Maher defends DeSantis: doesn't say "Don't Say Gay", what they teach kids at school isnt appropriate for kids, wont get Trump base while Trump's alive

Yes, i love cats, so why are you showing me a cat that was abused? I block every YouTube channel that shows animal abuse. Im not interested in cat torture.
Oh my bad. i feel like such an idiot now. ugh. i love cats too. in fact i nicknamed my mom "Cat" because her face looks like a feline...hope that makes you less angry with me

SINUNU?!! I follow politics fairly closely and even I barely know who he is. He has no shot at winning a US popularity contest. :laugh:
1) it's Sununu..

2) His father was Governor, later WH chief of staff..

You're ignorant.

1) it's Sununu..

2) His father was Governor, later WH chief of staff..

You're ignorant.

That's his father, not him. Why should Republicans nationwide know or care who this Sununu is? I'm in MD, where we had Larry Hogan as a two-term governor. Outside the Mid-Atlantic area, who know who Hogan is besides willing to go the political cable shows and bash Trump? Those things doesn't get one traction for running for President.

MOST POPULAR GOVERNOR IN THE NATION (among people in his own state)

the only breaking point is that he's pro-choice

oh, and he's of Lebanese origin, so you'll like him, just like you like me (yeah sure lol)
The NFL needs to sing the National Anthems of people here from other nations like Lebanon.

That's his father, not him. Why should Republicans nationwide know or care who this Sununu is? I'm in MD, where we had Larry Hogan as a two-term governor. Outside the Mid-Atlantic area, who know who Hogan is besides willing to go the political cable shows and bash Trump? Those things doesn't get one traction for running for President.
He has done a very good job, has cross appeal, and is articulate.

He wasn't groomed by a sodomite..

He has done a very good job, has cross appeal, and is articulate.

He wasn't groomed by a sodomite..
Cross appeal to whom? This sounds vaguely familiar. It sounds like what was said about "the Maverick" John McCain back in the day. It was that way UNTIL he decided to run for President . Then, he was just another republican. It's never a good idea when one side lets the other ideological side pick a candidate. Regardless of who they recommend, they're still going to vote for whoever on their ideological side.

Cross appeal to whom? This sounds vaguely familiar. It sounds like what was said about "the Maverick" John McCain back in the day. It was that way UNTIL he decided to run for President . Then, he was just another republican. It's never a good idea when one side lets the other ideological side pick a candidate. Regardless of who they recommend, they're still going to vote for whoever on their ideological side.
The last thing either GOP or the nation needs is another trip to the frontier of the Lunatic Fringe...

Why look at that with concern? Would it matter even if a serial killer wanted DeSantis to win the presidency? Who cares about the people who want him to run? For the record, i have no idea who you are even referring to, but i cant imagine how it would matter. :dunno:

Why look at that with concern? Would it matter even if a serial killer wanted DeSantis to win the presidency? Who cares about the people who want him to run? For the record, i have no idea who you are even referring to, but i cant imagine how it would matter. :dunno:
Anyone who likes can win elections ten-times over. I cannot endorse anyone whose morality does not crosses the threshold. That someone will win or will not win is not a case for support or no support. I am not an epicurean. I am not a Machiavellian. I am a moralist.

Sununu/Cruz 2024!

There is no Republican "wheat" left. It's all "chaffe", unless you want to look at Larry Hogan, or some of the other sensible Republican governors. There isn't a single candidate in the Republican Party who is qualified or capable of being President. Especially on economics.
“Especially on Economics” - that is laughable. Democrats have no comprehension or they ignore economic principles when developing policy. Democrats are the party of egregious regulations. Regulations - regulations add to operating costs. There is no arguing out of that. Over-regulating when your competitors (nations) have no regulations is going to have which of the following economic impacts?

1) Expansionary
2) Recessionary

Dragonlady, this is your chance to show US your command of Economics and why and how Democrats are better.

I listen to Dave Rubin and Ben Shapiro's 1 hour daily Youtube video at work every day.
same. that's awesome. Dave Rubin especially

here are other conservative stuff you should listen to on Youtube:

Jack Posobiec
Coffee With Scott Adams
Verdict With Ted Cruz
Michael Knowles
Megyn Kelly
Forbes Breaking News (they put the latest Senate speeches/hearings/basically C-Span on youtube)

same. that's awesome. Dave Rubin especially

here are other conservative stuff you should listen to on Youtube:

Jack Posobiec
Coffee With Scott Adams
Verdict With Ted Cruz
Michael Knowles
Megyn Kelly
Forbes Breaking News (they put the latest Senate speeches/hearings/basically C-Span on youtube)
Michael Knowles is too religious for me. He spends too much time on topics i dont care about, otherwise i would listen to him. He is great when he is discussing things that i like, but i dont care about abortion and whatnot.

I will check out Jack and go down the line. Ill let you know! Im listening to Joe Rogans fight companion for the PPV right now.

The GOP primaries will separate the wheat from the chaffe.
The problem with primaries is that the party with primaries loses. Almost always.

Which is why we aren't hearing (so far) anything about Biden getting primaried. Several (God-awful!!) people want to run, even that dreadful Whitner woman, talk about someone loving state control over everything, she wouldn't even let people buy garden seeds during the pandemic! However, they know better than to split the party with primaries. The question is, do the Republicans know better?

I'm betting not, but we'll see.

Who would've thought Bill Maher would be a leftist Hollywood person with character, conscience, and a brain...

Maher also questioned Co2 based climate change, and then reverted to the BS answer "climate change is real" but Co2 is NOT the cause.

A brain in a Democrat, is Maher THE ONLY ONE???

Who would've thought Bill Maher would be a leftist Hollywood person with character, conscience, and a brain...

Maher also questioned Co2 based climate change, and then reverted to the BS answer "climate change is real" but Co2 is NOT the cause.

A brain in a Democrat, is Maher THE ONLY ONE???
He's still a loon...just a loon that's not as loony as the other loons.

Last edited:
He's still a loon...just a loon that's nit as loony as the other loons.

Both sides are filled with morons.

The left has those who still believe Co2 causes climate change.

The "right" has those who still think "Islamic terror" did 911.

A country where both parties have bases of ABSOLUTE MORONS....

No wonder we are in FREE FALL...

Michael Knowles is too religious for me. He spends too much time on topics i dont care about, otherwise i would listen to him. He is great when he is discussing things that i like, but i dont care about abortion and whatnot.

I will check out Jack and go down the line. Ill let you know! Im listening to Joe Rogans fight companion for the PPV right now.
i'm on youtube all day. it's my favorite form of social media. i have a technology on my flatscreen where i can watch college wrestling and boxing fights and any other youtube video on the flatscreen. i have fun!

Forum List

Back