they loved him. Just like Cohen. They slammed him over and over again not to long ago, and now all of a sudden, he's credible

Hacks

-Geaux
Riiiight.... we should believe trump because he’s sooo honest.

minions-lol-animated-gif.gif

The Trump Tower meeting was set up in hopes of getting dirt on presidential rival Hillary Clinton from a Russian.

Michael Cohen, the president’s former personal attorney, said Donald Trump knew in advance about a meeting during the 2016 campaign in which Russians were expected to offer negative information about his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, according to a report by CNN.

Citing sources with knowledge of Cohen’s claims, CNN said the attorney is willing to share that information with special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s attempt to influence the 2016 presidential election.

The meeting occurred at Trump Tower in June 2016 with Donald Trump Jr., son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort. They met with a lawyer linked to the Kremlin and a Russian businessman who initially had offered to disclose dirt on Clinton.

Trump has repeatedly denied having any knowledge about the meeting and told The New York Times in July 2017 that he “didn’t know anything” about it.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Michael Cohen Says Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting With Russians In Advance: CNN

Here is the original CNN source: Cohen claims Trump knew in advance of 2016 Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

I wonder who leaked this story. Cohen side denies leaking it.
Trump even announced that he would be announcing dirt on the Clintons that Monday

Yep and then no meeting - Either the dirt either wasn't quite what he hoped for, or it was beyond his wildest expectations and he figured sharing it would expose him to possible conspiracy charges,

Or they all agreed to let wikileaks do it.

They could have been talking about how to get the info out which makes much more sense since wikileaks started releasing releasing those emails in July. The meeting was in June.

We will probably never know what was said at that meeting but I wouldn't be surprised if trump knew all about it and was participating in all of it.

Your pitiful attempt to deny Russia tried to hack her email server

Her email server was still intact and connected to the internet on that day?
I thought she had turned it over to the Feds?
More strawmen?? Where does the article state Russia was successful at hacking her server? It only says they tried.

It only says they tried.

If I tell you to try to hack a server I took apart 2 years ago, how successful will you be?

It's 3 feet away from me. Unplugged.
I'll let you know if it suddenly powers up and connects to the internet.

$100 says you can't do it. GO!
More strawmen...

The article says Russia tried to hack her server. You have no counter to that other than strawman arguments.

The Feds had her server. How could the Russians "try" anything at that point?
How does her server being offline prevent someone from trying to hack it?

That’s like saying it’s not possible to attempt trying to access http://www.toddsterpatriot-is-a-fucking-imbecile.com/ because such a domain is not online. :cuckoo:

Savvy?

If her server is disassembled and in a government safe, how can anyone hack it?

Hearsay, still not proof.

Oh, so you think hardcore Putin loyalists are going to be communicating with a British MI6 veteran?
If so, I can't help

You think Russian spies are just going to give some British ex-intelligence office a bunch of info without
Putin's approval? Good way to get dead over there.

Imagine this scenario.

Steele: "I need some juicy info on Trump"

Co-Worker "How are you going to get that?"

Steele: "I'll just make it up. I'll say it came from a double agent. No one will check"

Co-Worker "But that's hearsay"

Steele "After Hillary's check clears.....who cares?"

They could also have been Russian operatives working abroad. There are thousands of those. Steele was MI6 for 22 years. You think he didn't develop an entire network of assets, then you're nuts.

Oh wait .. let's just go with it - You're nuts :D

Steele was MI6 for 22 years. You think he didn't develop an entire network of assets,

Wow! An entire network!! Cool. Sounds like James Bond.

Unless/Until the FBI interviews his sources, it's still hearsay.

Aside from the nutty stunts, skydiving hijinks, explosions and shit ... Yes, Steele is every bit like Bond

Steele had known Russia as a young spy, arriving in Moscow as a 26-year-old with his new wife and thin diplomatic cover in 1990. For nearly three years as a secret agent in enemy territory, he lived through the waning days of perestroika and witnessed the tumultuous disintegration of the Soviet Union under Boris Yeltsin’s mercurial and often boozy leadership. The K.G.B. was onto him almost from the start: he inhabited the spy’s uncertain life, where at any moment the lurking menace could turn into genuine danger. Yet even at the tail end of his peripatetic career at the service, Russia, the battleground of his youth, was still in his blood and on his operational mind: from 2004 to 2009 he headed M.I.6’s Russia Station, the London deskman directing Her Majesty’s covert penetration of Putin’s resurgent motherland.

And so, as Steele threw himself into his new mission, he could count on an army of sources whose loyalty and information he had bought and paid for over the years. There was no safe way he could return to Russia to do the actual digging; the vengeful F.S.B. would be watching him closely. But no doubt he had a working relationship with knowledgeable contacts in London and elsewhere in the West, from angry émigrés to wheeling-and-dealing oligarchs always eager to curry favor with a man with ties to the Secret Service, to political dissidents with well-honed axes to grind. And, perhaps most promising of all, he had access to the networks of well-placed Joes—to use the jargon of his former profession—he’d directed from his desk at London Station, assets who had their eyes and ears on the ground in Russia.​

How Ex-Spy Christopher Steele Compiled His Explosive Trump-Russia Dossier
Ex-MI6 spy who penned Trump file is 'real life James Bond' with strong views on Putin

Wow!
That makes his hearsay so much more impressive.

All the fake info in the dossier which was then used to get FISA warrants.
Hillary didn’t get that. So what “dirt” did Hillary get?

Hillary didn't get the dossier? Why not?
Nope. Don’t know. But you said she got “dirt.” What “dirt” did she get? Seems you can’t answer that question. Maybe you should plead the 5th? :badgrin:

Nope.

She paid for a dossier and didn't get it?

Is that kind of efficiency the reason she could spend $1.2 trillion and still lose to an amateur?

Well, two amateurs.
Why are you trying to deflect again? Can’t you answer the question? It’s rather simple for you — you said Hillary got “dirt” ... what “dirt” did she get?

If you can’t answer that, then your refusal to answer demonstrates you were simply full of shit when you said that.

Choice is yours.....

Separately, in April 2016, attorney Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele to research and compile the dossier.

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

Anyone who would believe anything Cohen says, are fools. Funny how the left hated Comey until they loved him. Just like Cohen. They slammed him over and over again not to long ago, and now all of a sudden, he's credible

Hacks

-Geaux

Cohen has no proof. Therefore, its he said, she said.

Nothing to see here, move along

-Geaux

Trump possibly attempted to conspired to obtain opposition research that would keep Hillary out of the White House. How is that legal???

He did it with a foreign government.

Taking any thing for a campaign is a contribution. It must be reported. trump left off a lot of contributions from his declaration.

I find it weird that you don't know it's illegal to conspire with a foreign government to win an election.

I'm sure you know this but because it's republicans who are doing it, you don't care.

How so conservative of you.

They took a meeting with someone Obama invited into the country, where do they report that?

While they are hunting, pecking,changing purpose and direction endlessly we have Hillary with printed papers from Russians designed to hurt Trump
And we are looking for info on TRUMP???

This is why the planet laughs at us, not because of Trump but due to our continued permission For Trump to be witch hunted

Awww - The poor lil man-child is being "witch hunted"?

:laugh2: :lmao: :lol:

DFt4d_GUMAA_1lI.jpg
See you douche bag pussy whipped feel(not think) that cartoon babies is a stern and snappy response
Instead it’s a safe space name calling from a stutterer who cannot articulate a response

More strawmen?? Where does the article state Russia was successful at hacking her server? It only says they tried.

It only says they tried.

If I tell you to try to hack a server I took apart 2 years ago, how successful will you be?

More strawmen...

The article says Russia tried to hack her server. You have no counter to that other than strawman arguments.

That’s like saying it’s not possible to attempt trying to access http://www.toddsterpatriot-is-a-fucking-imbecile.com/ because such a domain is not online. :cuckoo:

Savvy?

You clearly have some sort of mental deficiency. Where did I say it could be hacked? I said they tried to hack it. Please tell me you’re not so deep into the cuckoo’s nest, you can’t comprehend a server does not need to be online in order to try to connect to it?? :ack-1:

Hillary didn’t get that. So what “dirt” did Hillary get?

Nope. Don’t know. But you said she got “dirt.” What “dirt” did she get? Seems you can’t answer that question. Maybe you should plead the 5th? :badgrin:

Nope.

Is that kind of efficiency the reason she could spend $1.2 trillion and still lose to an amateur?

Well, two amateurs.
Why are you trying to deflect again? Can’t you answer the question? It’s rather simple for you — you said Hillary got “dirt” ... what “dirt” did she get?

If you can’t answer that, then your refusal to answer demonstrates you were simply full of shit when you said that.

Choice is yours.....

Separately, in April 2016, attorney Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump on behalf of Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele to research and compile the dossier.

I didn’t ask which American-based law firm she retained ... I asked what “dirt” did she get?

You claim Steele’s dossier but you offer zero evidence Hillary was ever given a copy of it.

there is a class of people in the world who have fallen into the lowest degree of humiliation, who are deprived of all social consideration and human dignity.

there are the only people who can tell the truth. all others lie.

i believe Michael is telling the truth.

Hacks

-Geaux

Cohen has no proof. Therefore, its he said, she said.

Nothing to see here, move along

-Geaux
Cohen has corroboration...

3 Trump associates have now hinted he may know more than he's letting on about the Russia meeting at Trump Tower

Trump possibly attempted to conspired to obtain opposition research that would keep Hillary out of the White House. How is that legal???

He did it with a foreign government.

Taking any thing for a campaign is a contribution. It must be reported. trump left off a lot of contributions from his declaration.

I find it weird that you don't know it's illegal to conspire with a foreign government to win an election.

I'm sure you know this but because it's republicans who are doing it, you don't care.

How so conservative of you.

Taking any thing for a campaign is a contribution.

And they received/took nothing.
Where would they even report "Bogus information given under false pretenses from an Obama plant"?

there is a class of people in the world who have fallen into the lowest degree of humiliation, who are deprived of all social consideration and human dignity.

there are the only people who can tell the truth. all others lie.

i believe Michael is telling the truth.
I believe you're off your meds

It only says they tried.

More strawmen...

Savvy?

You clearly have some sort of mental deficiency. Where did I say it could be hacked? I said they tried to hack it. Please tell me you’re not so deep into the cuckoo’s nest, you can’t comprehend a server does not need to be online in order to try to connect to it?? :ack-1:

You keep trying to access an unplugged server that has been taken apart.
Keep me up to date on your progress.

Nope.

Well, two amateurs.

Choice is yours.....

I didn’t ask which American-based law firm she retained ... I asked what “dirt” did she get?

You claim Steele’s dossier but you offer zero evidence Hillary was ever given a copy of it.

Trump was in the building when the Russia meeting took place

Of course he knew about it....he bragged about it

More strawmen...

Savvy?

You keep trying to access an unplugged server that has been taken apart.
Keep me up to date on your progress.
When did I do that?? You appear to be delirious. :cuckoo:

Nope.

Well, two amateurs.

Choice is yours.....

Nothing in there says Hillary got the dossier. Just how mental are you?? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back