Maga Crowd Turns On Trump

Looks like reality just smacked em in the face.

They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

I guess the idea of ruining their lives for this fraud is a little too much
How this society can blame Trump for this violence at the capitol instead of on the virulent angry intolerant mean leftist voices and corrupt actions in the last four years is a lie. You are the divisive ones, even things like denying conservative speakers on campus with force. And about one thousand other examples. And the mainstream media and press is equally to blame.
You can scream at the sky. You can throw your life away like many did during that Capitol riot.

It won't matter.

It's over. Deal with it and don't hurt anyone besides yourself.

How this society can blame Trump for this violence at the capitol instead of on the virulent angry intolerant mean leftist voices
You can scream at the sky. You can throw your life away like many did during that Capitol riot.

No one has thrown their life away, ditwit. Half the Democrats in congress pissing themselves yesterday hiding under their desks from old women carrying flags have far greater criminal records than entering a federal building wishing to speak with their "representatives!" Half of them owe the IRS millions in unpaid taxes and other criminal records and are doing just fine.

Being a crook and a felon is a right of passage to be a democrat.

The next few weeks will show how many of his devoted RWNJs ruin theirs as they continue to deny reality.

Whose life you gonna "ruin," asshole if they don't align with your twisted agenda?
One died already...a bunch are gonna spend years in jail. Another bunch have lost their jobs.

For what? Trump will not be President in three weeks no matter what
Talking to that guy is like talking to a snail.

At least I can get it up for a woman. :21:
The next few weeks will show how many of his devoted RWNJs ruin theirs as they continue to deny reality.

Whose life you gonna "ruin," asshole if they don't align with your twisted agenda?
One died already...a bunch are gonna spend years in jail. Another bunch have lost their jobs.

Up the stairs with your clanking oxygen bottle?

You on oxygen too, impotente? I could pick you up and throw you DOWN those steps! :21:

No one has thrown their life away, ditwit.
Oh really?

Ashli certainly did. The guy sitting in Pelosi's chair did. The West Virginia legislator did. The asshole walking out with Pelosi's lectern did.

None of those retards bothered to cover their faces (cause ya know...masks are for pussies) and virtually every corner of the Capitol is covered by cameras. The jails are gonna get really full.

And oh yea...there's that murder investigation.

Oh yea...and all those entitled assholes posted selfies incriminating themselves on social media.

Yea...they fucked up their lives real good

But it was worth it right?

I mean their Orange God will stay in the White House now right?

No? He won't?

Oh...

And guess what?

January 19 and 20? They'll be ready for your traitorous asses. White privilege ain't gonna help again.

That card has been played out

Up the stairs with your clanking oxygen bottle?

You on oxygen too, impotente? I could pick you up and throw you DOWN those steps! :21:
Hola, hinchada... Not me, all I need is fresh air. I can run back and forth across Walmart parking lot with ease. Wanna race? Ha Ha Hah!

They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

Are yas kidding ...its been going on for at least a friggin month now ...from 4 chan to the Donald lol

People pissed that he didn't start hanging thieving traitorous douche bags ...the uniparty and deep state buried him

Ignore 80 million others at your own perils

You fuckers do that shit again and the cops and NG are gonna be ready for you. It ain't gonna be pretty.

And for what?

trump?

Are you kidding?

it's a BS claim---lib media pushing propaganda and trying to put words into peoples mouths that they didn't say and attributing people who were never trump supporters to being trump supporters.

it's a BS claim---lib media pushing propaganda and trying to put words into peoples mouths that they didn't say and attributing people who were never trump supporters to being trump supporters.
Dude...throw your life away if you want but you got nothin to gain.

Trump is history

You got a real source, commie propaganda rags are liars, just like the folks that use them for links. What you commies fail to realize is Trump is a reflection of us, he may be leaving the WH, but we ain't going anywhere.

Trump was a better president then Biden will ever be and one friend told me she thinks Biden will serve 2 years then Kamala Harris will be President. She supports it, though, but I dont. I liked when Trump made a law to defund critical race theory in education. That was truly a patriotic movement. I think the Trumpists will come again in 4 years, and they will make oppossition.

Try 2 years, the midterms will be a massacre for the commies.

Last edited:
1610186793005.png

Looks like reality just smacked em in the face. They just now realize that Trump is not and can not continue as president and they're PISSED AT HIM!

Hey FLUSH, I can't find ONE MAGA supporter who has turned on Trump, got any live video of one of these people saying any of this on tape? Or are all you got is your usual lies and propaganda.

Trump America is never going away because we ARE America.

Right.. Without the courts or the Constitution you are America. Trump's America.

Forum List

Back