MAGA Pastor Mark Burns pledges if he's elected, he'll push to reestablish House Un-American Activities Committee, hold Hillary accountable for treason

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Christian nationalist MAGA pastor/GOP congressional candidate Mark Burns declares "there is no such thing as trans kids, there are only abusive parents and abusive adults."

i like his stances, both on Hillary and on the trans issue. elect this guy....president!

So much time has gone by, young Americans don't realize how wonderful the 50s were.

On what grounds would he try Hillary Clinton for treason?

Don't get me wrong, that witch is definitely a criminal, but I don't know that she's committed treason...

Christian nationalist MAGA pastor/GOP congressional candidate Mark Burns declares "there is no such thing as trans kids, there are only abusive parents and abusive adults."

i like his stances, both on Hillary and on the trans issue. elect this guy....president!

This preacher guy is a loser wanting a paycheck to waste time and money on what experienced republican legal experts, and far more senior Republican legislators and activist have already tried, going back before 2013, but failed, every single time.

Forum List

Back