Maher defends DeSantis: doesn't say "Don't Say Gay", what they teach kids at school isnt appropriate for kids, wont get Trump base while Trump's alive

Michael Knowles is too religious for me. He spends too much time on topics i dont care about, otherwise i would listen to him. He is great when he is discussing things that i like, but i dont care about abortion and whatnot.

I will check out Jack and go down the line. Ill let you know! Im listening to Joe Rogans fight companion for the PPV right now.

Last edited:
You're missing bro. The winner of the primaries is selected before the primaries are even done. It's possible their chosen one is selected before the first primary vote has been cast.

A little true story that might help explain this.
During the 2012 election cycle, I and a few other Ron Paul supporters were involved at our local RNC headquarters. We were there to secretly support him.
One of our group landed a job at the chairman's secretary. She had access to all the emails that came in from the state and national headquarters.
Also something worth noting, we were advised to not even mention Ron Paul's name (by the secretary), because of some of the things she was seeing in those emails. After about 3 weeks into the primaries, the emails from the state level were coming in that without actually coming right out and saying it, to support Romney.
The meetings leading up to our state primaries were lead by the chairman and were pushing things that Romney was pushing in his speeches. Right down to the same exact words in the same exact way Romney was saying them. As if it was all scripted.
During that time, there was others who supported someone other than Romney or Ron Paul that noticed this and brought to the attention of everyone, during the meetings. From that point on, it was a constant flow from the chairman and other higher ups at that headquarters about "backing someone that can win." In other words, if you're not supporting Romney, then you're just wasting your time here.
Somehow the chairman found out about us RP supporters. The secretary was replaced. The two guys who had been selected to be delegates at the state level were replaced. So with 8 states left to go before our primary, anyone who was 100% behind Romney were the ones granted a higher position.
I was told that another county had gotten a Ron Paul person in and was allowed to go to the state convention. But he was found out during that even and was blackballed at the state convention from speaking a

nything other than a point of order.
Actions like this are unprecedented. Once selected as a delegate, it's supposed to be set in stone. But he wasn't even allowed a vote to proceed to the national level.

^^^ The short version. The other details are sickening. Like the chairman having a mole to sit in on our meetup's and monitor our facebook pages.

The Party has a responsibility to keep lunatics like Ron Paul away from the nomination.

The Party has a responsibility to keep lunatics like Ron Paul away from the nomination.

Lunatics? They guy never voted for an unbalanced budget. Never took a dime from a lobbyist. And authored more legislation to cut more spending than anyone in congress. And that was without touching social security or medicare.

Y'all are out of your minds if you think he was a lunatic. He was the most fiscal and constitutional conservative this country has had (at the time) in 75 years.
He blamed Reagan for being to liberal. And after looking at Reagans actual record, he was right.

Lunatics? They guy never voted for an unbalanced budget. Never took a dime from a lobbyist. And authored more legislation to cut more spending than anyone in congress. And that was without touching social security or medicare.

Y'all are out of your minds if you think he was a lunatic. He was the most fiscal and constitutional conservative this country has had (at the time) in 75 years.
He blamed Reagan for being to liberal. And after looking at Reagans actual record, he was right.

Ron Paul was the biggest fraud the country has ever seen.
Voted against bills that he knew would pass and benefit him without his vote.
Never even won a statewide election.
No chance at being President.

The last thing either GOP or the nation needs is another trip to the frontier of the Lunatic Fringe...
Again, you're not a republican. Wouldn't someone who's like that guarantee a democrat victory for President? Then in that case, you should be rooting for them to put up a bad candidate.

Again, you're not a republican. Wouldn't someone who's like that guarantee a democrat victory for President? Then in that case, you should be rooting for them to put up a bad candidate.
I'm an American first.

As long as the GOP is courting the stupid, and failing at policy, I refuse to enable them.

Looking at the numbers since 1977, it's not even a debate.

You're an idiot.

What does Paul say made Reagan "too liberal"?

You're an idiot.

What does Paul say made Reagan "too liberal"?

Reagan was a democrat. Always a democrat until he got into politics. His record proves he was a big spending liberal republican.

Reagan was the first president to spend over $1 trillion during his term. Tax cuts with spending increases. <<<Retarded.
17 debt ceiling increases.
1 tax cut and 4 tax increases.

How much more liberal can a politician be?

Reagan was a democrat. Always a democrat until he got into politics. His record proves he was a big spending liberal republican.

Reagan was the first president to spend over $1 trillion during his term. Tax cuts with spending increases. <<<Retarded.

He had to cover HIS spending.

But he didn't.

Now I've teed you up..

Don't let me down.

He had to cover HIS spending.

But he didn't.

Now I've teed you up..

Don't let me down.

His spending set us on a course that all presidents since have traveled. Borrow enough to make everything look good. And when the bill comes due, pass it onto the next president. Rinse and repeat.

Trump was lucky he lost the election. Because this economic downturn and oil bust cycle was coming, regardless of who was president. You can't spend over $7 trillion and not expect the bill to come due (quickly)

Reagan & Trumps trickle down policy was like the Katrina hurricane relief money. Government writes a huge check for the money. It get's dispersed to contractors. Those contractors hire subcontractors, but keep half the money. The subs contract another sub, and keep half of that. In some cases, there was 7 subcontractors hired for one job. Those who actually did the work, didn't get a dime because of all the contractors above them keeping some.

You lose all credibility when you don't know that tax rate reductions INCREASE revenue to the treasury.

You lose all credibility when you don't know that tax rate reductions INCREASE revenue to the treasury.

Tax reductions increase revenue to the treasury? LMAO.. Did you really just say that? Taxes are the governments income.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back