Magnificant comment by Christie...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
“I don’t think the American people want income equality. What they want is income opportunity,”

:clap2:
I would change that just a bit and say, the problem in America is not income inequality - but "opportunity inequality".
Corporatism has swept thru America. It is now COMMON for one or two corporations to control as high as 95% of a marketshare. Making it virtually impossible for anyone to get into that market.
Wealth concentration is a direct result of corporatism. As companies merge, merge and merge again - they employ less and less and less..and the top brass make more and more.
Which is equally supported by BOTH parties in Washington. And Obama is the KING of Wall Street and corporatism. No other President comes close to his contribution to wealth concentration. PERIOD.

I don't understand the Liberal bitch about income inequality.
Isn't that when two workers doing the same job who have the same seniority earn a different salary.

I seem to get the feeling that Libs feel that there is inequality when a worker at MC Donalds makes less
then a CEO running a corporation.

Can any Liberal on this board correct me here.
Am I wrong making this statement.

Nothing magnificent about that at all.

And Rozman, no one has ever said that a McD worker and CEO should make the same $. To say that is just the usual muddying the water rather than facing facts.

How about equal pay for equal work? Why does the right object to that?

Why does the right object to people making a living wage at any job? The outright lie that McD's should not have to pay because it used to be a job for teens is disgusting.

The right hates women, children, minorities. That's why they don't want them to make a living wage.

And Rozman, no one has ever said that a McD worker and CEO should make the same $. To say that is just the usual muddying the water rather than facing facts.

Why does the right object to people making a living wage at any job? The outright lie that McD's should not have to pay because it used to be a job for teens is disgusting.

The right hates women, children, minorities. That's why they don't want them to make a living wage.

Why do you make such shit up,your a simple minded fool??

And who determines what this "equal" pay for "equal" work implies? Should that be the labor market forces or would you prefer that government dictate rate of pay?

This is why you people sound like retards. You simply do not understand economics at all and constantly wish to intervene in natural forces so you feel better. Every time you do it, you make matters worse too. Then turn around, blamne something that doesn't even correlate to the problem you made and try it again.

Working at Mickey D's is a job for kids...A summer job,an entry level job.
Adults working there doesn't mean that the job should pay more then what it does.
The job does not require great skills to do it.
So you get paid what the company feels is a fair wage for the work done.

You have a mortgage,car payments,3 kids going to college....
McDonalds is probably not the job for you.

The most important thing for a company to own is a politician.

What better way to choke out any new companies than getting laws passed that you can afford to follow or break while knowing the new company can't do either?

he didn't make it up, he's regurgitating what he's told to. He has very few freeish thoughts.

How soon we forget. Remember the Republican War on the Equal Rights Amendment?

Who could be against equal rights?

he didn't make it up, he's regurgitating what he's told to. He has very few freeish thoughts.

Who could be against equal rights? Well, I can name names.

Adults working there doesn't mean that the job should pay more then what it does.

You are, indeed, correct. However, the marxist left will try to sell you the idea that folks who flip burgers should be paid a "living wage". I'm not particularly sure what the hell that means, but I would assume that when these "burger flippers" receive their BS in hamburger science that perhaps they can make a wage more in line with their expertise.

Again, this is nothing more than a way to pave the way for the 12 million wetbacks to take more jobs from Americans (in this case, teenagers) but you have to consider that once "made legal", these newly made "americans" will come out of the shadows of Lowes and Home Depot and begin DEMANDING a "living wage" - this sets the stage for it.

“I don’t think the American people want income equality. What they want is income opportunity,”

:clap2:
I would change that just a bit and say, the problem in America is not income inequality - but "opportunity inequality".
Corporatism has swept thru America. It is now COMMON for one or two corporations to control as high as 95% of a marketshare. Making it virtually impossible for anyone to get into that market.
Wealth concentration is a direct result of corporatism. As companies merge, merge and merge again - they employ less and less and less..and the top brass make more and more.
Which is equally supported by BOTH parties in Washington. And Obama is the KING of Wall Street and corporatism. No other President comes close to his contribution to wealth concentration. PERIOD.

true.
and the current dimocrap party is the Cerberus watching nobody escapes the big corporations grip and squeeze.

obamacare is a perfect example of this.

dimocraps and current regime are the variation of a fascist one.

What's with all these so called wars that republicans are having.
War on women.
War on abortion.
War on birth control
War on Gay rights
War on equal rights
War on same sex marriage
War on education

I am on the war council and we meet every month....
No one cleared any of these wars with me.... :eusa_whistle:

You are, indeed, correct. However, the marxist left will try to sell you the idea that folks who flip burgers should be paid a "living wage". I'm not particularly sure what the hell that means, but I would assume that when these "burger flippers" receive their BS in hamburger science that perhaps they can make a wage more in line with their expertise.

Again, this is nothing more than a way to pave the way for the 12 million wetbacks to take more jobs from Americans (in this case, teenagers) but you have to consider that once "made legal", these newly made "americans" will come out of the shadows of Lowes and Home Depot and begin DEMANDING a "living wage" - this sets the stage for it.

the problem is they will then end up in the conditions they escaped.

In a short and concise post you have offered proof that you are a bigot, callous and self righteous. I have one question: Who or what made you into the person you are today?

Luddly and it's constant hateful meltdown :lol:

In a short and concise post you have offered proof that you are a bigot, callous and self righteous. I have one question: Who or what made you into the person you are today?

Nothing callous or bigoted about his comments - it's the truth.

it is your ilk which in their blinded hate towards dissent which can't see past the propaganda brainwash loaded on you by your masters is callous and bigoted beyond imaginable - and Luddly is an exemplified bigot with you and others trailing not that far behind.

Last edited:

Who could be against equal rights?

I remember dems wasting money wanting to repass the law.

which they did

who could forget that during an economic crisis, dems wasted money on a frivolous grandstand?

seems liberals did, the sheep that they are

Ooops…I take it that you work at McDonalds? Sorry bout that! Stay in school. School is good.

Nothing callous or bigoted about his comments - it's the truth.

it is your ilk which in their blinded hate towards dissent which can't see past the propaganda brainwash loaded on you by your masters is callous and bigoted beyond imaginable - and Luddly is an exemplified bigot with you and others trailing not that far behind.

Indeed, it is the truth. The left just doesn't want to face it.

Forum List

Back