Mail-Order-Brides: Immigration Inking

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Today many European women are listing themselves on Internet mail-order-bride registries, seeking American men to marry them and offer them legal residential status in America, the land of dreams.

Mail order brides were common the days of the Old West, when pioneers sought convenient ways to find brides and settle down while seeking land to own.

Today, the Internet has mail-order-bride services very quick and convenient, and while there are numerous criticisms and problems such as fraudulency and unreliable contacts (and sometimes criminality), European women registered as mail-order-brides on the Internet are making immigration in the modern age something like 'transit civics.'

To manage and coordinate this activity requires a diligent attention to the sociological 'mechanics' of immigration, and certainly, there is social interest in America for such dialogue, as films such as Green Card and Mail Order Bride explore the sentimentality of this delicate human transit-related 'etiquette' subject.

Pope Saint Gregory was the first pope to engage a large-scale mission from Rome to convert pagans to Christianity, and his deed changed the way we looked at 'etiquette diligence.'

Is the mail-order-bride the new siren?

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

films.jpg

Today many European women are listing themselves on Internet mail-order-bride registries, seeking American men to marry them and offer them legal residential status in America, the land of dreams.

Mail order brides were common the days of the Old West, when pioneers sought convenient ways to find brides and settle down while seeking land to own.

Today, the Internet has mail-order-bride services very quick and convenient, and while there are numerous criticisms and problems such as fraudulency and unreliable contacts (and sometimes criminality), European women registered as mail-order-brides on the Internet are making immigration in the modern age something like 'transit civics.'

To manage and coordinate this activity requires a diligent attention to the sociological 'mechanics' of immigration, and certainly, there is social interest in America for such dialogue, as films such as Green Card and Mail Order Bride explore the sentimentality of this delicate human transit-related 'etiquette' subject.

Pope Saint Gregory was the first pope to engage a large-scale mission from Rome to convert pagans to Christianity, and his deed changed the way we looked at 'etiquette diligence.'

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

View attachment 85330

I think of them as prostitutes. :dunno:

Couture Crash

The Internet could give the modern mail-order-bride registries an aura of consumer shallowness, but pluralism created by new world transit creates its own psycho-cultural 'norm' examination.

Would cartoon-esque caricature films about immigration and/or mail order brides feel spooky or boring?

====

Norm was a psychotic stalking Internet mail-order-brides from Europe. He looked outside the window of his New Orleans apartment and surveyed the various women walking by below in one of the busy streets. Norm decided his current work with 'anti-immigration crusading' was insufficient for his radical philosophy for a vigilantism-based government.

Norm found a beautiful 29 year-old brunette from the Ukraine named Sasha. Sasha was an idealist, and Norm picked her up at JFK Airport, took her to a motel room he'd rented for a month and then proceeded to speak anti-immigration propaganda gibberish to her before shooting her in the forehead with his silencer-gun. He realized he destroyed the beautiful (and wise) Sasha.

Norm was offered a high-end position in the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), and his career was without any detectable blemish. He had become the new Big Poppa of the American society circle, an entertainer and an intelligence officer. However, he did not know that Sasha's 30 year-old sister Alyona was stalking him for revenge, suspecting he killed her sister Sasha.

====

gpk.jpg

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

View attachment 85330

The term "mail order bride" is a joke. Please learn the rigors of getting a k-1 or cr-1 visa. Then learn the process after they are married and what needs to happen before they are granted citizenship.

Nothing that goes on with an American and a foreign bride/husband has nothing to do with "Mail order". It's no different than meeting someone on match.com

Obviously you are trying to draw some cover for Muslim immigrants/refugees. Now if you want to compare Muslims vs a European going through the k-1 or cr-1 visa .... The Muslim doesn't have to prove a real relationship or shown to have met as spent time with on another. (Thanks Obama). ... The European has to prove all these things and have several documents.

If anyone is a mail order bride it's the Muslims who don't have to meet or show proof of a relationship.

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

View attachment 85330

Why? They aren't being paid to get married. They are looking for the same thing American are looking for in a husband -- security.

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

View attachment 85330

Why? They aren't being paid to get married. They are looking for the same thing American are looking for in a husband -- security.

A lot of times it is not the same thing at all!

Is Love Possible With Mail Order Brides?

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

View attachment 85330

A lot of times it is not the same thing at all!

Is Love Possible With Mail Order Brides?

Hey Chris could you please define what you think is a Mail Order Bride. Thanks I would like to know before I respond to your link.

That all depends. A lot of them are scam artists, I'm sure. Lol.

The reason i ask is because there is a lot of misconceptions on this topic. Are you referring to dating sites or these other places where you pay for translation services?

There are some places that hire girls to talk to foreigners and charge them to communicate. None of them become wives.

however the vast majority of the sites and actual relationships are just like any that originate at match.com

European girls aren't looking for anything more than any woman. They want a family and security.

I have quite a few friends and colleagues who have married foreign born women from Europe and Asia and none of them were ever scammed and there was no "mail ordering"

Only difference in their relationship and a typical match.com one was that instead of meeting for coffee they got on skype and had their coffee.

Mail Order Bride

Mail Order Bride (Film)

Pope Saint Gregory

View attachment 85330

I think of them as desperate women who want out of whatever hellhole they are in . Never prostitutes . But if I thought America still existed I would not want them coming here .

Since a once united melting pot has turned into a divided slop pot who gives a damn who comes to join in on the coming amerigeddon .

I think of them as desperate women who want out of whatever hellhole they are in . Never prostitutes . But if I thought America still existed I would not want them coming here .

Since a once united melting pot has turned into a divided slop pot who gives a damn who comes to join in on the coming amerigeddon .

Some of them really are pretty desperate, like in the Ukraine. Sometimes Russia too. But it's so bad in the Ukraine right now, and very difficult to make a living. It's also very hard for them to get a visa, hence the 'fiance visa' being the shortest route for many of them. One thing I've noticed is that they're very traditional in a lot of ways, often very marriage-minded.

They grow up being told how amazing and wonderful the USA is, how everyone is always smiling, and it's a place where all of your dreams come true. This is a stark contrast to the harsh, dark and dreary realities of life for them in many of those countries. They almost all dream of living in America.

So many of them are so, so beautiful. Their beauty is unreal over there. I'm not sure why, but it seems like Ukrainian and Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world. What the fuck are they feeding them over there? Is it something in the water? A more traditional diet not based on fast food? They all look like supermodels and they're never fat.

I would argue that marrying an Eastern European woman might in some ways be better than marrying an American woman. They have a quality that American women often lack -- humility. I really don't have a problem with this "mail order bride" concept assuming you can find one that speaks decent English and that you have a real connection with. But know what you're getting into. Some of them may have their own agenda too.

Some of them really are pretty desperate, like in the Ukraine. Sometimes Russia too. But it's so bad in the Ukraine right now, and very difficult to make a living. It's also very hard for them to get a visa, hence the 'fiance visa' being the shortest route for many of them. One thing I've noticed is that they're very traditional in a lot of ways, often very marriage-minded.

They grow up being told how amazing and wonderful the USA is, how everyone is always smiling, and it's a place where all of your dreams come true. This is a stark contrast to the harsh, dark and dreary realities of life for them in many of those countries. They almost all dream of living in America.

So many of them are so, so beautiful. Their beauty is unreal over there. I'm not sure why, but it seems like Ukrainian and Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world. What the fuck are they feeding them over there? Is it something in the water? A more traditional diet not based on fast food? They all look like supermodels and they're never fat.

I would argue that marrying an Eastern European woman might in some ways be better than marrying an American woman. They have a quality that American women often lack -- humility. I really don't have a problem with this "mail order bride" concept assuming you can find one that speaks decent English and that you have a real connection with. But know what you're getting into. Some of them may have their own agenda too.

I agree to a certain extent . Caucasion women are beautiful but then I'm prejudice .Also russian and scandinavian women are taller than most .

Todays American women are immoral and don't know how to be real women . I tell my granddaughters this but peer pressure wins out . I think one of them is listenign now that she has had enough of new age crapola .The other 5 are still learning the hard way . Sadly . Then men have changed too but I think that has alot to do with women .

Some of them really are pretty desperate, like in the Ukraine. Sometimes Russia too. But it's so bad in the Ukraine right now, and very difficult to make a living. It's also very hard for them to get a visa, hence the 'fiance visa' being the shortest route for many of them.

One thing I've noticed is that they're very traditional in a lot of ways, often very marriage-minded.

I would argue that marrying an Eastern European woman might in some ways be better than marrying an American woman. They have a quality that American women often lack -- humility. I really don't have a problem with this "mail order bride" concept assuming you can find one that speaks decent English and that you have a real connection with. But know what you're getting into. me of them may have their own agenda too.

1. Yes there are some bad financial circumstances. My wife was here on a work visa and then we moved to the K-1. Her home country was Belarus. Average wage there was $250 a month. I have been to her home several times and seen how they live and its not terribly different. Smaller homes, no air conditioning, not everyone has a car. My wife would have been happy to stay in her country and live her life. Likewise I could live there without a problem She was never desperate to leave her country. She does like the fact that we can go to Disney anytime we wish.

1a. Visa's for work or travel to the USA is very difficult for anyone from Eastern Europe. for a toursim visa they have to prove to the embassy that they have a reason to come back and they often get denied even though they have a job, home, family.

2. Yes they are very traditional minded. They are a throw back to our greatest generation.

3. They believe America is great because of the encounters they have with Americans at a young age. They also know that in America they can achieve things if they work hard. And they are not afraid to work.

4. Yes they are very beautiful. But they also eat very differently. They don't eat any processed foods. Nothing in a box. They buy only fresh groceries. I lost a ridiculous amount of weight just by eating what she makes and its not salads lol

5. I think in America men and woman are both missing the traditional values and roles associated.. It cuts both ways... the feminist movement and public schools have created this problem. Girls are told they don't need a man for anything which a boys traditional role was to protect and look out for girls.... so now boys are told girls do not need them at a young age and now we have men who are directionless and don't take action. This has an affect on society. That and the feminists telling girls that being a home maker is a bad thing.....

... Their beauty is unreal over there. I'm not sure why, but it seems like Ukrainian and Russian women are the most beautiful women in the world. .....

Until the babushka bomb inevitably goes off.

I would love to find a nice Asian woman to tie the knot with. Are there any sites you can make payments? No, really, I have always wanted an Asian wife... well except when I was younger and had a thing for hot Norwegian blondes.

Forum List

Back