MAGA—More Are Getting Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And meanwhile, from the other side of the aisle....................................................................................

Love it.
I'm not exactly thrilled that it was an active duty Marine...

I was a tad surprised when the Officer was arrested. What this does, however, is to prove how fed up AMERICANS are with this bullshit "government". This man put his career on the line to express his outrage - and it has cost him dearly. However, he was willing to pay the price. He is now "branded" with the lies of this "government"

He is no more a "domestic terrorist" than I am. My only regret (as a retired Army CWO) is that I am so damned old and infirmed that I could not be there by his side.

Now, you snowflake son-of-a-bitches can kiss my Lilly white patriotic ass.
What a pity they're too fed up because they fell for the lies spoon fed them by Trump.
Poor ignorant snowflake.....
LOL

Only you dupes fell for his lies. America had enough and kicked him to the curb. And they handed control of the House AND Senate over to Democrats.

tenor.gif
You mean the Democrats conducted a swindle.
Nope. And why am I still waiting for you to quote the Constitution where it empowers the vice president to unilaterally reject electoral votes...?

You said Trump didn't lie. If you're right, then it must be in the Constitution. Common, fucking moron, pony up....
I don't know. Why are you waiting? It does empower Congress to reject the electoral votes of any state.
Thst's not what I said, fucking moron. I said Trump's lie spurred them on.

You denied he lied.

Now you demonstrate you're the liar by denying he lied since you obviously can't show where the Constitution gives the VP the authority to unilaterally reject slates of electors -- which is what Trump asked Pence to do.

You're caught lying again. It's not the first time nor will it be the last.
When did I claim that the Constitution gives the VP the authority to unilaterally reject slates of electors?

You seem to be having trouble connecting anything I've said to your complaint.
When you said Trump didn't lie. Trump claimed that.

Your refusal to show Trump was telling the truth is a tacit confession from you that Trump lied.

Love it.

I was a tad surprised when the Officer was arrested. What this does, however, is to prove how fed up AMERICANS are with this bullshit "government". This man put his career on the line to express his outrage - and it has cost him dearly. However, he was willing to pay the price. He is now "branded" with the lies of this "government"

He is no more a "domestic terrorist" than I am. My only regret (as a retired Army CWO) is that I am so damned old and infirmed that I could not be there by his side.

What a pity they're too fed up because they fell for the lies spoon fed them by Trump.
LOL

Only you dupes fell for his lies. America had enough and kicked him to the curb. And they handed control of the House AND Senate over to Democrats.

tenor.gif
Nope. And why am I still waiting for you to quote the Constitution where it empowers the vice president to unilaterally reject electoral votes...?

You said Trump didn't lie. If you're right, then it must be in the Constitution. Common, fucking moron, pony up....
I don't know. Why are you waiting? It does empower Congress to reject the electoral votes of any state.

You denied he lied.

Now you demonstrate you're the liar by denying he lied since you obviously can't show where the Constitution gives the VP the authority to unilaterally reject slates of electors -- which is what Trump asked Pence to do.

When did I claim that the Constitution gives the VP the authority to unilaterally reject slates of electors?

Your refusal to show Trump was telling the truth is a tacit confession from you that Trump lied.
Please quote Trump saying that.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

You're as dumb as they come, fucking moron. Earlier, you denied any of the mob threatened Mike Pence on Insurrection Day. Now you're denying Trump said Pence could unilaterally reject electoral slates the states sent to Congress.

• "All Vice President Pence has to do is send it [electoral votes] back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."
  • "And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
  • "They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back."
  • "And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories."
  • "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify."

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

Because the dems are on the side of lefty rioters.

THus, these prosecutions are political.

Anyone convicted, will be a political prisoner.

That is the country you are making.

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.
Who has been charged with sedition, shit for brains?
Who said they've been charged with sedition yet, fucking moron?

Their actions violate the sedition conspiracy law.
And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040
Sure skippy...bring it on.

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

I want to see your two positions side by side. It should be GREAT.
There is nothing to fear from the right (or the left) on a civil war.

Your attempted insurrection is a different topic, junior.

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

Hence your continued threats with absolutely no follow up.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

Are you longing for the sweet release that Death will bring?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.

Your violation of these people's civil rights is not my "ignorance". You are being tyrants and all indicators are, that you will only grow worse with time.
LOL

No one has a civil right to overthrow the government to install their own president.

Yes, that is your ignorance.
No one tried to overthrow the government, jackass.
You mean you failed to overthrown the government and that has orange cultists all crying and whining. Losers all.
no, I mean no one tried to overthrow the government, jackass.
bripat9643, what was the goal of those storming the capital?
No one intended to storm the capital. It was a protest that got out of hand.
Why'd they bring the 950,000 volt stun gun, zip ties, tasers and bear spray then? Lot's of bears in D.C.? (There are, but not THAT kind)
I think all stun guns produce a very high voltage. That's compensation for the fact that they produce very low wattage. Many women carry stun guns in their purses. It's not a deadly weapon, jackass.
Wrong. The standard stun gun produces 50,000 not 950,000.

Love it.

Why are some rioters being gone after with both barrels while others are given a pass or just low priority?

View attachment 489381
I lose track of it . What anniversary of you guys promising a civil war is it ? 15th, 20th? Are you guys registered anywhere?

Funny, this thread is based on the premise that the 1/6 riot was a serious and real threat to our democracy, because it delayed the formal recognition of the count, by HOURS.

Yet, here you are, acting as though, any talk of civil war from US, is laughable.

Why do you support the extra aggressive prosecution of the 1/6 rioters if it was not a serious insurrection?

lol. All these questions are rhetorical. We both know that you will not give serious or honest answers to ANY of them.

I am constantly amazed at the way you libs can hold completely contradictory ideas AT THE SAME TIME, without a hint of self awareness, no matter how much it is rubbed in your face.
Their goal wasn't to delay it, it was to "stop the steal." You're literally giving them credit for failing to pull off their coup.

Wow. Did you just become aware that intents and actual outcomes are sometimes different? What a big day for you.

Run along retard.
No worries, keep defending sedition. Be even louder about that during election season next year.

And Chaz didn't? And the Autonomous Zone didn't? And ordering the cops to not protect ICE so the rioters could attack the building didn't?

You are supporting a massive violation of civil rights of your enemies. Those that are convicted will be political prisoners.

View attachment 490040

I hope you enjoy the results of your labors. I hope I am still here, when you are here whining like a fag, because of how it is blowing up in your face.
Sure thing skippy. In 10 years two things will still be true. There would have been no civil war and you guys will still be threatening to start one.

Do me a favor. State your position on the 1/6 "insurrection, how bad it was, in a compound sentence, with your position that there is nothing to fear from the Right re: "Civil War".

Whatever your child-like hoping for a war because you have some bizarre fantasy about how cool it would be...just know 2 things... If you INCELs ever tried it, you'd be slaughtered....and....you INCELs will never try it. Because you are a coward.

So, you don't care about the people supposedly killed by the mob on 1/6? People dying is "nothing to fear"?

I do not want Civil War, I am warning where you hatred and oppression and keeping of political prisoners could lead this once great nation.
Your hatred is based on abject ignorance. Aside from the reality that any such uprising will be utterly squashed by a military sworn to protect the Constitution, you won't gain much support from a country because your civil war will be based upon hate, not principle.

Your violation of these people's civil rights is not my "ignorance". You are being tyrants and all indicators are, that you will only grow worse with time.
LOL

No one has a civil right to overthrow the government to install their own president.

Yes, that is your ignorance.
No one tried to overthrow the government, jackass.
You mean you failed to overthrown the government and that has orange cultists all crying and whining. Losers all.
no, I mean no one tried to overthrow the government, jackass.
bripat9643, what was the goal of those storming the capital?
No one intended to storm the capital. It was a protest that got out of hand.
Why'd they bring the 950,000 volt stun gun, zip ties, tasers and bear spray then? Lot's of bears in D.C.? (There are, but not THAT kind)
I think all stun guns produce a very high voltage. That's compensation for the fact that they produce very low wattage. Many women carry stun guns in their purses. It's not a deadly weapon, jackass.
Wrong. The standard stun gun produces 50,000 not 950,000.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

You're as dumb as they come, fucking moron. Earlier, you denied any of the mob threatened Mike Pence on Insurrection Day. Now you're denying Trump said Pence could unilaterally reject electoral slates the states sent to Congress.

• "All Vice President Pence has to do is send it [electoral votes] back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

• "And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
  • "They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back."
  • "And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories."
  • "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify."
<YAWN!>

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

If I may jump is with a question. Do you recognize that Trump was drilling Pence to do just that and rallied his followers to apply more pressure... you saw all of that on Jan 6, right? Thoughts?

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

When you said Trump didn't lie.

Either you can find that in the Constitution... or... Trump lied when he said that AND you lied denying Trump lied.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

If I may jump is with a question. Do you recognize that Trump was drilling Pence to do just that and rallied his followers to apply more pressure... you saw all of that on Jan 6, right? Thoughts?
Fucking moron has proved today he's oblivious to reality.

According to him, that mob didn't storm the Capitol chanting, "hang Mike Pence" and Trump didn't implore Pence to unilaterally reject electoral votes; which is in violation of the Constitution.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

According to him, that mob didn't storm the Capitol chanting, "hang Mike Pence" and Trump didn't implore Pence to unilaterally reject electoral votes; which is in violation of the Constitution.
Haha, I’m not surprised that he lives in his own reality, that’s the type of person he is. I remember watching that speech by Trump Live. When he started in on Pence I texted my friends and family and told them that Trump just threw his VP under the bus and shit was about to go down. An hour later the capital was being raided. It was unbelievable! Now these turds are denying that any of this happened.... it’s all on video!!! Idiots

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

Haha, I’m not surprised that he lives in his own reality, that’s the type of person he is. I remember watching that speech by Trump Live. When he started in on Pence I texted my friends and family and told them that Trump just threw his VP under the bus and shit was about to go down. An hour later the capital was being raided. It was unbelievable! Now these turds are denying that any of this happened.... it’s all on video!!! Idiots
Yup. On another thread, some trumperhumper called me a coward for pointing out Pence had to be escorted out of the Capitol because Trump's mob invaded.

These people are beyond insane. Seems trying to minimize storming the U.S. Capitol by comparing it with BLM riots must have failed them. Now they're shifting into abject denial about Insurrection Day.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

Yup. On another thread, some trumperhumper called me a coward for pointing out Pence had to be escorted out of the Capitol because Trump's mob invaded.

These people are beyond insane. Seems trying to minimize storming the U.S. Capitol by comparing it with BLM riots must have failed them. Now they're shifting into abject denial about Insurrection Day.

What else (exactly) should they be compared to then? The Watts riots of the late 60s? If you are under the impression that blacks have recently began "rioting" I have news for you - you are wrong.

Just a partial list:

Cambridge, Maryland Riot, 1963
The Harlem Race Riot, 1964
Rochester Rebellion, 1964
Jersey City Uprising, 1964
Paterson, New Jersey Uprising, 1964
Elizabeth, New Jersey Uprising, 1964
Chicago (Dixmoor) Riots, 1964
Philadelphia Race Riot, 1964
Watts Rebellion (Los Angeles), 1965
Cleveland’s Hough Riots, 1966
Chicago, Illinois Uprising, 1966
The Dayton, Ohio Uprising, 1966
Hunter’s Point, San Francisco Uprising, 1966
The Nashville Race Riot, 1967
Tampa Bay Race Riot, 1967
Newark Race Riot, 1967
Plainfield, New Jersey Riot, 1967
Detroit Race Riot, 1967
Flint, Michigan Riot, 1967
Tucson Race Riot, 1967
Grand Rapids, Michigan Uprising, 1967
The King Assassination Riots, 1968
Hartford, Connecticut Riot, 1969
Asbury Park Race Riot, 1970
Camden, New Jersey Riots, 1969 and 1971
Miami (Liberty City) Riot, 1980
Crown Heights (Brooklyn) New York Riot, 1991
Rodney King Riot, 1992
West Las Vegas Riot, 1992
St. Petersburg, Florida Riot, 1996

College Campus Violence​

University of Georgia Desegregation Riot, 1961
Ole Miss Riot, 1962
Houston (Texas Southern University) Riot, 1967
Orangeburg Massacre, 1968
Jackson State Killings, 1970

But hell, one "riot" caused by patriotic Americans and you snowflakes go ape-shit.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.
No, it's driven by their hatred of the left; which is fueled in large part by the left not seeing the conspiracy nonsense that drives them along with the left taking power from them.

The point is, there's no principle supporting their heated desire for civil war. At least the first civil war was rooted in the principle of seceding over perceived irreconcilable differences. These freaks are only pining for a civil war so they can justify killing the Liberals they hate with a fiery passion.

First civil war

All men are created equal
Pay your fucking labor
Shoot at a us military base

Second civil war

Live free or die - nobody steals our elections and our sovereignty by massive election fraud
The people behind the steal have dozens of counts of treason other than the steal. Traitor Joe, for example, did arrange a kickback of us foreign aid to his drug addicted kid. That's what hunter's laptop documents. Hence the second standard...

The crime of treason matters, traitors lives do not....

We are no longer fooled. We have had enough Zionist/leftist frauds - 911, global warming, covid, the steal - and this time we will hold the media, corrupt treasonous judges, and every punk assed hypocritical liar like Fauci accountable.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

What else (exactly) should they be compared to then? The Watts riots of the late 60s? If you are under the impression that blacks have recently began "rioting" I have news for you - you are wrong.

Just a partial list:

Newark Race Riot, 1967
Detroit Race Riot, 1967
Tucson Race Riot, 1967
Rodney King Riot, 1992

College Campus Violence​

Ole Miss Riot, 1962

But hell, one "riot" caused by patriotic Americans and you snowflakes go ape-shit.
Unless you compare it to the exact same thing, the FAUX will attack it. Of course, no two events in history are exactly the same. This is the game that weasels like him play.

Love it.

LOL

tenor.gif

You denied he lied.

<YAWN!>

Just a partial list:

Newark Race Riot, 1967
Detroit Race Riot, 1967
Tucson Race Riot, 1967
Rodney King Riot, 1992

College Campus Violence​

Ole Miss Riot, 1962

You can compare it the British invasion during the War of 1812. That was the last time the Capitol was stormed.

Love it.

View attachment 489381

Run along retard.

View attachment 490040

I doubt it will be based on hate. It will be based on their simply being a failure in life and trying to bring everyone else down to their level.
No, it's driven by their hatred of the left; which is fueled in large part by the left not seeing the conspiracy nonsense that drives them along with the left taking power from them.

The point is, there's no principle supporting their heated desire for civil war. At least the first civil war was rooted in the principle of seceding over perceived irreconcilable differences. These freaks are only pining for a civil war so they can justify killing the Liberals they hate with a fiery passion.

First civil war

All men are created equal
Pay your fucking labor
Shoot at a us military base

Second civil war

Live free or die - nobody steals our elections and our sovereignty by massive election fraud
The people behind the steal have dozens of counts of treason other than the steal. Traitor Joe, for example, did arrange a kickback of us foreign aid to his drug addicted kid. That's what hunter's laptop documents. Hence the second standard...

The crime of treason matters, traitors lives do not....

We are no longer fooled. We have had enough Zionist/leftist frauds - 911, global warming, covid, the steal - and this time we will hold the media, corrupt treasonous judges, and every punk assed hypocritical liar like Fauci accountable.
:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back