MAGA Great Wall falls: Hurricane that Drumpf ignores while playing golf knocks down his shoddily built border wall

Liberals could say it was God’s will

but most of them dont believe in God

Guess on windy days the Mexicans can drive up to the wall. Toss chain hook over top and rock it with truck till the domino kicks in.

Go my Mexican friends.

Did the Douche lie to DOPers about golf?

Last edited:
Wow.... a hurricane knocked down part of an un-reinforced wall.

What a privilege it was to receive a scoop like this. I actually have goosebumps.

We're making your Pulitzer....
SV5w8LxgwLkjk6YG3xULKG.jpg

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

:bowdown::itsok: Poor MAGA DOPers. YEP! The Great Douche wall is a failure. Just team Douche stealing taxpayer funds.

With all the guys in vests and hard hats, looks like it was still being constructed. I haven't found any reputable news outlet reporting on this, I'm guessing there's a lot of context being ignored.

Do you think the video is CGI?

Probably was built with the same Chinese steel Trump used to build his tower with.

But for real... I thought they were supposed to be buried deep into the ground to avoid tunneling? No way they were if they fell down like that.

Would y'all lefties feel better if the "wall" was better funded and well constructed and effective?....Naaah.

Do you think the video is CGI?

I have no idea what that acronym means. I just said the video probably isn't telling the whole story, you commies are good at that.

Am I treading on liberal territory? Portland burns and Chicago murder rates soar. This is beyond stupid. Praising the rioters is beyond reasonable. Send in the troops and use riot suppression to end the tiny group of insurrectionist. Or use live ammunition if needs be.

Forum List

Back