Mail in ballots

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Flashback to 1776, you HAD to vote in person. But, you can do like Paul Revere and ride your trusty steed to the nearest elections Centre and put that ballot outside in that little box.

Flashback to 1776, you HAD to vote in person. But, you can do like Paul Revere and ride your trusty steed to the nearest elections Centre and put that ballot outside in that little box.

Flashback reality check: YOU (and I) could’ve ridden our steeds to hell and back, but we still would not have been allowed to cast a ballot.

s

Flashback reality check: YOU (and I) could’ve ridden our steeds to hell and back, but we still would not have been allowed to cast a ballot.
ANYWAY, BACK AT THE RANCH ...I'm going to SHSSS quietly stalk up to in the dead of... bright broad daylight and cast my ballot like Americans do. Shame on us.

20 years ago I've seen the USPS remove mail boxes. I ordered something a month ago on USPS that took nearly 2 weeks to get to me... lets see here, in 2010 last time I took the Denver RTD the motherfucking driver was some non English speaking Somalian creep and his brother (?) sat behind him translating as the asshole ran lights and stops...The democrats push diversity over competence. Perhaps that's why we are having such bad service a the USPS? Oh, no that can't be possible? Oh yes it IS.

Last edited:
20 years ago I've seen the USPS remove mail boxes. I ordered something a month ago on USPS that took nearly 2 weeks to get to me... lets see here, in 2010 last time I took the Denver RTD the motherfucking driver was some non English speaking Somalian creep and his brother (?) sat behind him translating as the asshole ran lights and stops...The democrats push diversity over competence. Perhaps that's why we are having such bad service a the USPS? Oh, no that can't be possible? Oh yes it IS.
Keep in mind, this thread is actually about the right-wingers' opposition to mail-in-voting.

The terms "right-winger" and "competence" are mutually exclusive.

Keep in mind, this thread is actually about the right-wingers' opposition to mail-in-voting.

The terms "right-winger" and "competence" are mutually exclusive.

Like I said twenty years ago folks didn't get all twitterpated . Vote, an put your ballot in the appropriated place people.

There is this thing called a Nantucket sleigh ride . Second only to a Somali RTD bus ride. I will never ever ever EVER do little miss adventure ever again. The driver on Federal boulevard bus couldn't speak English and ran numerous stops and red lights and needed fucking interpreter. This is what liberals do, this is the level of stupidity they force on us. Literally it's diversity over competence, literally.

Last edited:

The founders could tell right away that democracy is bullshit, and that you would make the choice for free shit rather than for the best of the country. Preferring legalized theft over freedom...

It was the worst idea ever to expand voting rights. Without it America would still be one nation in two decades.

Forum List

Back