MAGA Lawyer Lin Wood Thinks That Marjorie Taylor-Greene Is ‘Under The Influence Of The Devil’

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Wood seems more concerned about the possibility of Greene being in bed with Satan. “I mean, from a biblical perspective, I think she is under the influence of the devil,” Wood told the Daily Beast. “Because people that follow Jesus Christ don’t lie. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a liar. Draw your own conclusions.”

Wood seems more concerned about the possibility of Greene being in bed with Satan. “I mean, from a biblical perspective, I think she is under the influence of the devil,” Wood told the Daily Beast. “Because people that follow Jesus Christ don’t lie. Marjorie Taylor Greene is a liar. Draw your own conclusions.”

More likely steroids.

My God, where do all these defectives come from?

Isn't Wood a Trump supporter? And isn't Trump a pathological liar?

It wasn't until 2016 that it became painfully apparent the number of batshit crazy people in this country.
You certainly are a pathological liar. Not Trump.

Forum List

Back