Maher and Affleck own guns...hmmmm...

Well, it would be interesting to see if either of these guys has preached any sermons on guns...it would also be interesting to know which lefty actors preach against gun ownership...and have guns of their own...or who have hired gunmen to carry guns for them...

Affleck Maher We Own Guns to Protect Our Homes and Families

They need them in order to protect themselves from RWing loons and stalkers.

Weak response, and you know it.

Well, it would be interesting to see if either of these guys has preached any sermons on guns...it would also be interesting to know which lefty actors preach against gun ownership...and have guns of their own...or who have hired gunmen to carry guns for them...

If I were to purchase a gun, it would only be to protect myself from the crazy lunatic neighbor, who's stockpiling guns.

Since guns save lives, and we have the most, why aren't we the safest country in the world?

That assumes that getting rid of legal gun ownership would result in us being safer, and ignores other cultural differences between countries.

Are you going to go through all the same tired cliche's other hopolophobes return to again and again?

If I were to purchase a gun, it would only be to protect myself from the crazy lunatic neighbor, who's stockpiling guns.

Thank you for adding nothing to the conversation you ignorant twat.

Guns don't save many lives, their owners take lives with them. I'm sure Maher and Afflek are all for background checks and other gun laws. I am too.

Guns don't save many lives, their owners take lives with them. I'm sure Maher and Afflek are all for background checks and other gun laws. I am too.

So i guess cops can just ditch their guns, amirght?

The solution is simple, just craft more feel good anti-gun laws that criminals in way intend to follow. These laws only punish the law abiding citizens and do very little to stem crime.

Last edited:
Since guns save lives, and we have the most, why aren't we the safest country in the world?

70-80% of gun murder comes from criminal gangs in big cities...of the 25 most violent cities in the United States, 24 of those cities have been run by democrats and their social welfare policies for decades, some going back to the 1940s and before that. Their policies create a situation where teenagers are having babies who become teenagers who have babies, and the only adult role models are the gang bangers violent enough to live to be adults...if we get a handle on inner city gang violence our violent gun crime rate would match or be lower than the other countries...

Sarah, you may be mentally retarded, but at least you're so ignorant that no one notices. :thup:

What part of what she wrote is mentally retarded?

Guns don't save many lives.
Gus do take lives.
And, both Affleck and Maher have said they are in favor of NOT giving guns to the people you want to arm - illegals, known terrorists, criminals and the mentally ill.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear things up...

Guns don't save many lives, their owners take lives with them

Guns are used to murder 10-12,000 times a year on average....vs...guns are used to save lives and stop crime on average....if you take the numbers from 19 seperate studies, conducted by multiple researchers from both private and government researchers over a 40 year period...1.4 million times a year...

Sooo...

10-12,000 gun murders a year....vs....1.4 million times a year a gun is used to save a life and stop a violent crime...

Gun accidents...6-700 each year....vs....1.4 million times a year a gun is used to save a life and stop a violent crime...

so actually, guns save more lives than they take due to violent criminals....

This is a great example of the "partisan teams" talking past each other.

No one can understand how these gentlemen can own guns without being hypocritical?

Your brain is broken.

Forum List

Back