🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maher demands a Recession

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The liberal mouthpiece says this is the D strategy for 2020- destroy the economy and impoverish the people so they are inclined to vote for Marxism.

Democrats praying for pain for America and Americans.

I'm shocked I tell ya....

The liberal mouthpiece says this is the D strategy for 2020- destroy the economy and impoverish the people so they are inclined to vote for Marxism.

I believe the market was shorted before the 2018 mid terms-it cost me. Can be done again.

The economy is crashing, and pain is coming..

but it's because of Trump's policies, not because the Democrats are thinking bad thoughts.
The Dow is down like every president had before him. Pain comes to those looking for it. What else you got?

The Dow is down like every president had before him. Pain comes to those looking for it. What else you got?

Let's see now.

Flat construction market...
Trade war.
Declining manufacturing output.

We are doing into a recesssion. Deal with it.
Let's see now.

Hiring signs all over-including construction.
Trade war both sides agree we need.
Manufacturing to return and pick up as China stumbles.
Just went to my former place of work-they are balls to the walls hiring and orders out the wazoo. Deal with it

Let's see now.

Flat construction market...
Trade war.
Declining manufacturing output.

We are doing into a recesssion. Deal with it.
Let's see now.

Just went to my former place of work-they are balls to the walls hiring and orders out the wazoo. Deal with it

Every time I leave my home, it seems like people are looking to recruit me as an employee.

Let's see now.

Naw, the Trade war is beyond stupid...

That's kind of retarded... Even if manufacturing returns, it won't create more jobs... Buddy, I work in manufacturing. Every day there are clever people looking for new ways to automate stuff. IN fact, 87% of manufacturing jobs lost were lost to Automation, not outsourcing.

But they didn't rehire your loser ass, did they?

You hope we are you mean.

Nope, I fully expect it. Now, i have a business that would vastly benefit from unemployment, so I'm good either way...

But it's going down, regardless. Trump fucked it up, as we all knew he would.

Back on Election Night, Ultraliberal economist Paul Krugman predicted immediate and permanent economic collapse with Trump Victory.

Did not happen.

Libs also predicted war, and that didn't happen either.

Trump's policies are twofold, Peace and Prosperity. The Democrats are opposed to it.

When the people are sealed into the voting cubicles next year, they will give there opinion on the issues.

I'll respect it, if people want economic collapse and war, Sleepy Joe will be presbo in 2021

Let's see now.

Naw, the Trade war is beyond stupid...

That's kind of retarded... Even if manufacturing returns, it won't create more jobs... Buddy, I work in manufacturing. Every day there are clever people looking for new ways to automate stuff. IN fact, 87% of manufacturing jobs lost were lost to Automation, not outsourcing.

But they didn't rehire your loser ass, did they?
I retired bunghole-and they were hiring when I just visited. Wish I was younger.

Looks like he may get one….
We know from 2018 mid terms the media and Fed and short sellers brought that into being. I'm telling you, the forces opposing Trump are going to team up and will defeat him-just too much headwind-my only question is how I will react to a group who never gave the duly elected president a fair shot-should I do the same to the new guy?

Looks like he may get one….
We know from 2018 mid terms the media and Fed and short sellers brought that into being. I'm telling you, the forces opposing Trump are going to team up and will defeat him-just too much headwind-my only question is how I will react to a group who never gave the duly elected president a fair shot-should I do the same to the new guy?

I'm not so pessimistic myself, however, it is certainly a possibility that a radical Democrat Party may well seize power next year.

Whoever it is needs to be resisted from the get go for sure. Impeachment and removal from office, locking up both the pretender to the Presidency as well as their family and supporters should be the goal.

IMHO, on Inauguration Day , thousands of pickups "Rolling Coal" should cruise the capital in protest.

Rolling Coal is part of the great American tradition of protest, even though Jackbooted would be gestapo type police will constitutionally violate people's 1st Amendment rights in this matter.

Forum List

Back